Levski Sofia

Good luck against Etar (in Portugal Etar's are the facilities where residual waters go for treatment and something we call our pigs stadium) :lol:

Benfica facilities you mean  :lol:
 :lol: Anyway we won 3-0 and we qualified for the Quarterfinals. Monday is the draw.

[youtube=650,535]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_EWUmxZB5w[/youtube]
« Última modificação: Dezembro 03, 2011, 22:55 pm por bull »
Feliz Natal!  :beer: I wish you joy and never stop supporting Sporting!  :beer:
Feliz Natal!  :beer: I wish you joy and never stop supporting Sporting!  :beer:

Благодаря ви! Весела Коледа, ЛЕВСКИ сила! (Powered by Google Translator  :mrgreen:)
Our newest squad member is Nuno Pinto, left back from Nacional Madeira. Can you tell me something about him? Is he good?  :mrgreen:
Our newest squad member is Nuno Pinto, left back from Nacional Madeira. Can you tell me something about him? Is he good?  :mrgreen:

It might be an average choice for your team.
We really need him to be a good player. Becuase our current left back is like yours Leandro Grimi. :mrgreen:
[youtube=650,535]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5RvRunDAzQ[/youtube]
Feliz Ano Novo!  :beer:

Para vocês também. (For you too)  :beer:
O Sporting Clube de Portugal não se resume a uma paixão por um símbolo desenhado numa camisola. É uma religião, uma ideologia, uma forma de vida!
[youtube=650,535]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5RvRunDAzQ[/youtube]

Awesome support. Congratulations!  :great:
I didn't like to see 5:08...
Sorry, didn't notice.  :-\
Today our media re saying that you will send us Bojinov on loan until the end of the season. Anything about that in Portugal? Except that you kicked him out of the first team?  :-[
Nothing about that here. But isn't a bad option, Bojinov have disrespected the club, the team and the supporters very badly. He got forbidden to training and be in club facilities (Academy and Stadium).

But i think that a loan to Levski maybe not gonna happend.

"Um Estado que, na época do envenenamento das raças, se dedica a cultivar os seus melhores elementos raciais, tem de um dia se tornar senhor do mundo.
Que os adeptos do nosso movimento nunca se esqueçam disso, mesmo que, pela enormidade do sacrifício, possam vir a recear da possibilidade do sucesso."
- SH - 20/04/89
I think that there is no way for Bojinov to play here either. He might me a God in our master championship  :mrgreen: This man had everything - talent, good future, a lot of perspectives and he ruined it.  :(
We didn't kicked him out of the first team... for now, he's just suspended due to an open investigation (apparently, at least), but our chairman already spoke publicly about the incident and he was kinda defending and protecting Bojinov, so... i think he's gonna have to pay a fine and that'll be all.
Today our media re saying that you will send us Bojinov on loan until the end of the season. Anything about that in Portugal? Except that you kicked him out of the first team?  :-[

What is your opinion about Bojinov? As a player obviously.
Today our national press refers to some declarations made by your president about acquiring bojinov...
Probably you dont know the reasons but. He was step aside because he wanted to score a penalti in the last minute of the game but it wasnt his responsability to do so...he even push the player who was going to kick the penalty...
Boji missed, we draw the game and he was punished for that...
Sempre Sporting!