2 UEFA Tickets (English sorry)

Maio 12, 2005, 21:46 pm
First of all I should say sorry for not being too good with your language.

Quite simply I have 2 tickets for the Final against CSKA that I'd like to offer to anyone. Neutral seats, block B31, 6 rows up, seats 13 and 14. Cost me 60 Euros each and I'd settle for getting my money back.

Anyone who is interested shay_invincible_given@hotmail.com (MSN included). Or Send me a PM.

Again I apologise if there is a specific post for this. If there is can an admin please move it there. (Would be nice if someone would translate for me too ;))
***** Maio 12, 2005, 21:56 pm
OK
Don't tell me. You are a supporter of Newcastle and you were convinced that your team would win UEFA Cup.  :twisted:

It is not necessary to translate your message. The majority of the portuguese can read and write (and speak) english.

Good luck
ex-dmalmeida
David Almeida - LE S: A27 F: 22 N: 39 Sócio Nº 14864
Σπόρτινγκ - Assim se escreve Sporting em grego. Спортинг - em Russo. Em japonês é スポルティング・リスボン.
Maio 12, 2005, 22:05 pm
Yeah, Newcastle supporter but Scottish.

I wasn't too bothered by the loss to your team. If you aren't good enough you don't win, it's as fair as that.

Cheers for the help.
**** Maio 12, 2005, 22:09 pm
You should be supporting Celtic then, that's a lovely jersey they've got. :) Oh, and sorry about Souness...
***** Maio 12, 2005, 22:11 pm
Nice fair play by you.

Some of forum readers don't have yet tickets for the final. Probably, you may have luck.

Cheers
ex-dmalmeida
Σπόρτινγκ - Assim se escreve Sporting em grego. Спортинг - em Russo. Em japonês é スポルティング・リスボン.
***** Maio 12, 2005, 22:13 pm
And, one more note.

You have a nice country. I already have been in Glasgow, Edinbourgh and Inverness and I love it. Very beautiful country.

Cheers
ex-dmalmeida
*** Maio 13, 2005, 00:26 am
are you catolic ?  :evil:
A viver o SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

25 anos de vida, 25 anos de LEÃO ao peito!
Maio 13, 2005, 01:28 am
Not Catholic. Yes, Glasgow Celtic have a very similar shirt design.

Didn't expect such a large response to the ticket sales. I'll just have to go with the first person who e-mailed me. Good luck to the rest in your search for tickets and good luck to Sporting (as if they'll need it ;)) in the final.
***** Maio 13, 2005, 01:34 am
Citação de: "nufc_oneill"
Didn't expect such a large response to the ticket sales. I'll just have to go with the first person who e-mailed me.

There are too many people looking for tickets and too few tickets.

Citação de: "nufc_oneill"
Good luck to the rest in your search for tickets and good luck to Sporting (as if they'll need it ;)) in the final.

Thanks. We will need it. CSKA is a good team, but I think that we are better. Good luck for you and your team (except against Sporting :D )
ex-dmalmeida