2 UEFA Tickets (English sorry)

First of all I should say sorry for not being too good with your language.

Quite simply I have 2 tickets for the Final against CSKA that I’d like to offer to anyone. Neutral seats, block B31, 6 rows up, seats 13 and 14. Cost me 60 Euros each and I’d settle for getting my money back.

Anyone who is interested shay_invincible_given@hotmail.com (MSN included). Or Send me a PM.

Again I apologise if there is a specific post for this. If there is can an admin please move it there. (Would be nice if someone would translate for me too ;))

OK
Don’t tell me. You are a supporter of Newcastle and you were convinced that your team would win UEFA Cup. :twisted:

It is not necessary to translate your message. The majority of the portuguese can read and write (and speak) english.

Good luck

Yeah, Newcastle supporter but Scottish.

I wasn’t too bothered by the loss to your team. If you aren’t good enough you don’t win, it’s as fair as that.

Cheers for the help.

You should be supporting Celtic then, that’s a lovely jersey they’ve got. :slight_smile: Oh, and sorry about Souness…

Nice fair play by you.

Some of forum readers don’t have yet tickets for the final. Probably, you may have luck.

Cheers

And, one more note.

You have a nice country. I already have been in Glasgow, Edinbourgh and Inverness and I love it. Very beautiful country.

Cheers

are you catolic ? :evil:

Not Catholic. Yes, Glasgow Celtic have a very similar shirt design.

Didn’t expect such a large response to the ticket sales. I’ll just have to go with the first person who e-mailed me. Good luck to the rest in your search for tickets and good luck to Sporting (as if they’ll need it ;)) in the final.

Didn't expect such a large response to the ticket sales. I'll just have to go with the first person who e-mailed me.
There are too many people looking for tickets and too few tickets.
Good luck to the rest in your search for tickets and good luck to Sporting (as if they'll need it ;)) in the final.

Thanks. We will need it. CSKA is a good team, but I think that we are better. Good luck for you and your team (except against Sporting :smiley: )