Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Agosto 30, 2014, 11:19

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting

Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 4 5 [6] Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting (Lida 9727 vezes)

Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #100 em: Julho 19, 2012, 09:43 »

Registado

Localidade: Eindhoven

Dude, he doesn't need any additional stuff. Have you heard of the European Union? PSV has no power over a player who has signed with Sporting, if anyone can 'release' him it's us...

Furthermore, we don't even have 1000 to spare for the homeless let alone 1M€, you'll get the loan of an injured player and be happy. Or just be happy... haha

You obviously have no idea how international transfers work, but it definately has nothing to do with the EU. Short version: Professional players cannot be registered in more than one country’s federation, so when changing teams internationally, players need an ITC. This is required before an international player can play in a match for a new team in a different country. So yes, this means PSV has power over Labyad.
Registado

Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #101 em: Julho 19, 2012, 09:53 »

Veterano

Localidade: Senhora da Hora
Masculino

And you really believe that PSV has the power no not release the player?

Of course, that's how it works. When PSV don't give their approval for the ITC, Labyad won't be eligble to play for Sporting.

Ok, if that's what you believe its your problem anyway.

I'm still gonna go with this: if the portuguese press isn't having a full day making jokes about Sporting and this situation, it just DIDN'T HAPPEN 
Registado

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment." - Barry LePatner
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #102 em: Julho 19, 2012, 10:01 »

Iniciado

Thank you for registering on these forums and sharing your opinion. Sorry if some supporters seemed a little bit rude, but as you probably understand, they just wanted to defend their club's interests as they're dedicated to it.

The Laybayd situation is something that should actually be a sensitive case for most of "us".
We have pride in our youth squads and players who have reached the main team after years at the club's academy, achieved international recognition and play for our national squad - Ronaldo (United & Madrid), Nani (United), Quaresma (Barça & Inter), Veloso (Genova & Kiev) , Hugo Viana (Newcastle & Valencia) and many others.

-------------

Vamos lá a mostrar a este tipo que os sportinguistas têm educação, ao contrário de outros. Ele não está a ofender ninguém - aliás, até está a ser bastante moderado, excepto em relação ao jogador.
Registado

Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #103 em: Julho 19, 2012, 10:08 »

Veterano

Masculino

Oh Snakez, vai lá ler atrás e verifica sff onde é que o pessoal tratou mal o PSV sff...  Negativo Negativo Negativo
Registado

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment." - Barry LePatner
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #104 em: Julho 19, 2012, 10:47 »

Registado

Localidade: Eindhoven

I'm still gonna go with this: if the portuguese press isn't having a full day making jokes about Sporting and this situation, it just DIDN'T HAPPEN 

Ah, right! I totally forgot, that was the never failing theory! Well, case solved then, Labyad is yours for free.

Thank you for registering on these forums and sharing your opinion. Sorry if some supporters seemed a little bit rude, but as you probably understand, they just wanted to defend their club's interests as they're dedicated to it.

The Laybayd situation is something that should actually be a sensitive case for most of "us".
We have pride in our youth squads and players who have reached the main team after years at the club's academy, achieved international recognition and play for our national squad - Ronaldo (United & Madrid), Nani (United), Quaresma (Barça & Inter), Veloso (Genova & Kiev) , Hugo Viana (Newcastle & Valencia) and many others.

You're welcome! Wink

I've been received very well here, hardly any rude reactions. But yes, I do understand the few rude reactions and I can handle them. Wink No harm done.

And that's exactly what hurts the PSV supporters: he's from our own youth system (he joined PSV when he was 11 years old) and now he treats PSV like dirt just to get higher wages at another team. We know we're not a very big team in Europe and that most of our players have the ambition to leave PSV for a team in a better league at some point in their careers and that's fine. It would have been nice though, if Labyad had some decency.
Registado
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #105 em: Julho 19, 2012, 10:56 »

Veterano

Masculino

Ah, right! I totally forgot, that was the never failing theory! Well, case solved then, Labyad is yours for free.

Nice we cleared that up! 
Registado

Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #106 em: Julho 20, 2012, 11:08 »

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Today, Portuguese newspapers ar saying that PSV want 1M€ for Labyad...
Registado
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #107 em: Julho 20, 2012, 11:25 »

Juvenil

Masculino

Dude, he doesn't need any additional stuff. Have you heard of the European Union? PSV has no power over a player who has signed with Sporting, if anyone can 'release' him it's us...

Furthermore, we don't even have 1000 to spare for the homeless let alone 1M€, you'll get the loan of an injured player and be happy. Or just be happy... haha

You obviously have no idea how international transfers work, but it definately has nothing to do with the EU. Short version: Professional players cannot be registered in more than one country’s federation, so when changing teams internationally, players need an ITC. This is required before an international player can play in a match for a new team in a different country. So yes, this means PSV has power over Labyad.

Aren't you forgetting something? Labyad was registered for PSV in ERIDIVISIE, but that was last year. His contract (which YOU made him sign as a kid) is over. If you take this to court you might even end up paying labyad himself because what you did is morally wrong. You want 1M€ for a player like this? Make me laugh... If you guys actually thought you were right, you wouldn't ask just for 1M€ to make a point.

ps: I do feel for you supporters, 'cause we Sporting fans are very much used to the situation you are in. Good luck
« Última modificação: Julho 20, 2012, 11:30 por mannyreis » Registado
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #108 em: Julho 21, 2012, 19:02 »

ex-jdlf16

Juvenil

Localidade: Maidstone, Kent

1M? Why 1M? Let's just throw in 1M, screw reasoning.

It seems to me that PSV supporters should be mad with their leadership, not the player. If he signed a contract here, no matter how dodgy the fans think it is, if Labyad signed a contract it means the people at PSV should have done a better job at securing him.

We've had similar situations here, it sucks and all, but the true fault sits with management.

Now, I only see PSV making waves here, all seems to indicate Labyad has a valid contract with Sporting, all the news about this situation come all the way from Holland, all the way from PSV. From angry remarks to the player, finger pointing at Sporting, and now a desperate 1M 'all in' buyout.

If you are right, you're right, calling out for euros just makes you look wrong.
Registado
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #109 em: Julho 21, 2012, 19:49 »

ex-Conde d'Asseca

Sénior

Localidade: Algarve
Masculino

Já era tempo do nosso forista, PSVescrever em português...... Assobiar
Registado

Abaixo a corrupção,tanto no desporto como na politica!!!
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #110 em: Julho 21, 2012, 20:45 »

Juvenil

Masculino

And that's exactly what hurts the PSV supporters: he's from our own youth system (he joined PSV when he was 11 years old) and now he treats PSV like dirt just to get higher wages at another team. We know we're not a very big team in Europe and that most of our players have the ambition to leave PSV for a team in a better league at some point in their careers and that's fine. It would have been nice though, if Labyad had some decency.

So, PSV feels hurt because Labyad wanted to leave to get higher wages (I think playing for a bigger team with more visibility is the factor, but ok)? Yeah, that's indecent. PSV would like Labyad to be happy. Or just wants money for Labyad. Oh, I guess PSV is not decent as well, not letting Labyad "fly" because PSV wants money first.

BTW, Labyad was paid to play for PSV and that's what he did. Be professionals, not emotional.
Registado
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #111 em: Julho 22, 2012, 14:41 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Rotterdam
Masculino

According to vi.nl PSV and Sporting have reached an agreement. According this article we're paying a 300.000 euros youth formation compensation fee + a small undisclosed transfer fee for Labyad. Due this agreement PSV won't take the case to court.

"We could've initiated a legal procedure, but there was a high chance that FIFA would allow Labyad to play for Sporting during the case. Also it could turn out to be a lengthy process where we won't have guarantees. We have reached an agreement with Sporting now. Everything will be put black on white and I expect to conclude everything by the end of this week", says technical director Marcel Brands.

Only when all signatures are on paper will PSV release the player.

I guess it's case closed.  Positivo!

So, PSV feels hurt because Labyad wanted to leave to get higher wages (I think playing for a bigger team with more visibility is the factor, but ok)? Yeah, that's indecent. PSV would like Labyad to be happy. Or just wants money for Labyad. Oh, I guess PSV is not decent as well, not letting Labyad "fly" because PSV wants money first.

BTW, Labyad was paid to play for PSV and that's what he did. Be professionals, not emotional.

PSV feels hurt because Labyad lied to them. Labyad knew he was leaving, but still said he loved the club and wanted to win titles with them. Also PSV offered him a higher wage as they expected him to sign a new contract too. Labyad knew he was leaving, but still played along. If this is how a professional behaves, then we really have reached rock bottom with football.
If you want to be a real professional then just be honest.

I'll support Labyad for 100% at Sporting, but the way he treated PSV for me still remains negative.
Registado

Who was that I whose mine was you
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #112 em: Julho 25, 2012, 02:43 »

Juvenil

Masculino

If an underaged player can`t sign a contract longer than 3years, this case is closed cause it can`t have any automatic options whatsoever!

It's not a clause/extension/whatsoever. It's an entirely new contract.

Then he has to agree and sign that contract, which he didn't, forget Labyad, he's ours, move on! Get his brother back....
Registado

WELCOME HOME THIERRY THE KING OF HIGHBURY PARK
Re: About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting , « Resposta #113 em: Setembro 05, 2012, 08:29 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Wembley, London
Masculino

So this is a little bit similar to the Djalo deal. I think it's embarrassing to be involved in deals like this, struggling with negotiations on Djalo and Labyad? We are a professional football club!
Registado

Desculpe... mas nao falo bem bem bem portugues. Please dont laugh... @Marcello_N. Análise do Sporting: www.ahundredpercentlion.wordpress.com
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 4 5 [6] Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

About Zakaria Labyad transfer from PSV to Sporting

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: