Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Agosto 29, 2014, 00:17

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Lille OSC

Páginas: « anterior 1 [2] 3 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Lille OSC (Lida 9517 vezes)

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #20 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 12:08 »

Registado

I've seen too the party against Germany and I'agree with you Hazard doesn't play well. With Lille, he's very impressive, last week he scored. a Very different player between Lille and the National Team.

I think it will be a well-balanced party between Sporting and the Losc. I know the Losc is not very known but we've won in the past against Manchester Utd, Milan Ac, Shaktar Donetsk, Sevilla FC, Liverpool, Fiorentina, Stuttgart...
Registado

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #21 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 16:50 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

Yes, it is always good parties against portuguese teams, the LOSC played against Benfica ("les cochons"  Rir Muito Alto), Leiria and Sporting. I don't know if you remember it was a friendly, 4 or 5 years ago. Sporting have won 3-0, with an incredible stupidity by our goal.
Sporting - 3 Lille - 0 de 2007/2008 Particular

But we have a very better team since this defeat. Losc supporters are satisfied about the group which is more easy than last year (Valence, Genoa and Slavia Praha). We think if we play like the last year, we can finish first on this group but Sporting is a very great team with Liedson, Vukcevic, Maniche...  We don't know well the level of Levski. And la Gantoise is a derby for us with our belgian neighbors.  If we play like our last parties in Ligue 1 it could be difficult  Huh?.
Personally I like Sporting and I hate Benfica, and I like too Porto and Braga.
Salut Slam321, bien venu.
Comme tu sais surement, ceux qui ont marqué dans ce match, 31 Liedson et 10 Vukcevic (77 actuellement, le 10 étant entretemps attribué à Sinama-Pongolle, parti peut après) jouent encore, mais sont bien sur plus âgés, surtout Liedson (32).
Crois tu qu’il pleuvra le 16 Septembre à Lille ?
Et qu’elle sera la température ?
Il fait encore chaud ici, et les joueurs de Sporting peuvent être affectés par le froid.

Slam321 hello, welcome.
As you probably know, those who scored in that match, 31 Liedson and 10 Vukcevic (77 now, 10 was meanwhile assigned to Sinama-Pongolle, who left shortly after) still play, but are obviously older, especially Liedson (32).
Do you think it will rain on September 16 in Lille?
And it will be the temperature?
It's still hot here, and Sporting players may be affected by the cold.
Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #22 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 17:01 »

Registado

Oui, je sais que Liedson et Vukcevic sont toujours au sporting  Wink Liedson est vraiment un bon buteur et Vukcevic était suivi par le losc, Il est titulaire?
Pour le temps, c'est difficile à dire vu que ça change tous les jours  Undecided mais il ne fait pas froid.

Yes, I know Liedson and Vukcevic are still at Sporting  Wink, Liedson is a very great striker and Vukcevic was followed by the losc, Is he tenured?
For the wethear, that's very difficult to say because that's change each day  Undecided but the temperature isn't cold
« Última modificação: Setembro 09, 2010, 17:05 por Slam321 » Registado
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #23 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 17:03 »

Veterano

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Yes, I know Liedson and Vukcevic are still at Sporting  Wink, Liedson is a very great striker and Vukcevic was followed by the losc, Is he tenured?
For the wethear, that's very difficult to say because that's change each day  Undecided but the weather isn't cold

Yes he returned , but now our hope is in Matias Fernandez
Registado

In · Hoc · Signo · Vinces
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #24 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 17:16 »

Registado

Yes, I know Liedson and Vukcevic are still at Sporting  Wink, Liedson is a very great striker and Vukcevic was followed by the losc, Is he tenured?
For the wethear, that's very difficult to say because that's change each day  Undecided but the weather isn't cold

Thank's, I don't know well Matias Fernandez.
For those who goes in Lille, the visitor stand is good, better than stands for DVE (best group supporters in Lille). The Stadium Nord is at Villeneuve d'Ascq in the suburb east. And if you want to visit, Lille is a beautiful city

Registado
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #25 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 17:20 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Carregado
Masculino

Hi there Slam, and welcome to FórumSCP!  Brinde

I've been in Lille once, in a roadtrip to France. It was a short visit, but I really liked the look of the city, it's a cultural place, indeed, and joy to watch. Wish I could see Sporting there  Babar
Registado

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #26 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 17:53 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Oui, je sais que Liedson et Vukcevic sont toujours au sporting  Wink Liedson est vraiment un bon buteur et Vukcevic était suivi par le losc, Il est titulaire?
Pour le temps, c'est difficile à dire vu que ça change tous les jours  Undecided mais il ne fait pas froid.

Yes, I know Liedson and Vukcevic are still at Sporting  Wink, Liedson is a very great striker and Vukcevic was followed by the losc, Is he tenured?
For the wethear, that's very difficult to say because that's change each day  Undecided but the temperature isn't cold
Oui Vukcevic joue souvent, mais rarement les 90 minutes. Mais l faut voire que la concurrence est dure.

