Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Agosto 28, 2014, 00:04

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

Páginas: « anterior 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Levski Sofia (Lida 54866 vezes)

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #60 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 15:57 »

Condecorações:Membro do Ano 2010

Localidade: Stockholm
Masculino

Polyvalent players, such as Vukcevic, Djalo, Salomao, can be trusted most of the time, but Salomao isn't being used often and only Djalo seems to be in good shape for the time being.

1-0-6 meant versatile players Anginho (in english, polyvalent applies to chemistry at molecular-level Wink).
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #61 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 16:11 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

Polyvalent players, such as Vukcevic, Djalo, Salomao, can be trusted most of the time, but Salomao isn't being used often and only Djalo seems to be in good shape for the time being.
1-0-6 meant versatile players Anginho (in english, polyvalent applies to chemistry at molecular-level Wink).
I did look for alternative words in a thesaurus, but without luck...
Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #62 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:01 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Mafra
Masculino

You already know how many fans of Levski come see the game in Lisbon?

And you have a place where English is spoken on your forum as in ForumSCP?
Registado

nº de sócio: 80.192

GO HABS GO!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #63 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:06 »

Veterano

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Têm , mas eu registei-me como tivesse nascido depois de 1996 ( obviamente bulgaro não é comigo ) e eles não me activaram
« Última modificação: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:47 por Alvalade » Registado

In · Hoc · Signo · Vinces
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #64 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:09 »

Registado

hi mate welcome

hope this good relations between sporting and levski last for long
Yeah, it would be great  Brinde

Did you know that our arch rivals CSKA were friends with benfica for a while and even invited them to play a beneficial match for cska's anniversary but when benfica refused their relationship "broke down" prematurely 
http://translate.google.bg/translate?js=...2Ftopsport.ibox.bg%2Fnews%2Fid_204484506
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #65 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:36 »

Veterano

Masculino

Exchange of information with contemporary relevance in the interest of both
club; 

Lesson 1 - How to pay to referees

Lesson 2 - How do dive to penalties

Lesson 3 - How to make a lies become true

Lesson 4 - How to find the worst goalkeepers in the word

Lesson 5 - How to find petrol under the stadium
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #66 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:40 »

BANIDO

Veterano

A friend that loves eastern europe Ultra moviment sended me this pic of your tifo, lot of smoke in there hehehehe

but can do a lot of smoke aswell hehehehe

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #67 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:45 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Off-Topic
Têm , mas eu registei-me como tivesse nascido antes de 1996 ( obviamente bulgaro não é comigo ) e eles não me activaram
Nasceste depois de 1996?
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #68 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:47 »

Veterano

Masculino

Off-Topic
Têm , mas eu registei-me como tivesse nascido antes de 1996 ( obviamente bulgaro não é comigo ) e eles não me activaram
Nasceste depois de 1996?

enganei-me Bater Cabeça Bater Cabeça Bater Cabeça
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #69 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:47 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Tava a ver xD
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #70 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 18:14 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sofia
Masculino

one_o_six, thanks for the info. Positivo!

BrianSCP, maybe around 1000 but not much from Bulgaria, most might be Bulgarian immigrants. Wink Yes, we have an English section - http://forum.levski.com/viewforum.php?f=4 . You can registrete from here: http://forum.levski.com/ucp.php?mode=register you just have to pick BRITISH ENGLISH from the drop-down menu in the right and it will be automatically translated. And then you have to wait for an admin to approve your profile. But take in mind that many of our youths who write in internet are keyboard warriors/trolls. Just ignore them.

http://www.footballscarves.nl/photo/pics/levski_fans3.jpg - this pic is really old. Unfortunately, in the near future we won't have pyro as much as this. I doubt there would be even flares against you or the other opponents in Sofia. We have a shitty problem with the stewards...
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #71 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 18:19 »

Registado

club; 

So damn true  Cheesy
It is hard to say which of them has more experience but I can assure you that our red "girlfriends" are masters in these disciplines  Pensar

By the way, can you tell me are there any leading firms among the Sporting ultras Questão Wink
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #72 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 18:35 »

Veterano

Masculino

club;  

So damn true  Cheesy
It is hard to say which of them has more experience but I can assure you that our red "girlfriends" are masters in these disciplines  Pensar

By the way, can you tell me are there any leading firms among the Sporting ultras Questão Wink

Well probably Juventude Leonina ( a.k.a Juve Leo ) oldest group in Portugal  
« Última modificação: Setembro 08, 2010, 19:14 por Alvalade » Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #73 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 23:51 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sofia
Masculino

Smoke

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #74 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 07:06 »

No avatar!

