Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Outubro 31, 2014, 18:43

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Glasgow Rangers....

Páginas: « anterior 1 2 3 [4] 5 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Glasgow Rangers.... (Lida 12409 vezes)

Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #60 em: Abril 06, 2008, 21:33 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sesimbra
Masculino

I guess its gonna be 3-0...  Wink Cool

Wink As long as Sporting is going thorough - then I don’t really mind if we beat them 6-0 Rebolar de Tanto Rir

Grin of course
But, I mean... 1-0 is enough! the most important is... We have to go through!
Registado

Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #61 em: Abril 06, 2008, 21:39 »

No avatar!

Registado

But, I mean... 1-0 is enough! the most important is... We have to go through!

Yes sir Cheesy, as long as we get the victory . . And we could hold Rangers on 0, because I think if they first is getting in front of us, they just go down in their hard def.

Hope they show the game on the TV :b

Registado

- Sporting CP Fan from Denmark -
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #62 em: Abril 07, 2008, 09:25 »

No avatar!

Registado

A little update to our Rangers fan .

Sporting just wasted Braga for two nil and we didn't even start with the first team, so be afraid, very afraid... Specially if your team play the same way they did in Glasgow.

I have got joke for you, I heard that with the luck Rangers had this season they are likely to come back from Portugal with Madeleine McCann...

I hope you have a sense of humour as a bit of banter never hurt no one.
I reckon you are more likely to come back with the kid than with a victory, still, all the best, mate and enjoy yourself when on tour in the gorgeous city of Lisbon, from where I have the good fortune of being a natural.

I gather that you don't drink beer and prefer vodka ? Try some of our Aguardente correctly translated as fire water
though I assure you that will go down like a lead balloon.

Cheers for the tip - I'm sure to try that!!

As for the Maddie joke, its been doing the rounds here since the draw was made, lol.

We drew 3 - 3 away to Dundee Utd, and played poorly. In all truth, United should and could have won the game - but hey we're still top of the league and on for the Quad.

Really looking forward to it now, and we fly out tomorrow. Could I ask a quick question tho:

Should we pre-book the train from Porto to Lisbon, or are we okay to turn up and get tickets on the day?

Again, cheers for all your help!
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #63 em: Abril 07, 2008, 09:50 »

Juvenil

Condecorações:Membro do Ano 2008

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Usually there's no problem getting tickets. I don't know how many people you're travelling with (the papers are apparently expecting the biggest invasion of this country since the Peninsular War), so if you want to be on the safe side, go to this site:
http://www.cp.pt/cp/charter.do?vgnextoid...b010VgnVCM1000007b01a8c0RCRD&lang=en
Registado

Último minuto da partida... Último minuto, Sporting... Vai ser levantado o pontapé de canto lá pela esquerda... O pontapé de canto vai ser levantado... Coração da área......GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!GOLO!
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #64 em: Abril 07, 2008, 15:06 »

No avatar!

Registado

Usually there's no problem getting tickets. I don't know how many people you're travelling with (the papers are apparently expecting the biggest invasion of this country since the Peninsular War), so if you want to be on the safe side, go to this site:

ha ha, I did say at the start their would be many thousand more than the official allocation!

However, many don't beleive that we could and will travel in such numbers!

I think we should be fine, its wednesday morning we're heading up to Lisbon to find our hotel - and then find the Bears for a good pish up!!
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #65 em: Abril 07, 2008, 15:18 »

Júnior

Localidade: Zug, Suiça
Masculino

ha ha, I did say at the start their would be many thousand more than the official allocation!

I think we should be fine, its wednesday morning we're heading up to Lisbon to find our hotel - and then find the Bears for a good pish up!!

When Celtic come to play with Benfica in Lisbon, I had the opportunity to take a little contact with the Celtic suportters, and I realise that they are fuckin great, I hope you´re too!! Scotish peole are extremely cool!
Registado

"Um espírito, solitário, navegando pelo meio de mares de pensamento"
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #66 em: Abril 07, 2008, 17:15 »

No avatar!

Registado

When Celtic come to play with Benfica in Lisbon, I had the opportunity to take a little contact with the Celtic suportters, and I realise that they are fuckin great, I hope you´re too!! Scotish peole are extremely cool!

Yes, Scottish people are in general amazin
lol

Just don't call us Celtic fans - lol lol!

The plan so far is for Rangers fans to meet a square, so we'll be following the noise to that!!

Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #67 em: Abril 07, 2008, 19:30 »

Juvenil

lol

The plan so far is for Rangers fans to meet a square, so we'll be following the noise to that!!

Downtown Lisbon, I suppose...Cool
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #68 em: Abril 07, 2008, 22:31 »

Júnior

Masculino

lol

Look I said that the celtic supporters were amazin in Lisbon, and I said that I hope that you (Rangers supporters) are too! I'm sure that you are!
Registado

Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #69 em: Abril 14, 2008, 18:32 »

No avatar!

Registado

What a result!

We had some luck, but to be honest I think we could still be playing and you wouldnt have scored!

The trip was quality, some great banter on the train from Porto and two of the best nights in Lisbon.

On the wednesday night we went down the docks, and went to a club called "Blues" after the pub. Got home bout 5ish, and then went to Rossio Square for bout midday. Bout a massive carryout from the shop, and sat their drinking till it was time to head to the game. The subway was literally bouncing its way to the ground!
The result was amazin, and made night even better - we headed back to Rossio but found most places shut, so again headed for the Docks.

Great night, not a bad city. The only problem I had was one of the guys we know was "dipped" on the train - his wallet, keys and passport vanished from his back pocket. But hey, you get areseholes everywhere!

Your fans were good as well, very nice and most sung to the end. I liked the two "ultras" sections you had (in the stand next to and accross from us). They sang all night.

Also, fair play to those who wished us well in the next round!

I know have a scarf (even tho it is green and white) that I swapped with one of your fans hanging on my wall!

Good luck for next season, and I hope to play you again soon!
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #70 em: Abril 14, 2008, 18:59 »

Sénior

Masculino

Hope u win the cup Ranger...good luck
Registado

Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #71 em: Abril 14, 2008, 19:04 »

A viver o Sporting desde 1981

Sénior

Condecorações:Artigo do Ano 2009

Masculino

Good luck for you guys against Fiorentina and see if you win the UEFA Cup. If so, we'll be, at least, able to say we lost to the champions.
Registado

SPORTING SEMPRE!

Uma paixão para além da verde e branca:

Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #72 em: Abril 14, 2008, 22:06 »

BANIDO

No avatar!

Júnior

Localidade: Portalegre
Masculino

Penso que isto não tem nada a ver com a Actualidade e Futebol do Sporting  Exclamação
Registado

Sócio 92.508... até morrer Sporting alé.....
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #73 em: Maio 05, 2008, 20:14 »

No avatar!

Registado

Longest shot in the world, but did any of you get ticktets through Uefa?

Willing to post them out....

lol

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Looks like the wish of losing to the champions is on.......
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #74 em: Maio 05, 2008, 21:28 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Por Onde Andas 2013

Good Luck Glasgow Rangers!

Because of your fabulous and enjoying behaviour during your stay at lisbon, you have won a fan. I wish you win the Scotish Championship from now on.
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #75 em: Maio 05, 2008, 23:29 »

BANIDO

No avatar!

Júnior

Localidade: Portalegre
Masculino

Zenit the champion of UEFA cup 2007/08!!!

I am a Zenit supporter... Vitória
Registado

Sócio 92.508... até morrer Sporting alé.....
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #76 em: Maio 06, 2008, 11:26 »

Júnior

Masculino

I'm sorry, but I don't wanna Rangers to win UEFA Cup, becouse if your team win, you will surpass us in UEFA ranking, and if your time join the Champions League 2008/2009, you will to the 'second' team group and We will join the 'third' team group. So I'm sorry but my preference fall to Zenit.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Rir Muito Alto Rir Muito Alto
Registado

Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #77 em: Maio 06, 2008, 18:14 »

Júnior

I'm sorry, but I don't wanna Rangers to win UEFA Cup, becouse if your team win, you will surpass us in UEFA ranking, and if your time join the Champions League 2008/2009, you will to the 'second' team group and We will join the 'third' team group. So I'm sorry but my preference fall to Zenit.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Rir Muito Alto Rir Muito Alto

É isso mesmo o Glasgow tem que perder a taça UEFA ou então perder o campeonato para não ira à Champions.
Se isso acontecer e o Sevilha e o Benfica também ficarem de fora da champions o segundo pote é nosso.
Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #78 em: Maio 07, 2008, 22:33 »

Veterano

Localidade: S. M. Feira

Esta é a final da Taça UEFA em FUTEBOL; o Rangers não joga FUTEBOL. Por isso só posso torcer para que percam.

Registado
Re: Glasgow Rangers.... , « Resposta #79 em: Maio 08, 2008, 14:32 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Braga
Masculino

Esta é a final da Taça UEFA em FUTEBOL; o Rangers não joga FUTEBOL. Por isso só posso torcer para que percam.

Sem tirar nem por!

Tiveram sorte desde o primeiro jogo que fizeram na prova, é simplesmente inacreditável como uma equipa medíocre consegue estar na final duma prova destas!
Registado

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 2 3 [4] 5 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Glasgow Rangers....

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: