Perguntas de Fans do BVB pelo SPORTING Fans // Questions from BVB to SPORTING

Eu sou um almao, e sou um fan de BVB Borussia Dortmund. Porque tua e minha equipa vou tem dois jogos de Champions League, eu acho que seria interessante ver aqui.
Desculpe por meu portugues que é muito mal, mas eu tenho de tentar.

Eu escrive em uma forum de BVB, e nos temos algums perguntas por vos. Nos fizemos as perguntas em ingles, para mantê-lo simples (portugues e uma lingua maravilhosa mas em nosso forum ninguem falar portugues, e uma pena). Talves respondera-as, seria fixe!!

Muito Obrigado antecipadamente!

(normalmente eu quis fazer um novo topico em forum "futbol international", mas foi nao possivel.)

PS: Se tu tens algumas perguntas sobre Dortmund ou alguma coisa, dixe-me, eu vou escrever em nosso forum (http://forum.westline.de/viewforum.php?f=11) e responder.

--->

Olá Sporting fans,

Borussia Dortmund fans calling! :)

Before the first ever matches of our two great clubs in football history, we, two guys from a German BVB forum, ask for your opinion and insights which we'd like to share with our mates on our forum.

First of all because we think it's fun, but secondly because German media coverage of football is generally of poor quality; and the little time they take to cover foreign leagues stops looking at the usual suspects (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool/Klopp, and the cream of the crop in England).

Therefore we thought: What the heck, we'll try to reach out to Sporting fans directly, because they are the best sources to answer our questions! A SCP fan on a United forum (Redcafé) was kind enough to guide us to your forum, et voilà: Here we are and our questionnaire. :)

We understand that due to last minute arrivals to and departures from your squad, questions 5-7 might be too early to answer. However, we look forward to anything you want to share at this point and any update you want to provide later.

Muito obrigado in advance for your time, we're curious about your feedback!

Cheers & heja BVB :lol:

THE DRAW
1. What were your thoughts when you realized you were drawn into group F with Dortmund? Did you care at all or had you wished for another team from pot 2 (bar Porto for obvious reasons)? If the latter: Which one and why?

THE GAMES
2. Do you have any recommendation for travelling BVB fans, i.e. restaurants and bars in which they'll be welcomed, ideally in the city center or close to the stadium? Any Lisbon sights which you consider must-have-seen for fans who fly in and out on match day?
3. Do you plan to travel to Dortmund for the 2nd leg?
4. Guess the result of the 1st (Sporting-BVB) and 2nd leg (BVB-Sporting).

YOUR CLUB / TEAM
5. Unlike in the Bundesliga, there's an actual title race in Liga NOS. Do your club execs / Jorge Jesus (JJ) consider the Portuguese league title more than or equally important to success in the Champions League? Can we expect your strongest team on the field or would you expect that some players get rested?
6. Can you characterize Sporting's / JJs' style of football? What is his preferred formation, if any? Is he adapting his tactics to competitions (Portuguese league versus Champions League; league or group matches versus knock out matches) or does he follow his ideas no matter what? Does he like to rotate players, does he give youth players a chance?
7. Who are your key players our lads should 'fear' the most (bar W. Carvalho), and which qualities make them so important? Which players are a potential liability and why?

THE BUNDESLIGA and BORUSSIA DORTMUND
8. Do you follow or watch the Bundesliga, bar games of Bayern Munich?
9. Who's the BVB player you 'fear' the most if any, and why?
10. How do you rate Rafa Guerreiro (who happens to be a Benfica fan :mrgreen: ) ? Has he been on your radar before his rise on the international stage at the Euro 2016?
« Última modificação: Setembro 02, 2016, 13:32 pm por slig »
Eu sou um almao, e sou um fan de BVB Borussia Dortmund. Porque tua e minha equipa vou tem dois jogos de Champions League, eu acho que seria interessante ver aqui.
Desculpe por meu portugues que é muito mal, mas eu tenho de tentar.

