Well Done

Sorry, I cannot speak Portuguese but on behalf of all Middlesbrough fans, I would like to thank you for our warm welcome but most of all for beating Newcastle!!!

Everyone in Middlesbrough is celebrating!

Now go and win the cup!

Yeah, you were at least nice guys, we loved to beat them more than beat you. Those arrogant bastards deserved a good defeat after passing 2 games defending against our team.

I ask all Boro fans to sing with me:

SOUNESS TAKES IT UP THE ASS, DEE DA, DEE DA
SOUNESS TAKES IT UP THE ASS, DEE DA DEE DA DEE!
DEE DA DEE DA DEE! DEE DA DEE DA DEE!
SOUNESS TAKES IT UP THE ASS, DEE DA DEE DA DEE!

Oh, how boro fans laughed :smiley:

Can anyone who attended the game tell me how Newcastle compared to Middlesbrough in terms of loudness of support?

We had a great time and hope to return. Ahhh! Super Bock!

It was great to beat those fukin bastards :lol:

Cheers mate :D/

They brought more ppl than U guys, but also they were more outnumbered, I must confess U were more noisy than them, but with the permisses I´ve stated.

Thanks for droping a line, comparing to those arrogant magpies U are true football lovers.

Cheers

Let’s just call them the barcodes!!!

They brought more ppl than U guys

Are you sure? We understood their allocation was much less than ours? Were they in the top tier too?

To be fair though, we saw their faces and they had their arms crossed most of the second half!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They brought more ppl than U guys

Are you sure? We understood their allocation was much less than ours? Were they in the top tier too?

To be fair though, we saw their faces and they had their arms crossed most of the second half!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our media talked about 3 thousand of bastard barcodes.

We can now understand why you hate the cheating jawdies so much. What a sorry, pathetic excuse for a team… On the other hand, the Boro crowd here in Lisbon was nothing short of amazing. We wish you all the luck in the Premiership so you can finish on top of the jawdie scum!! :slight_smile:

EDIT: The top tier allocated for visitors’ support was empty tonight.

We hate them because they believe they are so superior. Well, look at the English Premier League table and make up your own minds. For once, I will be supporting Man Utd against them in the FA Cup semi-final this weekend. They deserve nothing.

Their chairman once got caught on tape calling all Newcastle women dogs and generally laughing at the Newcastle fans.

Shearer is a dirty elbowing cheat.

Bowyer and Dyer are a disgrace for fighting on the pitch.

Anyway, thank-you again for this.

Good luck to all fans of THE Sporting Club Of Portugal.

e-i-o e-i-o e-i-o e-i-o

Join the party on fmttm:

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=892&p=16&forumid=6548

Cheers, Neil. I might drop by tomorrow to join in on the laughs.

Green_in_Lisbon, over and out. 8)

Aha!

I know that name! Small world green!

Oh it’s fucking brilliant!!!

Visitem o site dos gajos que vale a pena.

Se nos pensamos que odiamos os ORCS… vejam bem como eles falam dos camurços do newcastle. Existem lá gajos a gritar Sporting, Sporting, Sporting, e não podemos esquecer que tb lhes demos nas orelhas.

Isto é que não gostar do newcastle chiça…

Thanks Mauras. I will get a friend to translate because I can’t really follow that.

Congratulations on your new baby (in your picture/avatar).

I was saying everybody should check your message board to see how much you hate geordies, it’s similar to what happens here between us and benfica but seems even more radical.

Nice to make you guys happy though. It’s a special please since we saw a lot of superiority bulshit talk in newcastle’s forum weeks ago, before the games.

They play poorly I still don’t really understand how they got Chelsea out of the cup.

e-i-o e-i-o e-i-o e-i-o

newcastle empacotado e enviado para inglaterra com 4 selos.

Mauras, convém esclarecer:

neiltrodden, slmerdas is that piece of shit of a team called b.e.n.f.i.c.a :twisted:

Thanks for the e-i-o!! We should have told you beforehand. If you had started the famous boro eio chant, the jawdies would be crying!!!

When I say hate, I do not mean violence. I would just like to clear that up. With all that happened in Italy, I would like to distance myself (and boro) from that sort of thing.

But we despise them!!! For too long they have pretended they are ‘top dogs’ in the North East of England.

Red Army! Red Army!
Red Army! Red Army!

PS: Just watching the replay on tv here. The commentator just said that “Newcastle are the sort of team who do well away from home in Europe”

:smiley: