Quaresma rende 825 mil €

O Vitória não deve receber nada pelo Pele, porque o Pele foi “dado” em vez de darem mais €. Como não foi comprado… não sei, mas se forem a dar a todos, o porto não recebe quase nada, LOL.

Cheira-me que só vamos receber sobre os 18,6M€ que custou o Quaresma…

Estes direitos de formação são pagos pela equipa que compra e são a somar ao valor que pagam ao vendedor.

Neste caso o Inter terá que pagar os 18,6 e mais os direitos a todos os clubes pelo qual o jogador passou até uma certa idade. O caso do Pelé só me faz acreditar que as trocas de jogadores também têm que contar para estes prémios, senão o Vitória não recebia nada.
Assim o Inter deverá pagar os 18,6, mais o Pelé, mais a % sobre os 18,6 + 6 ao Sporting . Por sua vez o FCP teria que pagar uma % sobre os 6 milhões do Pelé ao Vitória. Isto é o que seria justo, mas vamos ver…

O que conta é o valor total da transferência e claro que o Guimarães também terá que receber proporcionalmente pelo Pelé.

É deixar a dica num fórum deles para ver se não se esquecem de cobrar ao porco, ainda por cima estão às turras. :lol:

Ainda rende dinheiro considerável mas o mais importante mesmo é ir embora.

Não gosto de ver sportinguistas, ainda para mais formados no Sporting, a jogar nos rivais.

A ideia que tenho é que a percentagem é do valor total e não apenas dos 18 milhões. É que os 6, ou 8 milhões restantes, são “pagos” com um jogador, o que não impede que os clubes recebam a respectiva percentagem.

Se fosse 18 milhões mais dois porcos, o que contava era o valor total e não andar a dar pernas de presunto aos outros clubes.

E quem tem que pagar ao Sporting (e restantes equipas) é o F.C.Porto e não o Inter. O clube italiano apenas paga este valor e não tem que se “preocupar” em dar percentagens a quem quer que seja.

O F.C.Porto é que tem que tirar uma X % do valor que recebe e dar ao Sporting. Todos lembramos por exemplo do caso do Nani. Quando foi vendido ao MU, o clube por onde o jovem já havia passado (onde se iniciou salvo erro) teve que reclamar foi junto do Sporting.

O Vitória terá que receber mas é da percentagem dos 6/8 milhões do Pelé, logo receberá muito menos do que o Sporting. E porque não recebe como o Sporting, se dei o exemplo em cima?

Porque a ideia que tenho é que o Guimarães recebe apenas e só dos 6/8 milhões do Pelé porque este foi utilizado para pagar outro jogador.

O mais provável é estar errado mas é a ideia que tenho deste negócio.

Pois, eu tambem penso que deveria ser assim!- Mas nunca se sabe…! :think:

Espero que o FLL tenha razão, até porque ele é mais entendido que nós nestas coisas. Já agora, abaixo segue o que consta das leis da FIFA - Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players (é uma descricão longa):

[hr][hr]
TRAINING COMPENSATION
[hr]

Article 1 Objective
[hr]

1. A player’s training and education takes place between the ages of 12 and 23. Training compensation shall be payable, as a general rule, up to the age of 23 for training incurred up to the age of 21, unless it is evident that a player has already terminated his training period before the age of 21. In the latter case, training compensation shall be payable until the end of the season in which the player reaches the age of 23, but the calculation of the amount payable shall be based on the years between the age of 12 and the age when it is established that the player actually completed his training.

2. The obligation to pay training compensation is without prejudice to any obligation to pay compensation for breach of contract.

Article 2 Payment of training compensation
[hr]

1. Training compensation is due when:
    i) a player is registered for the fi rst time as a professional;
    or
    ii) a professional is transferred between clubs of two different associations (whether during or at the end of his contract)
    before the end of the season of his 23rd birthday.

2. Training compensation is not due if:
    i) the former club terminates the player’s contract without just cause (without prejudice to the rights of the previous clubs);
    or
    ii) the player is transferred to a category 4 club;
    or
    iii) a professional reacquires amateur status on being transferred.

Article 3 Responsibility to pay training compensation
[hr]

1. On registering as a professional for the fi rst time, the club with which the player is registered is responsible for paying training compensation within 30 days of registration to every club with which the player has previously been registered (in accordance with the players’ career history as provided in the player passport) and that has contributed to his training starting from the season of his 12th birthday. The amount payable is calculated on a pro rata basis according to the period of training that the player spent with each club. In the case of subsequent transfers of the professional, training compensation will only be owed to his former club for the time he was effectively trained by that club.

2. In both of the above cases, the deadline for payment of training compensation is 30 days following the registration of the professional with the new association.

3. If a link between the professional and any of the clubs that trained him cannot be established, or if those clubs do not make
    themselves known within 18 months of the player’s fi rst registration as a professional, the training compensation shall be paid to the association(s) of the country (or countries) where the professional was trained. This compensation shall be reserved for youth football development programmes at the association(s) in question.

Article 4 Training costs
[hr]

1. In order to calculate the compensation due for training and education costs, associations are instructed to divide their clubs into a maximum of four categories in accordance with the clubs’ fi nancial investment in training players. The training costs are set for each category and correspond to the amount needed to train one player for one year multiplied by an average “player factor”, which is the ratio of players who need to be trained to produce one professional player.

2. The training costs, which are established on a confederation basis for each category of club, as well as the categorisation of clubs for each association, are published on the FIFA website (http://www.FIFA.com). They are updated at the end of every calendar year.

Article 5 Calculation of training compensation
[hr]

1. As a general rule, to calculate the training compensation due to a player’s former club(s), it is necessary to take the costs that would have been incurred by the new club if it had trained the player itself.

2. Accordingly, the first time a player registers as a professional, the training compensation payable is calculated by taking the training costs of the new club multiplied by the number of years of training, in principle from the season of the player’s 12th birthday to the season of his 21st birthday. In the case of subsequent transfers, training compensation is calculated based on the training costs of the new club multiplied by the number of years of training with the
    former club.

3. To ensure that training compensation for very young players is not set at unreasonably high levels, the training costs for players for the seasons between their 12th and 15th birthdays (i.e. four seasons) shall be based on the training and education costs of category 4 clubs.

4. The Dispute Resolution Chamber may review disputes concerning the amount of training compensation payable and shall have discretion to adjust this amount if it is clearly disproportionate to the case under review.

Article 6 Special provisions for the EU/EEA
[hr]

1. For players moving from one association to another inside the territory of the EU/EEA, the amount of training compensation payable shall be established based on the following:
    a) If the player moves from a lower to a higher category club, the calculation shall be based on the average training costs of the
    two clubs;
    b) If the player moves from a higher to a lower category, the calculation shall be based on the training costs of the lower category club.

2. Inside the EU/EEA, the final season of training may occur before the season of the player’s 21st birthday if it is established that the player completed his training before that time.

3. If the former club does not offer the player a contract, no training compensation is payable unless the former club can justify that it is entitled to such compensation. The former club must offer the player a contract in writing via registered post at least 60 days before the expiry of his current contract. Such an offer shall furthermore be at least of an equivalent value to the current contract. This provision is without prejudice to the right to training compensation of the player’s previous club(s).

Article 7 Disciplinary measures
[hr]
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee may impose disciplinary measures on clubs or players that do not observe the obligations set out in this annexe.

SOLIDARITY MECHANISM
[hr]

Article 1 Solidarity contribution
[hr]
If a professional moves during the course of a contract, 5% of any compensation, not including training compensation paid to his former club, shall be deducted from the total amount of this compensation and distributed by the new club as a solidarity contribution to the club(s) involved in his training and education over the years. This solidarity contribution refl ects the number of years (calculated pro rata if less than one year) he was registered with the relevant club(s) between the seasons of his 12th and 23rd birthdays, as follows:
– Season of 12th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation);
– Season of 13th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation);
– Season of 14th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation);
– Season of 15th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation);
– Season of 16th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 17th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 18th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 19th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 20th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 21st birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 22nd birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation);
– Season of 23rd birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation).