Eu escrive em uma forum de BVB, e nos temos algums perguntas por vos. Nos fizemos as perguntas em ingles, para mantê-lo simples (portugues e uma lingua maravilhosa mas em nosso forum ninguem falar portugues, e uma pena). Talves respondera-as, seria fixe!!

Muito Obrigado antecipadamente!

(normalmente eu quis fazer um novo topico em forum "futbol international", mas foi nao possivel.)

--->

Olá Sporting fans,

Borussia Dortmund fans calling! :)

Before the first ever matches of our two great clubs in football history, we, two guys from a German BVB forum, ask for your opinion and insights which we'd like to share with our mates on our forum.

First of all because we think it's fun, but secondly because German media coverage of football is generally of poor quality; and the little time they take to cover foreign leagues stops looking at the usual suspects (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool/Klopp, and the cream of the crop in England).

Therefore we thought: What the heck, we'll try to reach out to Sporting fans directly, because they are the best sources to answer our questions! A SCP fan on a United forum (Redcafé) was kind enough to guide us to your forum, et voilà: Here we are and our questionnaire. :)

We understand that due to last minute arrivals to and departures from your squad, questions 5-7 might be too early to answer. However, we look forward to anything you want to share at this point and any update you want to provide later.

Muito obrigado in advance for your time, we're curious about your feedback!

Cheers & heja BVB :lol:

THE DRAW
1. What were your thoughts when you realized you were drawn into group F with Dortmund? Did you care at all or had you wished for another team from pot 2 (bar Porto for obvious reasons)? If the latter: Which one and why?

THE GAMES
2. Do you have any recommendation for travelling BVB fans, i.e. restaurants and bars in which they'll be welcomed, ideally in the city center or close to the stadium? Any Lisbon sights which you consider must-have-seen for fans who fly in and out on match day?

YOUR CLUB / TEAM
5. Unlike in the Bundesliga, there's an actual title race in Liga NOS. Do your club execs / Jorge Jesus (JJ) consider the Portuguese league title more than or equally important to success in the Champions League? Can we expect your strongest team on the field or would you expect that some players get rested?
6. Can you characterize Sporting's / JJs' style of football? What is his preferred formation, if any? Is he adapting his tactics to competitions (Portuguese league versus Champions League; league or group matches versus knock out matches) or does he follow his ideas no matter what? Does he like to rotate players, does he give youth players a chance?
7. Who are your key players our lads should 'fear' the most (bar W. Carvalho), and which qualities make them so important? Which players are a potential liability and why?

10. How do you rate Rafa Guerreiro (who happens to be a Benfica fan :mrgreen: ) ? Has he been on your radar before his rise on the international stage at the Euro 2016?
Welcome to forumscp!
Wilkommen! :)

To answer your questions:

Honestly, the Champions League is the place where you can play your best football, and learn by playing against the strongest teams in Europe. So, for that matter, I always wanted a tough group. Did I have a burning desire to draw you AND Real? Well, it depends.  :mrgreen: I'm just happy we can see some amazing football in Alvalade.

Well, near the stadium you have plenty of options to eat/drink. If you want something "fast", we have the classic "bifanas" (it's basically a sandwich, but a very good one!). But there's also a few restaurants in the area. Lisbon is a beautiful city by itself, so it's hard to point you specific locations to see in such a short time-span. You can have a look at Avenida da Liberdade, Terreiro do Paço, more "touristic" things.

I would absolutely love it. But I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it, money-wise. But I hope I can.

I hope we can bag a win at Alvalade, a 2-1. Away, I would be happy with a draw, honestly.

YOUR CLUB / TEAM

The main focus of everyone in the club is getting to the league title. If things start smoothly in the UEFA competitions, maybe Jesus will give them a little more attention, but other than that, the title is going to be the main priority. I expect if we are already completely out of the fight for the 2nd place in the group, Jesus will use the remaining games to make some rotation.

We play in a classic 4x4x2. He's usually not a coach that adapts considering the competition he's playing in, he's faithful to his ideas. We play some quality and dynamic football, especially on the offensive part, as our defense struggles a bit against quick players, and teams that can explore our wings. He usually gives some chances to players, but not to players that strike through the club's youth system. We have some exceptions in Semedo and Gelson, but that's pretty much it.

Our main liability, as I said above, is our defensive wings. We don't have a player of undisputed quality for that positiong, which can be devastating in the Champions League.

The key playes you should watch are William, Adrien, Bryan Ruiz and Rui Patrício. These are the cream of the crop in our team. The true backbone. Other than that, we have exciting prospects, like Semedo, Gelson, Campbell or Markovic (these last two are new players to the team, let's see how their adapt), and we got Bast Dost to replace Slimani.

I usually see at least 2/3 games per round of the Bundesliga. It's such an exciting league, stacked with brilliant players, and the stadium's environment is unique in european football.

In perfect shape, it has to be Marco Reus. Other than him, I fear that our CB's can't handle Auba and his moves/speed. Dembelé is a player that, if he's in his devil days, can completely melt our defensive line.

It's safe to say I've never seen such a promising player at LB in the history of our country. I began to saw him play by the end of 2014, and I was astonished with his performances and his overall quality. He's a modern left-back, with loads of offensive resources, but has the defensive capability to match pretty much every wingers he faces.

Hope you stick around, and feel free to ask more questions if you have them :)
for obvious reasons we were not happy with the draw are two very strong teams . in my opinion the best player of your team is Reus !
I will be happy to receive you in alvalade on game day !
Welcome to forumscp!

Obrigado! Estou ansiosa pelos jogos de Sporting e BVB!

Além disso espero meu portugues nao faz dores de cabeça para vos.
1- It´s unanime here that we wish another team of Pote 2. We consider Dortmund a "Shark"

3- Yes, and have questions about it

4- Easy, Sporting win both  :mrgreen:

5- In Liga Nos is complicated win the tittle to. Last year Sporting was the best team with large distance, but benfica controls the referees, media and have a obscure partnership with Jorge Mendes  :inde: . Last Year benfica lost only 3 points in second part of the championship ( :sleep: ).
JJ bets everything in Championship. He is realist and know it´s very difficult win the CL because of the budget diferences. But we have a really good team and the 2 lines are good to.

6- JJ have a very complete tactic. It´s good in the attack and really good in defense, it´s a 4-4-2 in the paper. He adaptes, he is really smart be carefful  :mrgreen: . Yes he rotate and give opurtunities to the youngs. Here he have the best talents, we are one of the best academies in the world (we form players like Ronaldo, Figo, Futre and Nani) and Now (Joao Mario, William, Adrien, Rui Patricio, Gelson, Matheus, Podence and others).

7- Marvin Zeeglar  :twisted:

8- Me sometimes, but have users here who watch´s you with regularity.

9- Marco Reus. It´s a impredictable player, really complete. We can switch with Marvin it´s fair.

I´ll answer to the questions i feel confortable answering.

1 - Well, whilst we fear no one, we are very much aware of the great team you have and that our 2 matches will be tough. But i´m sure you will find that we aren´t pushovers and it will be 180m of hard fought "battles".

2 - Not from Lisbon so i´m not the right person to answer.

3 - No.

4 - This is a tricky one. 2-1 in Alvalade and 1-0 in Dortmund (a win and a loss).

5 - Our coach will field the best available squad in our matches and vs. Real Madrid. Against Legia i expect some sort of (minor) rotation between players, but we will be at full strenght against you guys.

6 - I don´t want to say to much but you can expect full pitch pressure and a team with well defined ideas. Well, our Youth Academy is one of the best in the world and our coach knows that and makes the best of it. Bar our youth program players that are already fully fledged (Ru1 Patrício, Adrien, William) we have Ruben Semedo, a centre back who has been a starter for the last 6/7 months and our winger, Gelson Martins.

7 - Ru1, Adrien, William, Bryan Ruiz. I´d say these four are the cornerstone of the team. Fortunately, we have have lots of talent that joined the team recently (Joel Campbell, Markovic, Bas Dost and a few others), so it´s hard to say.

