Cristian Borja (O Jogo)

Alguém conhece?

Enviado do meu SM-G960F através do Tapatalk

Eu pagava para ele nao vir, quanto mais 4 milhoes…

nao percebo esta cena de procurar um lateral esquerdo quando nao temos um titular de jeito e para lateral direito…

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Jefferson 2.0?

Se calhar as notícias sobre o Acuna têm perna para andar. Espero que não.

é considerado o melhor lateral esquerdo do campeonato mexicano. Não sei se isso diz muito da sua qualidade, mas é melhor do que dizerem que é o pior do campeonato

Parece fraco

Eu sou a favor de que se aposte no mercado mexicano, existem vários jogadores com valor que procuram uma entrada na Europa. Exemplos de: Carlos Vargas, Diego Lainez, José Hernández, entre outros.

Parece o zeegelar…

Não parece grande coisa, mas pronto, intuições :inde:

Opinião de adeptos do Toluca sobre o Cristian Borja

He is in his prime and has gotten some caps for the Columbian national team I believe. As a Toluca fan he was crucial to our run to the final 2 seasons ago. He is a better attacker than a defender, loves to run up the wing but has trouble coming back sometimes. He has scored some pretty good goals from outside the box. However, he has been going through some what of a slump lately. Idk if he is worth 4 million , it might be because he is the future of the Colombian national team.
In his first season, he hit the ground running. He was huge on the left side. We played a high defensive line with both fullbacks overlapping. He had a cut-in winger ahead of him for most of the tournament so he had the whole of the left wing available to him. He came up with a good number of important assists and his pace was usually enough to make up for his over-attacking at times.

His second season, he was getting call ups to Colombia, but his performance with the club began to fall a bit. He wasn’t as effective going forward and his defensive lapses were more frequent than before. It doesn’t help that our CBs are very slow either, but we gave up a lot of goals by counters. He finished this season not starting in the play-offs.

In his 1 year here, I’ve been impressed with him and thought it didn’t really make sense for him to be benched for these past playoffs. I think our main defensive troubles stemmed from our slow, underwhelming CBs and our insistence on a high line. If he makes the move, he could be a really good asset.

I think 4 million is a fair price for him considering the market nowadays especially at his age. He is a well rounded leftback. Loves to go forward, has a good shot for goal, knows how to stay in position with the back line. I rarely see attackers get past him. The only thing I would say he needs to work on is his crossing. It has left more to be desired But if he improves that aspect without a doubt, quality signing.

Não pá! Este tem abdominais, não deve comer picanha…

Acredito mais que venha o Joãozinho para a lateral esquerda.
Uma contratação com selo Bagandas.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

A bola diz que oferecemos 2,2M por este.

LEÕES OFERECEM 2.2 MILHÕES POR BORJA SPORTING 10:47 Por Redação O Sporting pretende reforçar a faixa lateral com a contratação de Cristian Borja e terá oferecido aos mexicanos do Toluca 2.2 milhões de euros pelo passe do lateral esquerdo, segundo apurou A BOLA.

Borja, de 25 anos e 1.80 metros, é um lateral esquerdo com capacidade para fazer todo o corredor e poderá substituir o argentino Marcos Acuña, que é bastante pretendido.

A Bola

Uns contratam pepe e caio lucas e nós andamos a negociar este marreco, nem em milagres conseguimos competir assim

Este nem pelos vídeos engana.