Yes Vukcevic aligns in most matches, but rarely plays the whole 90 minutes. But you must be aware that the competition is tough.

Forecast for Lille, France
             Forecast         High /    Precip.
             Conditions       Low °C    Chance
Thu Sep 16   Partly Cloudy   18°/ 10°    20%
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #27 em: Setembro 10, 2010, 22:29 »

Registado

I have my place for the match, 12 euros next to visitor stand, it's cheap  Vitória
Registado
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #28 em: Setembro 11, 2010, 14:16 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

As you can see in http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/POXX0039, we're still having highs above 30ºC, and with no signs of rain.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #29 em: Setembro 11, 2010, 15:59 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Pinhal Novo
Masculino

Thank's, I don't know well Matias Fernandez.
For those who goes in Lille, the visitor stand is good, better than stands for DVE (best group supporters in Lille). The Stadium Nord is at Villeneuve d'Ascq in the suburb east. And if you want to visit, Lille is a beautiful city

Positivo!
Registado

Pessoal vejam a minha assinatura com cuidado, ela gosta de comer pessoas.
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #30 em: Setembro 11, 2010, 16:18 »

Juvenil

Gervinho is a really good player.. i saw  all his games in world cup.Ludovic is very good too(is he still at lille?)

So,the Sporting players you know better are vukcevic and liedson??
Registado

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #31 em: Setembro 11, 2010, 19:55 »

Registado

Yes Ludovic Obraniak is still in Lille but he's not tenured, there is Hazard and Gervinho.
I don't know well Sporting players, that's not a team very known in France like the Liga Sagres. But I know too Maniche, Helder Postiga, Hildebrand, Pedro Mendes, and Djalo.  Wink
Lille play against Lens, that's the "derby du nord", like a Sporting-Benfica  Smiley
Registado
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #32 em: Setembro 12, 2010, 08:47 »

Veterano

Masculino

Yes Ludovic Obraniak is still in Lille but he's not tenured, there is Hazard and Gervinho.
I don't know well Sporting players, that's not a team very known in France like the Liga Sagres. But I know too Maniche, Helder Postiga, Hildebrand, Pedro Mendes, and Djalo.  Wink
Lille play against Lens, that's the "derby du nord", like a Sporting-Benfica  Smiley

Sorry but Sporting - benfica is more like Roma vs Lazio
Registado

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #33 em: Setembro 12, 2010, 12:48 »

Registado

Yes I agree that's the same city, but many Lille inhabitants are for Lens. Otherwise Lille won 4-1 yesterday with 2 goals of Gervinho and 2 goals of Frau.
Registado
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #34 em: Setembro 13, 2010, 14:33 »

BANIDO

Juvenil

Gervinho is the best player of Lille with no dougth.

Registado

Membro do fórumscp desde Janeiro de 2008.

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #35 em: Setembro 17, 2010, 16:28 »

Registado

Nice victory for Sporting but Lille was very weak yesterday  Shocked. I don't understand why we were so draft, but Dumont and Vandam were very useless. I hope a better match in the return at Lisbonne, because the team you've seen yesterday was not the usual Losc. Otherwise, you have a very Technique and your goals are great. The 33 is a very great player.
Registado
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #36 em: Setembro 17, 2010, 16:37 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Humorista Ano 2013Humorista Ano 2012Humorista Ano 2011Humorista 2010

Localidade: Ponta Delgada
Masculino

33 - Salomão is a young player we discovered in our 3rd Division. We have great expectations in him.
Registado

“no small number of these whaling seamen belong to the Azores, where the outward bound Nantucket whalers frequently touch to augment their crews from the hardy peasants of those rocky shores.”
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #37 em: Setembro 17, 2010, 18:14 »

Veterano

Masculino

Nice victory for Sporting but Lille was very weak yesterday  Shocked. I don't understand why we were so draft, but Dumont and Vandam were very useless. I hope a better match in the return at Lisbonne, because the team you've seen yesterday was not the usual Losc. Otherwise, you have a very Technique and your goals are great. The 33 is a very great player.

Same here , almost no one on the yesterday team usually plays in the first team
Registado

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #38 em: Setembro 17, 2010, 18:22 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Same here , almost no one on the yesterday team usually plays in the first team
Right. Only defender Carriço and midfielder Santos are usually used. Other than them, Polga played once or twice and Vukcevic does play regularly, but not the 90 minutes.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Lille OSC , « Resposta #39 em: Setembro 19, 2010, 16:05 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Cascais
Masculino

Do you will come at Lisbon Slam123?

Vas tu venir à Lisbonne Slam123?  Tongue
Registado

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 [2] 3 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Lille OSC

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: