Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Outubro 31, 2014, 20:17

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Metallist Kharkiv

Páginas: [1] Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Metallist Kharkiv (Lida 2649 vezes)

Metallist Kharkiv , « em: Março 17, 2012, 10:44 »

Veterano

Localidade: Mem-Martins
Masculino

Ласкаво просимо  Металіст Харків. (please advise if it's not correct...)
Welcome Metallist fan(s).
I believe it's easier to speak here than in other topics and the Mods will appreciate.

edit: sorry about the ventilators ... i add fans to google translator... :S
« Última modificação: Março 17, 2012, 11:25 por Márinho » Registado

Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #1 em: Março 17, 2012, 10:59 »

BANIDO

Iniciado

Ласкаво просимо  Металіст Харків вентилятори. (please advise if it's not correct...)
Welcome Metallist fan(s).
I believe it's easier to speak here than in other topics and the Mods will appreciate.

ok Grin
вентилятори - this is ventilators Grin
Registado
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #2 em: Março 18, 2012, 00:35 »

Sócio SCP há 40's e tantos.

Veterano

Localidade: Alg Alentejo
Masculino

Ventilators for translators ?... ( by google??? )

Well, congratulations for going so long.
But its time to  stop you.   Smiley
Registado

QUERO    UM   SPORTING
CREDÍVEL  -  LIMPO  -  AMBICIOSO
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #3 em: Março 19, 2012, 11:18 »

BANIDO

Iniciado

Exactly:) If it was google
But its time to  stop you.   Smiley

Your speech seems like speech of opponents of Klitschko brothers before the fight - they also promise to stop K2  - what they say after the fight we all know very well)))
Registado
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #4 em: Março 19, 2012, 12:56 »

Feminino

Welcome Naffy.  Smiley
I hope you feel good between us.
We will win. Tongue

Sorry my bad english. Greetings.  Positivo!
Registado

O Sporting Clube de Portugal não se resume a uma paixão por um símbolo desenhado numa camisola. É uma religião, uma ideologia, uma forma de vida!
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #5 em: Março 19, 2012, 19:20 »

Sócio SCP há 40's e tantos.

Veterano

Localidade: Alg Alentejo
Masculino

Exactly:) If it was google
But its time to  stop you.   Smiley

Your speech seems like speech of opponents of Klitschko brothers before the fight - they also promise to stop K2  - what they say after the fight we all know very well)))
Rir Muito Alto Rir Muito Alto Rir Muito Alto
We'll see... (sorry for being so direct-its the way we Sportinguistas foresee the two games).
« Última modificação: Março 19, 2012, 19:24 por Chico Gil » Registado

QUERO    UM   SPORTING
CREDÍVEL  -  LIMPO  -  AMBICIOSO
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #6 em: Março 26, 2012, 23:53 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Rotterdam
Masculino

Hey Naffy! Welcome to the forum. I can't wait for our teams to meet on thursday!

However, I do have to admit that I'm slightly worried Naffy. It may sound strange, but I'm actually more afraid of you guys, than I was for Man City. Playing as an underdog is one thing, playing as favourite is another.

Man City gave a decent amount of space away that allowed us to form a couple of good attacking moves.
And after playing against negative game styles week in week out in the Portuguese league, that freedom between the opponent's defensive and midfield line becomes a true blessing once we play in Europe.

This is the reason I'm a bit worried. I don't reckon Metalist is coming to play frivolous football. I saw the full game of AZ-Metalist, but back then you rested half the squad which didn't help much of my judgment of your team.

So how do you expect your team to play in Lisbon? And how are Metalist fans approaching the games with Sporting? How much chance do you give yourself to pass to the semis?

Also I noticed our ex-player Torsiglieri played in both games against Olympiakos, but didn't take part in your last 2 games at all. Was that by choice or was he injured/suspended?
Registado

Who was that I whose mine was you
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #7 em: Março 29, 2012, 07:52 »

BANIDO

Iniciado

Hey Naffy! Welcome to the forum. I can't wait for our teams to meet on thursday!

However, I do have to admit that I'm slightly worried Naffy. It may sound strange, but I'm actually more afraid of you guys, than I was for Man City. Playing as an underdog is one thing, playing as favourite is another.

Man City gave a decent amount of space away that allowed us to form a couple of good attacking moves.
And after playing against negative game styles week in week out in the Portuguese league, that freedom between the opponent's defensive and midfield line becomes a true blessing once we play in Europe.

This is the reason I'm a bit worried. I don't reckon Metalist is coming to play frivolous football. I saw the full game of AZ-Metalist, but back then you rested half the squad which didn't help much of my judgment of your team.

So how do you expect your team to play in Lisbon? And how are Metalist fans approaching the games with Sporting? How much chance do you give yourself to pass to the semis?

Also I noticed our ex-player Torsiglieri played in both games against Olympiakos, but didn't take part in your last 2 games at all. Was that by choice or was he injured/suspended?

60/40 for Sporting
Torsi was not playing because of the limit of foreign players
Sporting has more experience with of European Cups

For Metalist quarter - a great achievement. We will play a counter-attack, by the way matches away Metalist played better than at home. So you have a good chance of Sporting in the second half:)
Registado
Re: Metallist Kharkiv , « Resposta #8 em: Abril 02, 2012, 13:25 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Rotterdam
Masculino

60/40 for Sporting
Torsi was not playing because of the limit of foreign players
Sporting has more experience with of European Cups

For Metalist quarter - a great achievement. We will play a counter-attack, by the way matches away Metalist played better than at home. So you have a good chance of Sporting in the second halfSmiley

I hope this statistic will stay in tact on thursday. 

Registado

Who was that I whose mine was you
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: [1] Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Metallist Kharkiv

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: