Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Novembro 24, 2014, 12:14

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Futebol e Modalidades do Sporting Futebol Profissional (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner, 138, Leão88, sotnas) Tópico:

Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist

Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 18 19 [20] Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist (Lida 15662 vezes)

Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #380 em: Março 20, 2012, 17:28 »

BANIDO

Iniciado

You have a very weak referees. It was an outrage yesterday when the referee has found two penalties. In the first one - I thought there was a free kick from the line of penalty area. In the second - I do not see anything.

For example:

http://video.torba.com/watch/2980/

here's the moment ukrainian fans are discussing a very emotional, even presidents of the clubs had a falling out. But if something happened that I saw yesterday - we would have been a great great scandal.

By the way, Pierre Luigi Colina our chief referee. He trains them and watching them work. Ukrainian Federation pays a lot of money to him, but now the referees stopped putting pressure on the outcome of matches

It would If it was the first time but these things are very common here  Stop
this message is not for this topic, sorry)

may be its becourse of financial problems of Sporting?
Registado

Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #381 em: Março 20, 2012, 20:34 »

Registado

Hi everybody Sporting fans! Brinde
At first I want to say that I`m happy to see match between Metalist and Sporting.I watched sometimes Sporting in Champions League,and  remember pretty good match  3 years ago Sporting - Shachtar Donetsk.Very like Estádio José Alvalade it`s beautiful.Luís Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo are one of my favorite players.
As you know Metalist playing 1/4 fisrt time and that`s why we want to win very much Grin .I think Rui Patrício and João Pereira are best players in Sporting ,who are also players of Portugal national team.
Please tell did you know anything about us  before the draw?Do you think Metalist will be stronger than Shakhtar which you played not so long time ago?Do you remember match between Benfica and Metalist?( I have to say our coach is Benfica`s fan since 1960 years))
I read some posts here and understand that Sporting fans don`t underestimate Metalist and know some our players.But when i read posts of fans of our competitors in Europa League 3 years ago they know nothing about Metalist.
A few words about Torsi.He strengthen our defence,we had problems on his position before him.

Brendever, in Ukraine people are optimiс )) I don`t want to make a result now,but I know it will be good football
Registado
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #382 em: Março 21, 2012, 01:39 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Coimbra
Masculino

Hi, Kharkiv!

It´s nice to see foreigner users in our Fórum...

We are also very pleased to play with your club, and it's true: we respect your club a lot, we know that it will be a very difficult "battle", against your Metalist...

And of course we knew Metalist... How could we forget that epic win against benfica ! We were supporting you! Rir Muito Alto
We don't like that little shit called benfica... They are a bunch of scum...trust me!

You can tell your coach that the 60's are gone, there's no longer any eusébio at benfica but there's one thing that is suchlike that decade: the referees!!! There's an eternal "battle", between benfica and fcporto referees, and referee leadership...You wouldn't believe it...
That's why you will keep see them at Champions League... If you doubt about that, you just have to watch our games highlights, to be clarified...

We only are able to make good performances at Uefa Cup, where we have european referees... And believe me, this is worst than GodFather's films!

I hope that, even after our matches, you'll still be here, "talking" with us and supporting our team, as we will support yours, at the Ukranian League! Positivo!
Registado

Forever? só o meu amor por ti, SPORTING!!!
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #383 em: Março 21, 2012, 02:01 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Vencedor do 1º Torneiro de Poker do ForumSCP

Masculino

Please tell did you know anything about us  before the draw?

Hello, Kharkiv_Santos, welcome here!

Speaking for myself, and to be honest, before this season, I barely knew any other ukranian team besides Dinamo Kiev and Shaktar.

By the way, I remember Dinamo Kiev as one of the best teams in Europe in the mid-80's, they played beautiful football and had great players like Blokhin, Belanov, Mykhaylychenko... (sorry for this if Dinamo are your fierce rivals  )

But I'm very impressed with Metalist's results this season in Europa League, it's not easy to win almost every game in an european competion, like you've been doing, and also scoring lots of goals, congratulations!

Registado

Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #384 em: Março 23, 2012, 18:44 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Rotterdam
Masculino

estava a ver á pouco noticias e aparece agora o marlos, jogador deles, a dizer que se eliminámos o man.City é porque temos qualidade e que irão agora começar a ver quais são elas...  Eh!
enfim.. estes também devem estar numa de dizer que não conheçem o Sporting nem nenhum dos nossos jogadores.
Registado
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #385 em: Março 24, 2012, 13:52 »

Veterano

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Arsenal Kiev vs Metalist dá no canal 1+1 ( canal 240 na Zon)
Registado

In · Hoc · Signo · Vinces
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #386 em: Março 24, 2012, 14:14 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Condecorações:Melga 2013Melga 2010

Masculino

Hi everybody Sporting fans! Brinde
At first I want to say that I`m happy to see match between Metalist and Sporting.I watched sometimes Sporting in Champions League,and  remember pretty good match  3 years ago Sporting - Shachtar Donetsk.Very like Estádio José Alvalade it`s beautiful.Luís Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo are one of my favorite players.
As you know Metalist playing 1/4 fisrt time and that`s why we want to win very much Grin .I think Rui Patrício and João Pereira are best players in Sporting ,who are also players of Portugal national team.
Please tell did you know anything about us  before the draw?Do you think Metalist will be stronger than Shakhtar which you played not so long time ago?Do you remember match between Benfica and Metalist?( I have to say our coach is Benfica`s fan since 1960 years))
I read some posts here and understand that Sporting fans don`t underestimate Metalist and know some our players.But when i read posts of fans of our competitors in Europa League 3 years ago they know nothing about Metalist.
A few words about Torsi.He strengthen our defence,we had problems on his position before him.

Brendever, in Ukraine people are optimiс )) I don`t want to make a result now,but I know it will be good football
1. Well yes, because you have been growing as a club for the last few seasons which has given you some reputation in Europe. I'm sure after this match everyone will recognise Metalist's value as a club in Portugal as it's happened in Greece (after the match in Piraeus) and other countries. You also have a very good team btw.

2.I thought so. And I also hope it will but that we come out on top. Will be rooting for you guys in the Ukrainian PL though  Positivo!
Registado
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #387 em: Março 24, 2012, 14:47 »

No avatar!

Sénior

Masculino

Com uma hora de jogo, estão a perder por 2:0.
Registado
Re: Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #388 em: Março 24, 2012, 15:32 »

Veterano

Masculino

Perderam 4-2
Registado

Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #389 em: Março 24, 2012, 22:29 »

Sénior

Localidade: Braga
Masculino

Bem bom!

A defesa é claramente permeável.
Registado

Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #390 em: Março 24, 2012, 22:29 »

Veterano

Localidade: Paris
Masculino

Atenção que no campeonato são obrigados a jogar com 4 ucranianos e na europa não  Wink
Registado

“Para mim, o Sporting é como uma mulher que se ama logo à primeira vista. Um homem pode conhecer várias mulheres, mas há sempre ‘aquela’, a especial. Independentemente de ficarmos com ela ou não, lembramo-nos dela para sempre!” De Franceschi
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #391 em: Março 25, 2012, 10:20 »

Veterano

Masculino

Atenção que no campeonato são obrigados a jogar com 4 ucranianos e na europa não  Wink

Então deviam estar bem disfarçados  Indeciso
Registado

Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #392 em: Março 25, 2012, 12:27 »

Ex-pedro_15

Sénior

Localidade: sporting
Masculino

Se ganharmos a liga Europa vamos á liga dos campeões?
Registado

Sporting

Allez
Allez
Allez
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #393 em: Março 25, 2012, 12:29 »

TiagoLeao494

Não  Rir Muito Alto

Mas era bom. 
Registado
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #394 em: Março 25, 2012, 12:34 »

Ex-pedro_15

Sénior

Localidade: sporting
Masculino

Não  Rir Muito Alto

Mas era bom. 

Bem me parecia, mas era uma boa medida Smiley
Obrigado
Registado

Sporting

Allez
Allez
Allez
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #395 em: Março 25, 2012, 13:07 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Condecorações:Melga 2013Melga 2010

Masculino

Então deviam estar bem disfarçados  Indeciso
Jogaram com o Disljenkovic (guarda-redes), Berezovchuk (central), Psenychnyi (lateral) e Edmar (trinco).
Registado
Re: Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist , « Resposta #396 em: Março 25, 2012, 15:03 »

Pedro 1906

Comentário do Moderador Tópico bloqueado.

Para discussão de assuntos relacionados com o jogo com o Metalist:

Tópico do jogo Seta http://www.forumscp.com/index.php?topic=44693.0

Tópico da Liga Europa Seta http://www.forumscp.com/index.php?topic=37852.0
Registado
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 18 19 [20] Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Futebol e Modalidades do Sporting Futebol Profissional (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner, 138, Leão88, sotnas) Tópico:

Sorteio QUARTOS-DE-FINAL - Liga Europa - SPORTING vs Metalist

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: