Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Setembro 02, 2014, 01:12

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Levski Sofia (Lida 55030 vezes)

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #560 em: Janeiro 21, 2012, 09:36 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Take him please!! When that bastard playes we only have 10 players on field and no striker and the outher team gets a reinforcement a free 3rd central defender

Bojinov --->  Vermelho
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #561 em: Janeiro 21, 2012, 12:33 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sofia
Masculino

Today our media re saying that you will send us Bojinov on loan until the end of the season. Anything about that in Portugal? Except that you kicked him out of the first team?  Embarrassed

What is your opinion about Bojinov? As a player obviously.
Like I said - he has a great talent and potential, but he is ruining them both... He was a very promising player while in Italy. And then he was transferred to Man City where he got 2 very bad injuries and didn't play for months... This maybe also helped for his regress lately...

Take him please!! When that bastard playes we only have 10 players on field and no striker and the outher team gets a reinforcement a free 3rd central defender

Bojinov --->  Vermelho

I don't this would be a good option. It may become worse if he comes in Bulgaria to play.  Embarrassed
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #562 em: Janeiro 21, 2012, 13:28 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Condecorações:Melga 2013Melga 2010

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Nothing about that here. But isn't a bad option, Bojinov have disrespected the club, the team and the supporters very badly. He got forbidden to training and be in club facilities (Academy and Stadium).

But i think that a loan to Levski maybe not gonna happend.
Why do you say he has disrespected the club and the supporters? He hasn't been playing well, and if anything it were the supporters who disrespected him with the chants on the last minutes. I was there and I refused to insult him, all of us had the heat of the match on us though. He just missed the penalty after having confidence in himself; It was a risk he was willing to take and it fucked up.
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #563 em: Janeiro 24, 2012, 16:16 »

Iniciado

Masculino

He just missed the penalty after having confidence in himself; It was a risk he was willing to take and it fucked up.
There's no such thing as "confidence" in all Bulgarian football players, maybe 2-3 exceptions. It's just a lack of discipline mixed with the "hero syndrome". Typical for all the Balkans, though our neighbors managed to "civilize" and control their temper. Smiley

I hate to be the "I told you"-guy, but:  Sad
Well, the main problem in Bulgarian teams is the lack of discipline. Youths at the age of 16 are nearly ruined, wasting their life with alcohol, "chalga discos" and drugs. Same for the "older", but it's that few still try hard and manage to go ahead.
Hi! A member asked me to write here about Bojinov.
Well, he started as a talented youth with a big potential, but it brought him only huge self-esteem. In the recent years he's performing quite bad, I think he was pretty often on the bench for some time. Nowadays he's one of the best Bulgarian players but IMO he will be a bad choice for Sporting at this moment.
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #564 em: Fevereiro 10, 2012, 15:06 »

Veterano

Masculino

Nothing about that here. But isn't a bad option, Bojinov have disrespected the club, the team and the supporters very badly. He got forbidden to training and be in club facilities (Academy and Stadium).

But i think that a loan to Levski maybe not gonna happend.
Why do you say he has disrespected the club and the supporters? He hasn't been playing well, and if anything it were the supporters who disrespected him with the chants on the last minutes. I was there and I refused to insult him, all of us had the heat of the match on us though. He just missed the penalty after having confidence in himself; It was a risk he was willing to take and it fucked up.

He didn't disrespected the club?! You MUST be joking...

He disrespected the club, his coach and his team mates!

Is that kind of player that you want in Sporting?!
Registado

És um verdadeiro Leão na Internet... mas ainda não és sócio? Faz-te sócio e sê uma voz activa/participativa no nosso clube! Precisamos da ajuda de todos os Sportinguistas! -> http://www.sporting.pt/Socios/Inscricao/socios_inscsocio.asp

A verdade sobre o Sporting da "geração" Roquette

Documentário "GOLPE NO SPORTING" - Capítulo 1 - "Os Credíveis"
Documentário "GOLPE NO SPORTING" - Capítulo 2 - "Afinação Eleitoral"
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #565 em: Março 16, 2012, 19:00 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Hello again, lads.  Brinde First of all I want to congratulate you for fucking Man City's ass. It is always a joy when an English team is eliminated from others.  Cool

Yesterday we lost from Lokomotiv Plovdiv 2:1 (after extra time) in the Quarterfinals of the Cup. Our play was a total disgrace, but as usual at the stands we were great. Pics and video:

And a little from Lauta Hools (Loko Plovdiv fans):

The banner says: "Happy invented anniversary, yellow whores." The yellow whores are Botev Plovdiv, Lokomotiv's biggest rival. They are also a rival to us. Botev celebrated their 100th anniversary a couple of days ago. Despite the fact that they preregistered their club 2 years ago to start over after being dismissed in the amateur divisions. Currently they are in B group (Bulgarian 2nd level in football).

The most interesting moment in the game was when a hang glider appeared with a Botev Plovdiv's banner.   Both fans (us and Loko's) hate really much Botev so we both starting singing against them.

« Última modificação: Março 16, 2012, 20:10 por bull » Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #566 em: Março 19, 2012, 12:56 »

Feminino

Fantastic photos.  Bater Palmas Positivo!
Registado

O Sporting Clube de Portugal não se resume a uma paixão por um símbolo desenhado numa camisola. É uma religião, uma ideologia, uma forma de vida!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #567 em: Abril 02, 2012, 15:10 »

Veterano

Localidade: Coimbra (à semana) / Penacova
Masculino

Damn, what happened to you and to Ludogorets? Fucking pigs will be champs again
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #568 em: Abril 02, 2012, 22:40 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Dark days for our club. Sad 3 lost games in a row and now we are in 5th place.  Sad

Great stand and shit players.

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #569 em: Abril 06, 2012, 20:45 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #570 em: Abril 09, 2012, 22:15 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Congratulations on your derby win against benfica. Hope we'll do the same at the end of the month against our red bitches.
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #571 em: Abril 10, 2012, 15:41 »

Júnior

Localidade: Sanradela / Saxon
Masculino

tank you !It was a massacre !
Registado

Ter garra para escrever o futuro !
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #572 em: Abril 29, 2012, 21:59 »

Iniciado

Masculino

We FUCKED them!  Brinde

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #573 em: Abril 29, 2012, 23:30 »

SVPERBIA : HONORA : FIDELITAS

Veterano

Condecorações:Melhor Assinatura 2010

Localidade: Vialonga [91.069]
Masculino

Awesome support, as always!

Congratulations for your victory against the reds.

SMASH THE REDS! Wink
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #574 em: Abril 30, 2012, 02:10 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #575 em: Abril 30, 2012, 03:37 »

Ex-String

Iniciado

Localidade: Cadaval
Masculino

dovolen sam che 4 levski pe4eli. P.S: roden sam v sofia  Positivo!
Registado

"Não consigo jogar de novo, seja no Egipto ou no estrangeiro, se o negócio com o Sporting falhar, especialmente depois do que vi do clube, desde o estádio até aos adeptos... Se falhar vou retirar-me do futebol" -Shikabala
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #576 em: Maio 21, 2012, 11:06 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Thanks man! Brinde

By the way some good news for you and bad for us about Bojinov: Rir Muito Alto

Last matchday this weekend. We have a home match against the last in the chart (Svetkavica - means "Lightning" Rir Muito Alto ) and if we win we get the 3rd place and the chance to play in Europa League.

Much more interesting match will be in Razgrad. Ludogoretz (67 points) plays against cska (69 points). Winner takes it all and becomes the new champion, the red pigs even need a draw.
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #577 em: Maio 21, 2012, 16:53 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Good luck, that 3rd spot is yours. And in my book, any team named CSKA should lose every game until the end of days.  Brinde
Registado

Meanwhile, at Norwich forum: "junglebvns has joined" @ARMAS
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #578 em: Maio 21, 2012, 17:06 »

Veterano

Localidade: Londres
Masculino

Let's make a swap between Bojinov and Plamen Illiev what do you say? 
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #579 em: Maio 22, 2012, 11:11 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Good luck, that 3rd spot is yours. And in my book, any team named CSKA should lose every game until the end of days.  Brinde
Rir Muito Alto  Brinde

Let's make a swap between Bojinov and Plamen Illiev what do you say? 
Well, I personally am not so eager but it would be better for Plamen if he plays abroad as soon as possible. Smiley As for Bojinov, I think he'll fit at arranging the training cones Vitória but not any other contact with the football pitch. Rir Muito Alto
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: