Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Abril 17, 2014, 14:18

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 34 35 [36] Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Levski Sofia (Lida 48064 vezes)

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #700 em: Março 09, 2014, 23:47 »

Careful with that axe, Eugene

Sénior

Localidade: Massamá
Masculino

3дравей Bull!

I've been in Sophia last November for a week, and I got a ride to your stadium, unfortunately I couldn't see the inside. A guy of the restaurant told me if i wanted to see, I should buy the ticket for the next match (22 November)  Huh?. A bulgarian friend told me the story of Vasil Levski, great man! I was impressed by Sophia, very good food (I'm fan), very cultural city, nice people, and too many lion statues! I'll be back!  Brinde

Ah  щчменско и пиринско beers rocks!
We usually dont do that - tours on the stadium. We are far away from European club's professionalism and marketing.  Embarrassed On 22 November was probably our best match in the season so far - 4:1 against Litex I am sorry you missed it.  Sad However you hit the jackpot with the beers - Shumensko and Pirinsko are my favourites.  Positivo!

Were you at Stadium yesterday, against CSKA?
Registado

"David Gilmour can do more with one note than most guitarists can do with the whole fretboard."

Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #701 em: Março 12, 2014, 21:20 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sofia
Masculino

Yes, I was on the last derby game.

Btw, I dont know if you are aware but Valeri Bojinov is a Levski player since January. Today he scored his first goal against Botev Plovdiv for the Quarterfinals of the Bulgarian Cup. We won 3-1 first victory of 2014.  Dançar The 2nd leg is next Wednesday, I hope our "beloved" footballers dont fuck it up.. This Cup is everything we have at the moment.

edit:
HIGHLIGHTS:

Левски - Ботев (Пд) 3-1
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #702 em: Março 12, 2014, 22:33 »

Careful with that axe, Eugene

Sénior

Localidade: Massamá
Masculino

Yes, I was on the last derby game.

I heard about the problems between fans..
Registado

"David Gilmour can do more with one note than most guitarists can do with the whole fretboard."

Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #703 em: Março 13, 2014, 10:46 »

Verde (ê) (latim Viridis, -e)

Veterano

Localidade: Além-Tejo
Masculino

Here we say "whatever you do on yourself no one else can" Sad and this season is getting ever worse, its just a nightmare that on our 100th anniversary we are on 6th place with no chance of winning anything... Well, we still have the Cup going but we play against Botev Plovdiv and the first game is in Wednesday...

Sad :\ welll, at least it proves you are not backed by the system, if you were, there'd be no way you would miss it.
Registado

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 34 35 [36] Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: