Glasgow Rangers....

Oi ventiladores Esportivos!

Sou um ventilador de Guardas de Glasgow que serão vindos a Lisboa daqui a três semanas tempo para o quarto final da Uefa Xícara. Primeiramente, quereria desculpar-me para a linguagem nisto - é de uma nação muito ignorante nós não aprendemos muitas linguagens e eu tenho que usar um tradutor online!

Perguntava-me se podia pedir sua ajuda em vários pontos:

1. O que são as possibilidades de receber um bilhete na cidade de Lisboa no dia antes de ou no dia do jogo? 2. Como a sua equipe jogam no momento? 3. Voamos em aeroporto de Porto, e verificou todos os trens etc. receber a Lisboa - é tão fácil quanto olha? 4. São muitos de você vindo sobre à cidade bela de Glasgow?

Pode ouvir algumas más histórias sobre nós, mas honestamente 99% da multidão muito bem são comportados!

A boa sorte, e esperança vê-lo logo!

Sporting Fan’s - Ventiladores Sportinguistas
Cup -Xicara
:lol: :lol:

Fan’s in english = Fãs in Portuguese

Sorry but your post is just too damn funny. The online translator is really bad.

:rotfl:

I hope we win the UEFA Cup!

Espero que ganhemos a Xícara da UEFA!!!

Acho que dificilmente o estádio o estádio vai encher, n encheu contra o manchester, nem contra o benfica, ou ate contra a roma por isso deve haver bilhetes no dia do jogo.

It will probably be titckets available before the match. I’m not quite sure there will be tickets for foreign fans. In there matches there’s allways a place for foreign fans, i don’t think they will let rangers’ fans and sporting’s fans be mixed up by security reasons. there’s allready a thread in this forum about the game which has been made by another ranges’ fan.

Também usaste o tradutor do adepto do Rangers Diogo?

Obrigado para a ajuda rapazes tão distantes.

Honestamente, eu wiyld espera seu estar em para cima de 7000 ventiladores de Guardas viajando. Muitos deles ticketless. Se olhar quadros de ventiladores de Guardas longe de lar, você verá tomamos uma multidão grande em toda parte - e são muito alto! O que é as possibilidades de seu é bilhetes comprar para o fim de lar, como fizemo-lo antes de e sentar-se-á em com os ventiladores de lar outra vez.

É engraçado de ler, mas espero que não seja outra coisa.

Epá, este último post é que eu não percebi nada… ???

Alguém que fale inglês fluente que lhe diga que pode falar na sua língua, pois há pessoas aqui que sabem dialogar muito bem em inglês! :wink:

in english please … you are spanking the portuguese language ^-^

Basicamente ele sabe que há poucos bilhetes para tantos fãs do Glasgow e provavelmente haverão muitos deles que compram bilhetes cá em Portugal e ficam juntos dos adeptos do SPORTING.

Hey, Glasgow fan… you can write in english because we understand you! We appreciate your effort to try to write in Portuguese, but that translator as so many mistakes that is easier to read you in english.

P.S. Don’t thank me… I accept Guinness! :wink:

I Would seriously advice agains coming to Lisbon without tickets. Our robocops wont allow you guys to buy tickets in areas not specificaly to Rangers fans, and those tickets wil, most certenaly, be send to Glasgow, so buy your ticket back home.

PS: You 'd better write in english here. Noone can understand those «moronic» web translations. :great:

Very sorry about that then guys, as I said - didnt want to come on here and post in my own language, end up looking ignorant!

To recap what I said, I was asking if tickets will be available in Lisbon to buy. Maybe from the club, or shops etc…?

Their is, I would say, at least 7000 fans making the journey - many without a ticket!

Also, how are Sporting playing at the moment?

The Rangers fans have a history of going to away games ticketless. We had over 20,000 fans in the city of Barcelona for the Champions League game this season.

All the tickets have been sent to Rangers directly, but the majority of people applying for tickets have been declined - due to the supply being low for the demand.

As for the police, please tell me they are not the same as the Spanish police - who seem to take great pride in battering into any British fans in the country.

We were tha shit last 3/4 months, but we’re building our game to a more aceptable level in our last matches. We will be playing Liga’s CUP final on saturday, and, if we win, no doubt we’ll build the momentum needed to give you guys a run for your money.

Rangers have been poor as well mate, we have been winning by and large - but shocking performances.

The biggest leg in the Uefa Cup will be at Ibrox - as we will play very negative in Lisbon should we win at home.

I dont know about tickets but i can tell you that this has been a terrible year for Sporting concerning to his perfromance in the national futebol league, we are in 5º place, and for us this is like a nightmare, we are not playing a wonderful futebol, nevertheless we still have high skill and great technic players like Simon Vukcevic, Liedson, Izmailov, Moutinho and Polga, so be aware that this will not be an easy eliminatory for rangers, if perhaps we are in a good day, let me tell you that, you guys dont have a chance.

Hope you make a good travel and enjoy our warm people and sunny country

Well, u can certanly count to have lots and lots of pubs (we don’t call them pubs, but so u can understand) were u can see the game on tv, if u do’nt get a «miracle paper», a.k.a. ticket to the mighty Estádio José de Alvalade. :beer:

Well, i’ve read about your «enconter» agains the spanish cops, and i’ll say this: U guys are not english, but, make no mistake, some robocops will treat u as an raging english hooligan fan. So, I’ll advise to be the polite, and have lots of fun. In If u see trouble, quietly leave on the opposite direction.

Anyway, for waht i’ve read on forums from other teams that visit Portugal, there’s not an history of bad enconters agains the portuguese police. It’s just better to advised and nothing hapens than the other way arrond, ok? :great:

Yep!

Era com se qualquer um de nós se registasse como Sporting Lisbon ???

Sadly, for my liking, too many Rangers fans fly the Union Jack flag and the Flag of England. Myself, I am in the Tartan Army and follow Scotland everywhere!

We shall enjoy the pubs, the people and the clubs. We are arriving in Lisbon on the wednesday morning - so a day of ticket searching and partying is in order!