Article 2 Payment procedure
[hr]

1. The new club shall pay the solidarity contribution to the training club(s) pursuant to the above provisions no later than 30 days after the player’s registration or, in case of contingent payments, 30 days after the date of such payments.

2. It is the responsibility of the new club to calculate the amount of the solidarity contribution and to distribute it in accordance with the player’s career history as provided in the player passport. The player shall, if necessary, assist the new club in discharging this obligation.

3. If a link between the professional and any of the clubs that trained him cannot be established within 18 months of his transfer, the solidarity contribution shall be paid to the association(s) of the country (or countries) where the professional was trained. This solidarity contribution shall be reserved for youth football development programmes in the association(s) in question.

4. The Disciplinary Committee may impose disciplinary measures on clubs that do not observe the obligations set out in this annexe.
    [hr][hr]

Neste caso o que se aplica é o “mecanismo de solidariedade”, que fixa a percentagem de 5% sobre “any compensation”. Uma troca de jogadores não inviabiliza a aplicação da cláusula, até porque, por motivos contabilísticos, o jogador dado à troca tem sempre que ser avaliado num valor concreto.

No caso do Pelé, também se trata de uma “move” de um jogador profissional de um clube para outro, sendo que neste caso a “compensation” recebida pelo Inter corresponde ao valor que deixou de pagar ao Porto no negócio-Quaresma (6 milhões de €). Logo, o Guimarães também terá direito à sua fatia.

Então a ideia que tenho não deve andar muito longe da verdade.

Nao tenho qualquer conhecimento da matéria mas esta é obviamente a ideia que tinha acerca do negócio. O negócio global está devidamente avaliado em 24,6 milhoes de euros , e é sobre esse valor que o Sporting tem direito á percentagem.

Eu li algures que o negócio pode chegar aos 30M€, é preciso não esquecer a cobrança se entrar mais dinheiro no porco.

Já agora, será que o Pinto da Costa meteu os 15,4 milhões que faltam prós 40? :mrgreen:

800 000 ou o que for, só prova que agora a politica de vendas é mais acertada, vender os jogadores mais maduros rende bem mais!
em vez de 800 000, podíamos ter recebido 2 ou 3 vezes mais pelo Quaresma do que o recebido quando foi para o Barça!
o risco é maior, mas já reparam que podíamos vender um Moutinho ao preço que cobramos pelo Ronaldo, e ainda lhe chamávamos mau negócio.
retiramos mais proveito desportivo e financeiro, e quantos mais anos no Sporting, mais percentagem em futuras transferências recebemos.

felizmwntw hoje já tens capacidade de faer isso, há uns atrás isso era impossível!! o sporting está no bom caminho e estes €€€ são bem vindos!!

Calma, eu acho que só recebemos porque causa da clausula de formação, que é desde os 18 aos 23 anos. Equivale ao tempo a que o jogador esteve no Sporting durante esta idade… acho que é por isso que o Sporting vai receber. Ter um jogador das escolas até aos 25 ou até aos 28, em futuras transferências, o Sporting recebe o mesmo pois só conta até aos 23 anos.

exacto, o maximo são 5% distribuidos em partes diferentes por cada ano de formação…

– Season of 12th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation); – Season of 13th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation); – Season of 14th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation); – Season of 15th birthday: 5% (i.e. 0.25% of total compensation); – Season of 16th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 17th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 18th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 19th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 20th birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 21st birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 22nd birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation); – Season of 23rd birthday: 10% (i.e. 0.5% of total compensation).

parece que agora estamos no bom caminho, ficam até perto dos 23 anos, podem ser vendidos por verbas superiores e depois ainda podemos receber compensações de formação na totalidade :beer:

Daquilo que sei, o Sporting recebe a percentagem devida dos 24.6M da transferência. Só não sei é se tem direito a essa percentagem dos potenciais 6M futuros que o Porto possa receber.

Acho que mais importante que o dinheiro proveniente da sua transferência é o simples facto de ele sair do Porto! Creio que o Porto com ele em campo no Sábado nos últimos 20 minutos ganhava o jogo a brincar…

Com a sua saída, diria que as chances do Sporting ser campeão sobem 30%…