8 - Not really, but i´ve developed an admiration for your club ever since Paulo Sousa was there. Whilst i don´t follow you as much as i would like, since i have little free time, i can say that, in Germany, i cheer for 2 clubs. You guys and, should come as no surprise, Werder Bremen. I have a thing for green.

10 - I don´t hate Guerreiro. He was a fantastic signing for you guys and i wish we could have signed him.

Edit: Cool idea. Bem vindo ao Fórum!  :mrgreen:
« Última modificação: Setembro 02, 2016, 13:17 pm por Mentat »
"Não é o Sporting que se orgulha do nosso valor. Nós é que nos devemos sentir honrados por ter esta camisola vestida."
Francisco Stromp
Welcome to forumscp!

Ahah no problem, we can easily understand :beer:

Welcome to this big fórum and i hope you enjoy being here! BVB is a great team and we are excited to play against you!
Welcome to forumscp!

the game of the day will be well received by here
Hello BvB fans, welcome to the Forum of Sporting Clube de Portugal.

When I heard that my team will play against yours I felt very sad because I'm very fond of BvB, it's my german's favourite team.

So I'm dreaming of a double passage to the next step of the Champions League by Sporting and BvB all together.  :mrgreen:

My favourite BvB players are Marco Reus, Kagawa, Marcel Schmelzer, Rapha Guerreiro and, of course, Pierre Aubameyang  :venia:.

I wish all the good for BvB except on both games against Sporting.  (I think you'll understand my feeling).  :mrgreen:
THE DRAW

I, for myself, would have preferred the likes of Sevilla, Leverkusen or Napoli because i think they would be the more desireable (less hard) challenges of that pot (although there are no easy teams on pot 2). Nevertheless i don't find BVB the strongest side on pot 2 (Arsenal, Man City and Atlético would be harder for us).

THE GAMES

You should rely on tripadvisor, as for sightseeing, if you are travelling on the match day, you should try and visit Belém and Baixa
No, unfortunately. But there will be plenty of guys travelling to Dortmund. More so if we are doing well on the domestic league. Don't forget that you have plenty of portuguese imigrants there.
I thing we have good chances of winning the first match. Guessing a 2-1 win. As for the second game, i'm not so optimistic, but there is still a lot of time until the match.

YOUR CLUB / TEAM

I think our top priority is the domestic championship. That beeing said, we will surely be playing the champion league matches with our top team. We have a pretty big group and a lot of quality this year, so i think we can replace most of the players without loosing to much quality.
We will allways have a lot of youngsters, beeing on the best youth academies in the world (2 ballond d'ors - figo and ronaldo- and 10 of the 14 players used by Portugal on the last euro 2016 final were graduates of your youth academy). That beeing said, i don't think we will play anyone but the absolutely best players against BVB. Bear in mind that we want to go through to the next stage, so, in theory, our direct adversary for the second place will be BVB.
You shoul fear every single one of them, even Rui Patrício!

I try to.
Aubameyang, Reus and Schurle Really fast, really good. Although i think Schurle is the weaker of the three.
I think we looked into the possibility of signing him a few years ago. I find him a pretty good player, with lots of potential. I think you made a pretty good signing but should give him the time to get used to the new reality. He comes from a different country, a smaller club in France, and will be needing to learn lots of new ideas (attacking routines, a more physical type of football, bigger pressure, etc.) I think we will be really happy with his performances.

PS - I Hate Bayern. They're are like an eucalyptus, feeding of anything around them and making everything else go dry. They just bully the other german teams and get their best players (Neuer, Gotze, Hummels, etc.). Your championship would be a lot more interesting if the other Teams, like BVB, could keep their players even with Bayern bidding on them.
Would love that a "newly rich club" as man city, psg, chelsea, etc., would force their way into buying their best players.

« Última modificação: Setembro 02, 2016, 13:43 pm por BrunoSF »

So I'm dreaming of a double passage to the next step of the Champions League by Sporting and BvB all together.  :mrgreen:

Would be great! Seria muito fixe!
Iniciativa gira.

Deviamos fazer o mesmo no fórum deles.

PS: nao entreguem o ouro ao bandido lol
Saudações Leoninas
Iniciativa gira.

Deviamos fazer o mesmo no fórum deles.

PS: nao entreguem o ouro ao bandido lol

Estaria muito mal o Dortmund se dependesse de adeptos do forum para dar relatórios à outra equipa :lol:

Hast du Portugiesich gelernt? Bist du wirklich Deutsch, oder Ausländer?

Aprendes-te Português? És mesmo Alemão ou emigrante?
"Queremos um Clube tão grande como os maiores da Europa"
Projecto pessoal sobre o Football Manager
Hello!

First, sorry my english, was allways my weakness in school but I will try to speak a little bit.

THE DRAW

Of course I wish another club, Drtmund is a very strong team and our tradition with german teams it's horrible.

THE GAMES

2-You should visit Belem and definitely  should eat "Pasteis de Belém". If you have time you should walk around the Old Lisbon and "Parque Das Nações".

3-I wish $$$

4-We are the underdogs of the group, I will accept a win at home and a draw away in a heartbeat.

YOUR CLUB / TEAM

5-We will play our strongest team in Champions League unless if we early lose our chances to qualify.

6-We play 4-4-2 with two strikers ahead. With two central midfielders(William and Adrien) and two guys in the wings. But I would not be surprised if against Dortmund and Real we play with another midfield to replace a striker or a winger.

7-Remember this name: Rúben Semedo. He is not our best player but he will be one of the best centre backs in the future. I have absolutely no doubts about that.

8-Yes we watch bundesliga. We have a topic in this forum for your league and Dortmund is the german club with more supporters here. We love good football, we love entertainment and we love your passion. Because we are the same. We allways try to play a nice football with a lot of goals and goal chances and we are, for a long distance, the best portuguese supporters. You should go to youtube and search for "o mundo sabe que" and some "juve leo videos".

9-Auba. He is the type of player that causes a lot of damage to us.

10-Raphael Guerreiro has a lot of potential. In my opinion he will be much better than Smelzer.
Welcome to our forums @slig  :mrgreen:

Recomendo a algum dos users que vivem na Alemanha/saibam alemão para ajudar o rapaz. @Cifusico

Hast du Portugiesich gelernt? Bist du wirklich Deutsch, oder Ausländer?

Aprendes-te Português? És mesmo Alemão ou emigrante?

Kannst du deutsch? Falls ja:
Ich bin deutsch, habe mal ein Jahr in Lissabon gelebt. Ich konnte portugiesiesch dort richtig gut, musste in dem Jahr auch viele Studienleistungen erbringen und es war natürlich alles auf portugiesisch, nun ist es leider sehr eingerostet was mich ehrlich gesagt ankotzt  :lol: ich sollte mal wieder aktiv dran arbeiten und es benutzen. Naja, hier kann ich ja damit anfangen :)

Fales almao? Se nao:
Eu sou almao, morei em Lisboa por um ano, estive um estudante a Universidade de Lisboa. Isso foi há muitos anos, por isso meu portugues esta enferrujado, e uma grande pena. Acho que, eu tehno de praticar mais, porque e uma lingua maravilhosa e eu gosto muito. Foi uma grande tempo a vossa cidade e pais!
I am very happy to know that you will play against BVB .
We Bought some very good players , but I think it will be difficult to win against BVB , but you never know !

I really like your philosophy , the way you support your club, and we have the same philosophy .
Always next to our club!

I think it will be two good games , and you are more then welcome to our stadium.
Come spend the day with us , always good to know other clubs fans!
Can we please have Reus just for a year ?  :venia:
"Sporting! Minha vida é o Sporting, minha paixão é o Sporting, meu amor é o Sporting, é o Sporting é o Sporting é o Sporting! Meu vício é o Sporting, minha família é o Sporting, Sporting, Sporting, Sporting, é o meu Sporting!"