Juvenil

Welcome, Levski supporters. Just two lines to remember everybody that our squads have already met. It was in the fall of 82 (season 82/83), you still had your soviet regime name (Levski Spartak), for the old European Champions Cup last 16 round and we've drawn both games: 2-2 in Sofia, 0-0 in Lisbon. I saw the Lisbon game, you were unlucky: (I think it was) Your old glory Sirakov - hit a post in the last minute of the second game and thus we won the tie  Maldoso
I'm not sure of this but: we have had other bulgarian players besides Balakov and Iordanov. The first one ever was Kostov, a international midfielder that came from Slavia Sofia and the other was Guentchev, who played only a fistful of games for us but was essential in a Portuguese super cup win in the late 80's by way scoring a brace in an away match at the Lisbon pigs' dumpster. I think HE came from Levski. (There were also other great bulgarian players here: Zdravkov, a very good international forward, played for Desp. Chaves, a small but feisty northern club who was Portugal's cup runner up last season - and is considered a God up there, for with him they were at their strongest period ever; and Belenenses, the 3rd club of the city and still, even if very decayed, the 4th of the country and whose colours are, incidentally, the same as yours, hired another great bulgarian player, Mladenov (even if he came from Sofia's soviet sock puppets, whose name I shall spare you from reading  Wink )  
Behave and you will be very well treated: besides our natural sympathy towards your country because of Krassimir and Ivailo, contrary to most western european countries, we like visitors and are not xenophobes, and as western european capitals go, ours is still the less dangerous and has the best climate and the cheapest prices.
« Última modificação: Setembro 09, 2010, 07:08 por Antão Bordoada » Registado

... thoughts strung together, so dreadfully dull and plodding... like some glacially moving freight train of suck! My god. That's what must be like to be like him:

http://www.ionline.pt/conteudo/6071-jose...-alta-financa-que-sonhava-ser-presidente
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #75 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 09:02 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Welcome, Levski supporters. Just two lines to remember everybody that our squads have already met. It was in the fall of 82 (season 82/83), you still had your soviet regime name (Levski Spartak), for the old European Champions Cup last 16 round and we've drawn both games: 2-2 in Sofia, 0-0 in Lisbon. I saw the Lisbon game, you were unlucky: (I think it was) Your old glory Sirakov - hit a post in the last minute of the second game and thus we won the tie  Maldoso
I'm not sure of this but: we have had other bulgarian players besides Balakov and Iordanov. The first one ever was Kostov, a international midfielder that came from Slavia Sofia and the other was Guentchev, who played only a fistful of games for us but was essential in a Portuguese super cup win in the late 80's by way scoring a brace in an away match at the Lisbon pigs' dumpster. I think HE came from Levski. (There were also other great bulgarian players here: Zdravkov, a very good international forward, played for Desp. Chaves, a small but feisty northern club who was Portugal's cup runner up last season - and is considered a God up there, for with him they were at their strongest period ever; and Belenenses, the 3rd club of the city and still, even if very decayed, the 4th of the country and whose colours are, incidentally, the same as yours, hired another great bulgarian player, Mladenov (even if he came from Sofia's soviet sock puppets, whose name I shall spare you from reading  Wink )  
Behave and you will be very well treated: besides our natural sympathy towards your country because of Krassimir and Ivailo, contrary to most western european countries, we like visitors and are not xenophobes, and as western european capitals go, ours is still the less dangerous and has the best climate and the cheapest prices.
Seta
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #76 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 13:54 »

Registado

pigs' dumpster
What a coincidence  Exclamação Assobiar
There's a "certain" team in Sofia which we call the red pigs, and their stadium - the pigsty 
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #77 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 13:58 »

Veterano

Masculino

Here the pigs have many nicknames
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #78 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 13:59 »

Condecorações:Membro do Ano 2010

Localidade: Stockholm
Masculino

Welcome, Levski supporters. Just two lines to remember everybody that our squads have already met. It was in the fall of 82 (season 82/83), you still had your soviet regime name (Levski Spartak), for the old European Champions Cup last 16 round and we've drawn both games: 2-2 in Sofia, 0-0 in Lisbon. I saw the Lisbon game, you were unlucky: (I think it was) Your old glory Sirakov - hit a post in the last minute of the second game and thus we won the tie  Maldoso

Hmmm... Are you sure?

In O Sporting na Europawiki it shows CSKA Sofia as our opponent on that round (and the source for that article was UEFA's official data).
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #79 em: Setembro 09, 2010, 14:34 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Vencedor do 1º Torneiro de Poker do ForumSCP

Masculino

It was CSKA for sure, my brother was in Alvalade for that match.
Registado

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: