Eu sou um almao, e sou um fan de BVB Borussia Dortmund. Porque tua e minha equipa vou tem dois jogos de Champions League, eu acho que seria interessante ver aqui.
Desculpe por meu portugues que é muito mal, mas eu tenho de tentar.
Eu escrive em uma forum de BVB, e nos temos algums perguntas por vos. Nos fizemos as perguntas em ingles, para mantê-lo simples (portugues e uma lingua maravilhosa mas em nosso forum ninguem falar portugues, e uma pena). Talves respondera-as, seria fixe!!
Muito Obrigado antecipadamente!
(normalmente eu quis fazer um novo topico em forum “futbol international”, mas foi nao possivel.)
PS: Se tu tens algumas perguntas sobre Dortmund ou alguma coisa, dixe-me, eu vou escrever em nosso forum (http://forum.westline.de/viewforum.php?f=11) e responder.
Olá Sporting fans,
Borussia Dortmund fans calling!
Before the first ever matches of our two great clubs in football history, we, two guys from a German BVB forum, ask for your opinion and insights which we’d like to share with our mates on our forum.
First of all because we think it’s fun, but secondly because German media coverage of football is generally of poor quality; and the little time they take to cover foreign leagues stops looking at the usual suspects (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool/Klopp, and the cream of the crop in England).
Therefore we thought: What the heck, we’ll try to reach out to Sporting fans directly, because they are the best sources to answer our questions! A SCP fan on a United forum (Redcafé) was kind enough to guide us to your forum, et voilà: Here we are and our questionnaire.
We understand that due to last minute arrivals to and departures from your squad, questions 5-7 might be too early to answer. However, we look forward to anything you want to share at this point and any update you want to provide later.
Muito obrigado in advance for your time, we’re curious about your feedback!
Cheers & heja BVB :lol:
- What were your thoughts when you realized you were drawn into group F with Dortmund? Did you care at all or had you wished for another team from pot 2 (bar Porto for obvious reasons)? If the latter: Which one and why?
2. Do you have any recommendation for travelling BVB fans, i.e. restaurants and bars in which they’ll be welcomed, ideally in the city center or close to the stadium? Any Lisbon sights which you consider must-have-seen for fans who fly in and out on match day?
3. Do you plan to travel to Dortmund for the 2nd leg?
4. Guess the result of the 1st (Sporting-BVB) and 2nd leg (BVB-Sporting).
YOUR CLUB / TEAM
5. Unlike in the Bundesliga, there’s an actual title race in Liga NOS. Do your club execs / Jorge Jesus (JJ) consider the Portuguese league title more than or equally important to success in the Champions League? Can we expect your strongest team on the field or would you expect that some players get rested?
6. Can you characterize Sporting’s / JJs’ style of football? What is his preferred formation, if any? Is he adapting his tactics to competitions (Portuguese league versus Champions League; league or group matches versus knock out matches) or does he follow his ideas no matter what? Does he like to rotate players, does he give youth players a chance?
7. Who are your key players our lads should ‘fear’ the most (bar W. Carvalho), and which qualities make them so important? Which players are a potential liability and why?
THE BUNDESLIGA and BORUSSIA DORTMUND
8. Do you follow or watch the Bundesliga, bar games of Bayern Munich?
9. Who’s the BVB player you ‘fear’ the most if any, and why?
10. How do you rate Rafa Guerreiro (who happens to be a Benfica fan :mrgreen: ) ? Has he been on your radar before his rise on the international stage at the Euro 2016?