PES 2014

Sempre joguei ambos (PES e FIFA), mas sempre fui mais fã de FIFA.

Houve momentos em que o FIFA foi melhor, depois o PES ultrapassou e depois o FIFA novamente passou para a frente.

Neste momento o FIFA é rei.

E acho que o PES vai ter dar um grande salto em termos de jogabilidade para chegar ao nível do FIFA.

Será que irá haver novamente o “Boss Club”? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Adorava ser o presidente! :victory:

I really like what Konami has done this year so far. First at alle im a PES Fan since the first days, but that i was happy with a game its a long time ago. The last 3 years i had FIFA and played a lot more FIFA than PES, although i wasnt all happy with fifa, it was better than pes in a lot of things.

But it seems that it could change this year again.
There are so much good news of pes.
I hope some things will change:

• Hopefully better goalkeeper
  • Stadion atmosphere!
  • New game modes and the old ones with some new ideas

I think human vs human PES 2014 will be soooo good!

Finally we have a real FIFA V PES situation again.

If someone told me PES 14 was NG, I would be fooled.

I know where i am spending my money PES is calling me again go and play yuor FUT gimmicks
There's no 'NG' version - they can whistle for it. However, it looks 'NG' enough for my tastes.

The speed of the play is perfect - do not alter that one bit Konami! The daytime lighting is the best I’ve seen in any football game ever; massive well done on getting that right. The graphics are mindblowing and the gameplay looks very fluid.

Bit annoyed it was Bayern vs Bayern; I want to see if one of my favourite PES bugbears has been sorted out: can we hear the away fans chanting as well as the home fans this year?

The scale tips further towards PES 14.

Alguém quer tentar adivinhar em que forum este comentários foram feito? :smiley:

só oiço falar bem do PES 2014, estou a ficar indeciso entre qual comprar este ano… :-\ :-\

É esperar que saiam as demos e experimentar :great:

Já que ninguém arrisca…

[url]Electronic Arts Forums - Official EA Site

:wink:

:arrow:

Foi por aí que eu não gostei…mas isto só lá vai com o comando nas mãos.

nem mais, nem menos. :victory:

Lol, eu sou frequente utilizador do do PES, mesmo sendo agora jogador de FIFA e garanto-te que encontro citações opostas a essas lá :mrgreen:

Preparem-se que o rei vai voltar.

Mantive 1 ano de celibato com o PES13 pois a minha vida profissional assim o obrigava, mas não vou perder a oportunidade de ficar com as mãos suadas no comando do PC a jogar isto horas sem fim outra vez.

Quero campeonatos do fórum, torneios, jogos online, venham eles… Deixem-me só apanhar a manha do jogo outra vez. 8)

Estamos a falar do forum oficial da EA…é natural que uma pessoa ou outra tenha uma opinião que difere da maioria.Mas como podes ver a maioria é bastante positiva,e volto a frisar estamos a falar do forum oficial da EA…

Não difícil entender porque muita gente torce o nariz a esta série ate pelo seu passado recente que não é brilhante,mas por exemplo olhando para tua idade assumo que deves ter jogado muito mais FIFA do que PES.E como tu outros tantos milhões de jogadores.

Há uma geração completamente nova que cresceu a jogar FIFA num dos seu pontos mais altos da sua história em termos de popularidade por isso é natural que sinta um afecto e uma ligação muito maior a essa série.

Por outro lado houve uma geração anterior á tua que cresceu sobretudo com a série PES no tempo da Psx(a primeira consola da sony).

Os muitos dos populares torneios de video jogos de futebol hoje tão em voga que as Wortens etc praticam em Portugal foram inspirados em torneios organizados de forma amadora em volta do Pes nos seus primórdios na Ps2 (recordo me que começou em força com o Pes3).Lembro me de alguns torneios no mínimos peculiares nessa altura que participei como um na Bica em que o primeiro premio era uma garrafa de Whiskey :smiley:

Por isso há muitos jovens que não viveram essa altura do Pes em que sem dúvida alguma era o melhor jogo de futebol que havia(havia um culto nunca antes visto naquela altura por um jogo de futebol…acho que nem hoje se vê algo parecido).

A série caiu na desgraça quando deu o salto da Ps2 para a Ps3 e tirando talvez o último Pes onde já teve pormenores interessantes os jogos anteriores alem de desinspirados em termos de tecnologia usada na criação dos mesmos não é comparável ao que a EA fez.

Para quem na sua vida de jogador praticamente só conhece FIFA como um jogo estabelecido e de sucesso é normal e natural a desconfiança.

Há também muitos mas mesmo muitos jogadores da minha geração que jogavam PES e passaram para o FIFA(eu ainda tentei dois ou três anos,mas sempre achei que falta um bocado de “coração” e “alma” e por isso sempre me pareceu demasiado artificial e como tal nunca consegui me “converter” ao FIFA desta geração).

Muitas destas pessoas também estão só á espera que a Konami entre nos eixos e volte a ter um jogo que honre o seu passado(da ate para perceber por alguns comentários no forum da EA).

E já que falamos da EA vi lá uma comparação super interessante que deixo aqui.

E isto é um jogo da geração actual,só da para imaginar como vai ser graficamente o pes 2015.É como diz um tipo no forum da EA,o jogo actualmente a nível gráfico já passava perfeitamente por um jogo next gen.Fantástico.

[youtube=640,360]- YouTube

;D ;D

Este é o primeiro hands on que explica muito bem algumas novidades,aconselho a leitura.

I arrive to the Konami booth shortly before 4pm and confirm my appointment with the ladies at the reception desk. I’m greeted by Steve who brings me into the gaming area. “What games are you here to see in particular?” he asks. “PES 2014″ I reply. “I’m glad you said that” he smiles and we head straight over to the PES set up with the familiar DS3′s ready to rock.

Steve boots up the game and lets me take Bayern Munich while he takes Santos. “Are you familiar with PES?” he asks and I reply that I am, so we jump straight in. Its quite clear however that I’ll most certainly have to relearn the game all over again, and to be honest, I can’t wait!

The first thing I notice is the facial graphics of the players in the tunnel as well as the lighting which bounced off the walls and onto the players faces. The FOX Engine’s lighting system already impressing.

We skip the rest of the cutscenes and jump straight into play. While its clear there is a new engine underneath it all, there is still that familiar PES feel which fans will instantly appreciate. Player animations are greatly improved with subtle body movements with skilful players a dream to watch. In particular, Phillip Lahm stood out for me. The clever AI ensured that he made a break from Right Back to provide support and when I played an over-weighted pass to him, the ball slightly bobbled up with his first touch but was swiftly taken under control on his second as he injected some pace into his run. The speed here was something that stood out for me with the speed differences between players feeling more apparent than previous versions. There was also a greater feeling of acceleration and the M.A.S.S also stood out as I managed to skip passed an oncoming challenge while maintaining my balance and having the momentum of my initial run allowing me to power on through.

The physicality of the game is also greatly improved. With the right analogue stick, I was able to jostle more effectively for the ball. When defending, I was able to force smaller players off the ball just by shifting my weight. Wrong timing of this, such as shifting your weight into players while not overly close to the ball can result in you giving away free kicks which felt realistic, especially for the more blatant obstructions.

[b]Trueball Tech was also a feature that impressed me.[/b] I had a player chase down a ball towards the corner flag as it was bouncing, he managed to get a first initial touch on it but it was clear the ball was a completely separate entity as I was unable to get the second touch in, with the ball getting away from my player and him sliding in vein to keep it in.

For fans of the series who had gripes with the keepers, there is a lot of very positive improvements in this department but first I’ll start with the negatives, which were minimal. In fact my only real issue with them was with the keeper-charge when the ball/opposition were outside the box. If you find yourself in a one-on-one situation with a striker and you are rushing out with your keeper, I felt the keeper didn’t quite know how to react, ie. he didn’t make a slide attempt but more-so just ran out to the striker and kind of stood infront of him.

Keepers within the confines of their own box however, are an entirely different story. There were plenty of great animations here including a far more realistic scramble across the box to cover shots that may or may not being sneaking in to the bottom corner, and depending on whether it is going in or not, the appropriate dive/leaving of the ball to roll out occurring. Again, in a separate instance, the Trueball Tech feature was once again apparent. The opposition striker took a slightly heavy tough and my keeper, while holding triangle, was able to pounce on this mistake and bravely dove at the feet of the striker to secure the ball. Keepers also react better to snap shots, sticking a hand out or parrying the ball in a realistic manner (ie. you felt that the keepers hands would have been stinging after a quick snap shot that he saw last minute and could only parry it away with two hands), and there were also a variety of low dives pushing the ball around the post.

Some other features of the new engine that really stood out include the dynamic tackling animations, particularly during a blatant slide tackle from behind by myself. The player seemed to be getting away from me but my sliding foot came down on the back of his trailing leg, with this in turn preventing him from running away, resulting in him falling down in a realistic manner. Also sliding at different paces, either from standing, a slow run, or a sprint, all feel different and appropriately weighty. I was also able to push players off the ball as they were turning which resulted in them twisting and falling backwards as their momentum pulled them down.

Freekicks have also been reworked and now require the use of two analogue sticks, with one stick dictating the direction you approach the ball from and the other focusing on where you strike the ball with your foot, allowing you to curl the ball like Beckham or cut across the ball like Roberto Carlos. They initially take some getting used to but a guide can be turned on and off using R1 allowing you to fully understand the intricacies of striking the ball different ways.

In the demo I played, some of the stadium atmosphere was stripped down and didn’t feel as good as the trailer. When asked about this, I was told that the E3 hands-on demos are focussing on the the brand new movement of players and the engine, with the more aesthetic stuff being implemented in later iterations. The build we played was roughly 60% complete I was told.

After two games Steve, had to leave to deal with his other appointments but I asked if it was ok if I hung around for another while later. I didn’t end up leaving the Konami booth until E3 shut down for the day, 2 hours later…

At roughly 60%, this version of PES is showing all the signs of finishing this generation as the top footy game, providing some slight niggles regarding keepers outside the box are ironed out and refereeing decisions are slightly tweaks, which I’m told are continuously being worked on. We’re looking forward to getting our hands on the next iteration of this preview and we can’t wait to see what else Konami have in store for us. Is the King back? Right now its too early to tell, but if PES2014 continues along this route for the next few months, the throne’s current occupier shouldn’t make any long term plans…

[url]http://playstationer.net/2013/06/14/pes-2014-e3-hands-on-impressions/[/url]

O true ball tech é algo que ainda não tinha referido e é muito interessante ,ate hoje em jogos como o Fifa e Pes as produtoras faziam um género de batota(para facilitar a programação) e a bola não era uma identidade independente no jogo.Ou seja a bola de jogo estava interligada de certa forma a todos os jogadores que estavam em campo e isso era uma das razões pelas quais certos golos e jogadas pareciam forçadas e premeditadas(o tal efeito on ralis ).

Neste pes a bola é uma identidade completamente independente e como se pode ver descrição mais acima isso traz uma impressibilidade ao jogo e consequentemente maior realismo.

Ficam também aqui mais algumas imagens.

acho que vou mesmo voltar ao PES este ano :xock: :xock:

Só voltarei se houver o modo de jogo do “Club Boss” >:D

o que é isso? :inde:

É o sentimento partilhado de muita gente :slight_smile:

Entretanto mais algumas informações.

[b]

• forget the past few years on current-gen
  • complete re-design
  • not possible anymore to take the ball in fast running without any loss of control
  • you have to to be fully concentrate to take the ball carefully, if not you will lose it.
  • not possible to pass the ball perfectly from any position
  • no automatic body-contacs, you have to decide how intensive the duell will be and if you risc a free kick
  • you have to defend tactical, attack in the right moment -> every attacking is there: risky and safe
  • it is possible make the combination play more tactical. beforehand you can decide the sequence of a combination play… this could go very deep for every field areal an individuell combination is possible
  • sceptical of ball physics when it comes to free kicks and corner kicks: “The flight curve can managed beforehand and demanded in the game. This could lead to unbalanced multiplayer games”
  • the ball is an indepent object like it was never before[/b]

Infelizmente nos últimos anos a Konami ganhou o mau hábito de introduzir certos modos de jogo/funções que no ano a seguir inexplicavelmente desaparecem

O Club boss(modo que dirigimos o clube no papel de presidente)foi retirado no Pes 2013 assim como o modo liga que fez parte da série desde sempre(para mim não teve grande importância este último pois a master league sempre foi o meu modo preferido).

Já há confirmação que o modo liga vai regressar,não li nada acerca do modo club boss(que é um modo que passou despercebido a muita gente no Pes 2012).

Também fala se em muitas novidades na master league que devem ser desvendas nos próximos tempos.

[youtube=640,360]oXxOcSPTJMk#![/youtube]

[youtube=640,360]p75TxyGh2qQ#![/youtube]

Confesso que detesto esta tendência criada pelo Fifa na actual geração dos jogos de futebol a velocidade foguete que infelizmente ainda a uma velocidade inferior o Pes copiou.

É verdadeiramente horrível ,ainda para mais quando nos tempos de Ps2 o Pes tinha um ritmo de jogo perfeito e bastante realista(lembram se do Pes 6?acertaram na mouche nesse aspecto com esse).

É verdadeiramente absurdo e infelizmente é uma tendência que parece que é para continuar.

:menos: para o PES nesse aspecto.

[youtube=640,360]rjvxsImbTY8[/youtube]

Continuo a dizer que é incrível a qualidade gráfica que conseguiram atingir com o jogo,estamos a falar de um jogo da geração actual afinal.

Muitas novidades interessantes,promete.