Eu devo optar novamente por Fifa.
Qual dos dois jogos pretendem comprar este ano?
Votos totais: 212
Votos totais: 212
0 Membros e 1 Visitante estão a ver este tópico.
Ps: "Stadium Editor: The stadium editor will allow you to create your own stadiums. You will be able to choose capacity (between 1,000-100,000), seat colours, edit the adboards and hoardings, edit the turf style (similar to PES 2008), edit the nets (loose or tight, shape and colour), edit the architecture and roofing to a certain extent including tunnel placement and choose whether there is a running track, plain ground, or grass around the pitch. You can also choose to bring the stands closer to the pitch and choose to have a cage similar to certain stadia present in Germany and other parts of the world."
Já me tou a imaginar a criar o meu Alvalade com cadeiras verde e brancas ...
Que venha rápido o PES 2011
Se continuarem como ate aqui irei optar novamente pelo FIFA!
Tou mortinho por poder colocar as nossas musicas e ouvir a equipa a entrar ao som do "O Mundo sabe que..."
RELEASE DATE (S):
NA Release date: Sep. 28
Europe Release date: Oct. 1
- New 'Pro Passing' system (No more Ping Pong passes)
- New Player Attributes (Such has Close bold Control and many more)
- Improved Goalkeepers! (No more superhumanistisk goalkeepers)
- FIFA WC 2010 Penalty System!
- Player Invidualities improved, such as different players having different dribbling styles, or defenders like Terry being more accurate on slide tackles etc etc.
- Handball added (Can be turned off)
- Improved Corner kicks!
- Battle Engine which allows full 360 degree jostling!
- Referee Personality added!
- Top strikers now have more agility in the box and can complete some nice finishes when turning and stretching!
-Poachers such as Ruud van Nistelrooy are much more effective in and around the 6 yard box as they pounce on loose balls and tap them home!
- The attacking attributes are very visible. You can see Wayne Rooney running around everywhere whilst Berbatov floats around with a minimum of effort.
- The same concept applies to defenders as Alves will fly forwards from wing back Clichy will be more defensive and protect his goal rather than press forwards.
- The defending attributes are also very visible. Whilst Drogba will work back in to midfield to try and chase down an attacking defender, Anelka will stay up front and leave the defending to someone else.
- Goalkeeper are much more agile to move around their goal mouths
- Keepers with better diving attributes will be able to reach farther for shots
- Keepers will have to read the trajectory of crosses and shots so much better
- Different save styles - Acrobatic v Traditional (Van der Sar v Casillas)
- Kicks from hand are much better as you now have 2 options, the classic high kick or the new flat trajectory style (very nice).
- Swerwe passes added!
- Driven lob passes added!
- Backspin lofted throug balls added!
- Improved AI! (Will keep possesion, wait for the opportunity and aswell try do dribble you if they feel safe)
- (*New) New player animations for tackling and heading, more types of tackles and headers!
- (*New) 360 degree Fight for Possesion system
- (*New) Personallity+ CPU Aİ (CPU controlled football stars have a suite of skill moves to exploit with star player attributes and specific behaviors attrıbuted to particular players)
- (*New) Advanced İntellingence (REAL AI now controls CPU players enabling them to recognize and react to patterns of play more sophisticated than simple on-the-ball decisions. Plus, hundreds of skill moves have been recorded and assigned to thousands of players.)
- 9 different body types available
- Customizeable goal nets (Shapeness etc etc.)
- Abillity to save replays to your HDD (When a match ends, you will have to go to the Highlights, then choose the goal you want to save on your HDD) (Also available in Online)
- Customizeable chants!
- (*New) Custom soundtracks!
- (*New) New celebration feature (Player will perform their trademark celebration if you don't press a direction on the pad
- (*New) Custom clubs songs for when team walks onto the pitch and when a goal is scored
- (*New) Career Mode: A new engine delivers an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player, created player or Virtual Pro and evolve into a player-manager and manager–or just begin at the top–and enjoy a 15-year career. Players now receive instant feedback and enjoy a vastly improved status system. Plus, authentic tournament structures, results and new calendar system, featuring simultaneous simulations, improve the speed and flow of games. Featuring new Team Management for simpler player comparison and Friends Leaderboard to compare stats and earnings.
- Abillity to save goals to your HDD after a match.
- People wont be able to quit without your allowance. (They must ask you if it's okay to leave)
- When celebrating a goal, you can run to your teammate and celebrate the goal together!
- Cup celebration added
- Visible trophy at the beginning of a match!
- Co-op Camera added!
- New Entrances added!
- Finally we will be able to create our own teams crests and players via EAs official Website!
- (*New) Name İnterface will be shown during the Free Arena Mode
- (*New) Over 30 officially licenced leagues 500 licenced teams and more than 15000 players!
todos os anos oiço a cantiga da e de jogabilidade ,mas a verdade é que de ano para ano o Fifa vai ganhando jogadores
FIFA 11 NG; Manager Mode is changing...to Career Mode
Having received lots of feedback about Manager Mode in FIFA 10 the development team have been hard at work to bring to life the experience that users requested. Based on this feedback and the many suggestions from fans across the world Manager Mode is now changing to become Career Mode and has been built from scratch for FIFA 11.
Play through a footballer's career as a player, player-manager and then a manager. A brand new transfer system brings the ups and downs of the transfer window to life while the new calendar system means it is easier to plan your career, manage your squad or experience the thrill of breaking your way into the first team.
Players created using the new Creation Centre will be available to download into Career Mode so if you want you and your mates to all be a part of your favourite team and then manage them to ultimate glory, now you can.
There is also now a friend's leaderboard so you can see how you stack up against them in terms of stats and earnings throughout your career.
So the big question is; Player, Player-Manager or Manager? The choice is yours.
Career Mode in a bit more detail
Here in the office I've been fortunate enough to get access to an early build of Career Mode (playing as a Player-Manager) and so far it is a big change from FIFA 10. Things seem a lot slicker and refinements in a number of areas are definitely noticeable. So far I've taken Man Utd to Community Shield victory against Chelsea, signed Chiellini and Thiago Silva to replace the ageing Ferdinand and had a bid accepted for Benzema although I'm still to confirm personal terms with the player. Yes, you did read that right, "confirm personal terms with the player". The transfer system is now a two-stage negotiation where you agree a fee with the club in question and then have to agree terms with the player themselves. I've already had the experience of the club saying yes and the player saying no (Higuain) as he didn't want to move country.
There are now a few more search options in the transfer market with you being able to search for a primary attribute and a secondary attribute and respective ratings for them.
The main interface has changed dramatically and now has the look of an online "news portal", a bit like www.premierleague.com. You have a couple of news stories on display working in rotation, league ladder and top scorers lists on the right, career rating on the bottom left and then your menu options top left. The associated screenshot highlights this layout and as you progress through Career Mode you will become more familiar with it.
When changing days between matches the calendar now has a daily view and will stop progressing if there is an important action happening such as an email from a team interested in buying your player or something from the Board. You can easily see when the cup matches are, friendlies, international matches and your standard league matches. When you do get to a match and opt to Sim it there are a few new elements here as well. On the left of the screen you get both line-ups including substitutes and on the right you get a ticker updating you with important events from the match and a summary of key events from other matches happening at the same time. When you score, your players collect cards or get injured the left side of the screen updates with the appropriate symbol so you can easily see who has done what and who has been subbed.
On the side of injuries they are still there and have been tweaked as well. I got two injuries during the first match I simmed both of which were of different lengths; one 82 days and one 27 days. I got a news item on the main screen after the match telling me so and an email from the Coach drilling it in that these players would be unavailable and that I'd need to change my team selection accordingly. Injuries can also happen after matches, I played the Community Shield against Chelsea and got an email notification after winning that Rooney would be unavailable for a period having picked up a knock. Overall there are three types of injury; those that happen but aren't severe enough to sideline a player (stats reduced but can still play), those that sideline the player for a short period as they are unfit to play and those major injuries that can put a player out of action for months.
I'm still getting to grips with all the ins and outs but so far the changes that I have noticed are great and I'm enjoying playing it in the office. Look out for another article in the near future once I've guided Man Utd to victory and started a career as just a Player.