Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Setembro 23, 2014, 17:24

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

Páginas: « anterior 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Levski Sofia (Lida 55746 vezes)

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #40 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 13:41 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Sofia
Masculino

I see... And what about Benfica? Who of you has more fans? Well, I guess you'll say that you're more in numbers... Do they have hool groups, are they strong, etc... ?

Alvalade, what do you mean by "friends with Rapid Wien"?
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #41 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 13:58 »

Veterano

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

I see... And what about Benfica? Who of you has more fans? Well, I guess you'll say that you're more in numbers... Do they have hool groups, are they strong, etc... ?

Alvalade, what do you mean by "friends with Rapid Wien"?

In Supporters they are more ( to be a Sporting fan you need a QI and Pedigree level that they obviously don't have ) and about they groups i only have to say that every where they go they usually are stolen . With rapid we have some problems .
« Última modificação: Setembro 06, 2010, 14:02 por Alvalade » Registado

In · Hoc · Signo · Vinces
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #42 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 14:56 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

(...)
We do not seek "number victories"; pauca sed bona (although we are far from being few).
There is no valid fan counting, actually, there is no counting at all. As a lie, repeated often enough, becomes "truth", that kind of people is supposed to be more, and who ever tried to count them forgot to divide the total by the four legs of each animal...
(I wonder if it also happens in Sofia, concerning CSKA.)

About fans' trips, as there should be few Levski supporters coming to Lisbon, there should not be any kind of trouble.
We are used to see foreign fans without shirts, given the weather in Lisboa is hotter than average.
Anyway, the British say our beer is more alcoholic than the UK one, so perhaps you should take care.
« Última modificação: Setembro 30, 2010, 10:55 por one_o_six » Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #43 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 16:28 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Hehe, it's a long story, but in short... Well, Levski is one of the oldest clubs in Bulgaria. It always had a huge mass of supporters. cska are created by the communists and were very tolerated during communism (1944-1989), the best Bulgarian footballers were bound to play for them. So, in that period they had quite a success, both at home and in Europe, but didn't have a lot of fans. In the fall of communism they had a small fan amount. In the derby usually the ratio was like 5:1 for Levski on the stadium, maybe even greater. But time flew, many decided to become cska fans just because of their past success. Well, after the fall of communism they're shit at home and in the euro-tournaments, but that's another topic. Rir Muito Alto Nowadays, the numbers are a bit even, maybe with a small advantage for us.
« Última modificação: Setembro 06, 2010, 16:30 por crowbar » Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #44 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 17:52 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Hehe, it's a long story, but in short... Well, Levski is one of the oldest clubs in Bulgaria. It always had a huge mass of supporters. cska are created by the communists and were very tolerated during communism (1944-1989), the best Bulgarian footballers were bound to play for them. So, in that period they had quite a success, both at home and in Europe, but didn't have a lot of fans. In the fall of communism they had a small fan amount. In the derby usually the ratio was like 5:1 for Levski on the stadium, maybe even greater. But time flew, many decided to become cska fans just because of their past success. Well, after the fall of communism they're shit at home and in the euro-tournaments, but that's another topic. Rir Muito Alto Nowadays, the numbers are a bit even, maybe with a small advantage for us.
Well, some affirm the same happened here during the 1926-1974 Dictatorship, concerning a certain team (wearing red shirts)...
In fact, it won about half the championships, and in the sixties it won three titles for every single one Sporting did.
Although, the government always succeeded in seeming neutral.

Before 1974 revolution:
•   Benfica 20 (17)
•   Sporting 14 (14)
•   FC Porto 5 (4)

After the 1974 revolution the red shirts team did succeed in facing the crisis better than the others, and only in 1978/1979 FC Porto won the first of many (the majority) titles, including international ones, Sporting getting only four (1979/1980, 1981/1982, 1999/2000 and 2001/2002):
•   FC Porto 19
•   Benfica 12
•   Sporting 4

These figures show the huge crisis that affected Sporting in the last years.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #45 em: Setembro 06, 2010, 19:05 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Vencedor do 1º Torneiro de Poker do ForumSCP

Masculino

These figures show the huge crisis that affected Sporting in the last years.

And still affects...  Sad
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #46 em: Setembro 07, 2010, 22:59 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Condecorações:Melga 2013Melga 2010

Masculino

I think it's great for us to be able to speak friendly to our opponents before the match. This community space is pretty cool and I think it would be nice if more people would join in the conversation, more Levski and SCP fans here. Smiley
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #47 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 08:54 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Brendever, thanks. Positivo!

And what's the situation with Porto? Seems like 90% of their whole success was after the revolution...
Registado

PASSION BEFORE FASHION!
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #48 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 09:59 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Who are your best players, is the team in good form, etc. ?
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #49 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 10:38 »

Veterano

Masculino

Brendever, thanks. Positivo!

And what's the situation with Porto? Seems like 90% of their whole success was after the revolution...

The success  begun  when the pinto da costa was elected porco ( pig ) president ( one of the corruptest on Portuguese football )
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #50 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 10:47 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Masculino

@crowbar: All their success came when their president was elected. Then, as I was told because I wasnt born when pinto da Costa was elected, a lot of seasons were won using dubious refereeing and such. Recently a case named 'Apito Dourado' (Golden Whistle) accused Pinto da Costa of buying referees for Porto games. Unfortunately, justice wasnt made and he wasnt accused of anything (even though there's evidence on YouTube that he was in fact buying the referees and making deals with other Liga powerful personalities to help him do that)

Because they won so many championships they managed to make a lot of money which gives them financial power to buy good players and always have a good team to compete. That joined with the corruption gave Porto all those titles.
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #51 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 10:49 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Masculino

The team is regaining their form now and we have been putting up good performances. In fact we overcame a 0-2 away lead of Brondby with a 0-3 win in the second leg to put us through.

Our best player right now is Mati Fernández and maybe Liedson if he gets his old form back again.  Smiley

Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #52 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 12:56 »

Registado

Hello to all  Brinde

I hope we have a nice game against you guys and may the better team win  Grin

As my fellow Levski supporters informed you, our club is named after the Bulgarian national hero - Vasil Levski. But the name Levski itself is translated as "lionlike". That's why I've always respected the Lions of Portugal - Sporting Ideia

So cheers from the Blue Lions, mates  Vitória
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #53 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 13:10 »

CdS - Luís Matías

No avatar!

Masculino

Hi mate, welcome to FórumSCP Smiley
Registado
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #54 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 13:13 »

Veterano

Masculino

Positivo! Positivo!
Registado

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #55 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 13:24 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Rio De Janeiro/Brasil
Masculino

Just Let tell you guys a story about that movie.

Last seasson for UEFA CUP, the BASTION a group of Frente Atletico decide they could conquer the main house of juventude leonina.
They parked 2 bus 6h before the match start near the stadium and started to trow rocks into the house!!
Portuguse Ultrás where only 10, 5 from Juve Leo 3 from DUXXI and 2 from Brigada that where preparing the coregraphy for the night.
10 Portugues Ultrás putted the spanish guys running away from there.

The Movie its was from the afternoon where sporting supporters where waiting for Frente Atletico to arrive therre by subway, since they where force to go early to the stadium because more the members of 5 houses of juve leo from outher parts of the countrys decied to go where they where arriving and getting together and kick some spanish ASS!!!!!!

Its just a warning to your ultrás that may think they can own this place

Rir Muito Alto Rir Muito Alto NO ONE can fuck with a LION!!!!
Registado

"O SPORTING É O MELHOR CLUBE DO MUNDO" - LUÍS NANI
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #56 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 13:27 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Pinhal Novo
Masculino

hi mate welcome

hope this good relations between sporting and levski last for long
Registado

Pessoal vejam a minha assinatura com cuidado, ela gosta de comer pessoas.
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #57 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 15:10 »

Sénior

Masculino

Hello Crowbar!

Welcome to the Sporting fórum!

I have already booked my flight to Sofia, to see the match in September. I will spend 4 days in Sofia. Do you recommend any place to stay. Or any zone in Sofia.

I hope Levski will have a good season this year!

Cheers!

Registado

"Reforçamos ainda a solução que temos vindo a defender para a sustentabilidade do Clube:
a)   O afastamento do Clube de todos os dirigentes envolvidos no “Projecto Roquette” e com responsabilidades na gravíssima situação actual, apuradas após a realização de uma verdadeira auditoria de gestão. Pedido de indemnização cível pelos danos causados ao Sporting Clube de Portugal;
b)    A renegociação firme, corajosa e realista da dívida bancária, de forma a reduzir drasticamente os encargos financeiros anuais; 
c)    A redução drástica dos custos com pessoal, como ponto de partida para que se alcance o equilíbrio da exploração operacional. Se analisarmos as últimas épocas, bem como o descalabro no balanço entre contratações e vendas de jogadores, facilmente verificamos duas realidades: (i) maior investimento não tem sido sinónimo de maior rendimento desportivo, (ii) os maiores encaixes financeiros com venda de jogadores foram com jogadores formados no Clube, e não com jogadores adquiridos pelas administrações e gestores de activos profissionais da SAD."
 - Candidatura Independente ao Conselho Fiscal e Disciplinar
Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #58 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 15:49 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

You should check Wikipedia data first, in order to get familiar with player names.

A lot of changes took place this season, which as just began, including the coach, so naming a best player, or players in best shape isn't easy.
Until the match against Levki many players can improve shape, others can get injured, who knows the future?

Many supporters see goalkeeper Rui Patricio as a weak point (I don't share such opinion). Portuguese goalkeepers are no big deal in crossings and corners, but excel facing and isolated forwarder. That is indeed Patricio's strongest point.

Right and left defenders Joao Pereira and Evaldo are good, but substitutes Abel and Grimi aren't to the same level. Abel is too old, and Grimi is rather clumsy.

Defenders Carriço and N. A. Coelho are OK, but substitute Polga is too old and awkward.  Another substitute, Torsiglieri, as hardly been used, nobody knows his real value.

Midfielders are overall OK. Although...
Andre Santos isn't very experienced at top level.
Maniche is too old.
Valdes is rather uneven, as well as Matias.
Zapater has hardly played.
Izmailov is injured, he hardly will play against Levksi, but who knows?.
Mendes is also injured, but might be back in time.

Multitalented players, such as Vukcevic, Djalo, Salomao, can be trusted most of the time, but Salomao isn't being used often and only Djalo seems to be in good shape for the time being.

The attack is the weakest point, IMO. Liedson isn't getting younger, Saleiro has hardly played and Postiga is a lost cause.
« Última modificação: Setembro 08, 2010, 17:52 por one_o_six » Registado

L8tr,

Re: Levski Sofia , « Resposta #59 em: Setembro 08, 2010, 15:52 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

(...)
Being older than average, I've seen the raising of the North team FCP.
First of all, I always remember them as the big team from the North. Although very strong, they usually failed to win when visiting the capital, seeming they were somehow psychologically affected. In addition, due the northern specific rivalry, they also used to lose lots of points when facing neighbor teams.
After the 1974 revolution, a huge economical crisis took place, and the North became the center of tradition. There were much less strikes in northern factories and overall business. That made northern teams take advantage of better sponsoring.
Among those, FC Porto, the biggest one, benefitted a lot form the whole situation, and their current president started a psychological flame war against the southern teams. He was only football responsible by then, and he also had one of the most experienced coaches.
The team was also very good, to be honest. As they are also very aggressive in the battle field (the grass, in this case), they succeeded in ending the 1977-1978 championship ahead of SL Benfica in goal difference, thus wining the title after nineteen years.
A specific attribute of SL Benfica is being bad losers, so the regulations were changed in order goal different wouldn't be the main criteria, but F C Porto succeeded in winning the title again next season.
This was the beginning of an era. Success brought money, and seems they invested it bribing referees. Nobody was able to get enough proof so courts could convict them, but the whole country thought indeed the successive victories were fixed among walls...
A very late police affair almost did it, but phone talk recordings were at last not accepted as proof...
Anyway, meanwhile they got lots of titles, including European Champions Cup, UEFA Cup and Champions League...
They are the «bench mark», FWIW.
Nobody can win always, so a few titles escaped them, including 1979/1989 and 1981/1982 for Sporting.
Registado

L8tr,

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Levski Sofia

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: