Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Outubro 24, 2014, 17:24

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

Páginas: « anterior 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Levski Sofia (Lida 56647 vezes)

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #20 em: Setembro 04, 2010, 15:41 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sofia
Masculino

Unfortunately, Levski Bulgaria forgot to mention that these scarves are quite old and they're not in sale right now. Smiley They're even quite rare, so I doubt any fan would sell or exchange his one. Usually scarves in Bulgaria don't cost much - between 15 and 30 leva (7,5 - 15 euro). Here are some of our last ultra scarves:

There are still some from picture 1 & 2 that remained, part of them are totally sold. There are some left from picture 3 and the one from picture 4 is hard to find; I think there are still some few for sell. But these are fans scarves, there are also some good ones produced by the club and in big numbers:

And something you might be interested in - every year when we play in a "big match" (group stage or higher) our management produces scarves with our opponents like these:

The price for them is about 10 euro. Wink
« Última modificação: Setembro 04, 2010, 15:47 por crowbar » Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #21 em: Setembro 04, 2010, 15:52 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Some more recent pics of our ultrás.

In Portugal Smoke Bombs and outher pirtotecnic things are ilegal and Juve leo had to change is coreographys a lot
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #22 em: Setembro 04, 2010, 15:55 »

Condecorações:Extra-Futebol 2008

Localidade: Lisboa, Portugal
Masculino

This one is really beautiful!! If you know anyone that will come to Portugal to see this match, please tell me because I can pay for this football scarfs.
Registado

"Por cada leão que cair, outro se levantará." - António Oliveira
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #23 em: Setembro 04, 2010, 16:24 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

Hi,
Will Levski play in blue or yellow here in Lisbon?

Are there many fans coming to Lisbon on September 30?
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/mat...1/round=2000128/match=2002942/index.html
Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #24 em: Setembro 04, 2010, 16:52 »

Iniciado

Masculino

ProTrunks, I'll see what I can do. Wink

JoaoDiogoJuve - the same was here. But many riots happened, caused by the police in the period 2000-2005, many people were hurt - not just ultras and ordinary men, also a lot of women and children... Sad

Here was a key fight, after that followed some other smaller clashes with the police. After them club presidents from the 4 clubs with big attendances (Levski, cska, Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Botev Plovdiv) met with group leaders and the police and it was decided that group members will guard the fans in the stadium (as stewards) and there will be no police in the stands (only on the track). It was a very bad decision, anyway... It was also decided that cops will legalize pyro but only after meeting with group members. However, now they only legalize for instance entering of 45 flares and lighting them in 3 times x 15. As you can see from the pics in the previous page, much more flares are entered and lit at once. Grin Of course, that causes problems...

one_o_six, I really don't know. Smiley Usually in Bulgaria there are 2 teams with similar to your jersey and we play against them in blue. There were some regulations from UEFA for the contrast, I'm not quite sure for them, but I guess we'll be in our first kit (blue).

And travel to Lisbon is quite expensive (Bulgaria is a poor country), also takes a lot of time. There will be some fans coming from Bulgaria, but I guess there will be many Bulgarians, who work or live abroad. We're presently around 7,5 mil. people in Bulgaria and we have around 8 mil. immigrants abroad. Grin
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #25 em: Setembro 05, 2010, 11:59 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Hello from me too. My english is not so good, but i hope we will understand what we want to say   Rir Muito Alto

Let me show you two clips from our last matches against Kalmar (sweden) and A.I.K. (sweden again)

Levski fans against Kalmar (HD)
- this is from Levski - Kalmar
Сектор Б на Левски - АИК (Levski Sofia vs AIK - Sector B)
- Levski - A.I.K.

p.s. does anybody speak spanish? for me is easier speak spanish than speak english.
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #26 em: Setembro 05, 2010, 17:53 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

one_o_six, I really don't know. Smiley Usually in Bulgaria there are 2 teams with similar to your jersey and we play against them in blue. There were some regulations from UEFA for the contrast, I'm not quite sure for them, but I guess we'll be in our first kit (blue).

And travel to Lisbon is quite expensive (Bulgaria is a poor country), also takes a lot of time. There will be some fans coming from Bulgaria, but I guess there will be many Bulgarians, who work or live abroad. We're presently around 7,5 mil. people in Bulgaria and we have around 8 mil. immigrants abroad. Grin
I suppose both teams will use standard colours.
There should be very Sporting fans in Sofia as well, for the same reasons.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #27 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 07:29 »

Iniciado

Masculino

You are friends with the BBB?
Dears of you compared with Grobari.
No such friendship. Wink We don't have any official friendships. There are some group friendships with Lazio groups and many Levski fans sympathize with Lazio, but not all of us. Wink

This is from our match with Lazio in 2009, Lazio fans chant "Levski, Levski":

Grobari were friends with cska Sofia. But their friendship... broke. Rir Muito Alto
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #28 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 07:35 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

(This thread reninds a project I worked in, with people from Bulgaria. The time delay was a big handicap.)
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #29 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 09:05 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Our pink sexual-friends (cska sofia) are friends with everybody who has ever f*cked them on the pitch, but only they know this..  Pensar

When they come to Portugal to play against Porto its possible to drink beer together with their fans but when comes the match, they will show some pink warrior who kills a dragon for example  Rebolar de Tanto Rir  Never mind, lets talk about Levski and Sporting, not about another teams.
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #30 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 09:16 »

Júnior

Localidade: Samora Correia
Masculino

Welcome guys and good luck against Lille and Gent.  Brinde Nice scarves by the way, any chance of getting one?
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #31 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 09:17 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Our pink sexual-friends (cska sofia) are friends with everybody who has ever f*cked them on the pitch, but only they know this..  Pensar

When they come to Portugal to play against Porto its possible to drink beer together with their fans but when comes the match, they will show some pink warrior who kills a dragon for example  Rebolar de Tanto Rir  Never mind, lets talk about Levski and Sporting, not about another teams.

Or biggest tifo juve leo has official friendship with 7B from Fiorentina and Grobari from Partizan.
Well we hope we can drink beer with you guys before the march and then a big lion smash you guys xD
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #32 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 09:42 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Welcome guys and good luck against Lille and Gent.  Brinde Nice scarves by the way, any chance of getting one?

Are you going to travel to Bulgaria? THere is a special fan bus before every match where you can buy scarves, shirts, hats, etc.etc. Or if you buy from someone who will go to Portugal  Vitória Brinde
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #33 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 09:45 »

Pedro 1906

I'd go to Bulgaria if Nina Dobrev was there... well, she must be in Canada or California... so... maybe next time.
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #34 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 10:10 »

Iniciado

Masculino

« Última modificação: Setembro 06, 2010, 10:12 por Knoxville » Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #35 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 11:12 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Just Let tell you guys a story about that movie.

Last seasson for UEFA CUP, the BASTION a group of Frente Atletico decide they could conquer the main house of juventude leonina.
They parked 2 bus 6h before the match start near the stadium and started to trow rocks into the house!!
Portuguse Ultrás where only 10, 5 from Juve Leo 3 from DUXXI and 2 from Brigada that where preparing the coregraphy for the night.
10 Portugues Ultrás putted the spanish guys running away from there.

The Movie its was from the afternoon where sporting supporters where waiting for Frente Atletico to arrive therre by subway, since they where force to go early to the stadium because more the members of 5 houses of juve leo from outher parts of the countrys decied to go where they where arriving and getting together and kick some spanish ASS!!!!!!

Its just a warning to your ultrás that may think they can own this place

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #36 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 11:14 »

Iniciado

Masculino

As you can see in the video there is no footage of BBB members in our stand nor our fans/banners in their stand. Wink This video is made by a single fan and is disgrace for both fans. Though part of Levski supporters like Dinamo Zagreb or vice versa, but that's all. No friendship at all. Wink
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #37 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 11:25 »

Iniciado

Masculino

We are not interested in you nor in you home stands anyway. I have no idea what exactly are your relations with spanish clubs, if you hate them or they hate you. We won't attack unless provoked. Wink And remember, the return match is in Sofia. Wink AIK "hools" decided to play "tough guys" in Sweden, but they were too scared to the shit to come in Sofia in decent numbers. Though we didn't plan any attack on them. Wink

We're not into violence with any western european supporters, unless provoked, we mainly have problems in the Balkans.
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #38 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 12:11 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Or History with spanish clubs its very long and all with Madrid Clubs LOL

It was the seasson of 93/94 and we were playing against Real Madrid it was the time we went with more people to another country, 10k to 14k people went to see that game in madrid.
The Real Madrid Putted the Real Madrid Ultras  "Ultra Sur" Behind us we smashed them, chairs, flairs etc...since then even in friendly matchs its very intese "ambiente"

Sporting vs Huelva, Ultras Sur and Bastion tryed to steal the fundation Strip of Juventude Leonina, they where once again kicked off there...

The only time Spanish fans ( FRENTE ATLETICO )where  sucecfull where against or Rivals "SuperDragões" for the Champions League, they taked over Porto City without SD did anything to stop them.

Next year they came to Sporting Home, they thinked could do the same, they where compleated Humiliated,  we still have one of they biggest flags to show them the next time they come here...

This one is one of Juve Leos Houses

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #39 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 13:29 »

Veterano

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

We are not interested in you nor in you home stands anyway. I have no idea what exactly are your relations with spanish clubs, if you hate them or they hate you. We won't attack unless provoked. Wink And remember, the return match is in Sofia. Wink AIK "hools" decided to play "tough guys" in Sweden, but they were too scared to the shit to come in Sofia in decent numbers. Though we didn't plan any attack on them. Wink

We're not into violence with any western european supporters, unless provoked, we mainly have problems in the Balkans.

Here is the same thing , mainly we have problems with spanish clubs and with our friends of rapid wien  Maldoso Maldoso
Registado

In · Hoc · Signo · Vinces
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: