FC St. Gallen

1 - 0 at halftime. but awful match. boooh.... :-\
1 - 0 at halftime. but awful match. boooh.... :-\
It's better wining playing shit than lose playing well
In • Hoc • Signo • Vinces
3 - 2. no more words necessary... :twisted:
Hey my friends, there wasnt lot of spare time during the last couple of weeks. We are facing FC Zürich on Swiss Cup on sunday (13:00 WET) ... Please send at least one Sporting spy ;-)

I'll post about a stream...

Hopp Sanggalle!
Hey my friends, there wasnt lot of spare time during the last couple of weeks. We are facing FC Zürich on Swiss Cup on sunday (13:00 WET) ... Please send at least one Sporting spy ;-)

I'll post about a stream...

Hopp Sanggalle!

Saturday, benfica vs SPORTING (21:15 CET).
Good luck for that difficult game!

Thx!

We kicked them out of the tournament. 4 - 2. Zürich was really, really bad... :victory:
Now you need to beat them, too  ;)

Zürich is incredible weak at the moment - something for your selfconvenience after the defeat against red pigs...

Zürich is incredible weak at the moment - something for your selfconvenience after the defeat against red pigs...
:lol:

Good luck for the rest of the tournment!

We'll take of Zurich next Thursday.  :great:

Btw. did you notice: Zürich hasn't sold any tickets for the away stand in Alvalade. Just to punish their own fans after the derby trouble vs. Grasshoppers.

[youtube=650,535]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o_Emhw9CVE[/youtube]
Now you need to beat them, too  ;)

We'll take of Zurich next Thursday.  :great:

Btw. did you notice: Zürich hasn't sold any tickets for the away stand in Alvalade. Just to punish their own fans after the derby trouble vs. Grasshoppers.

Yeah, but some of them are buying them online from our website.
« Última modificação: Novembro 29, 2011, 19:51 pm por Alvalade »

Yeah, but a some of them are buying them online from our website.

Damn, that club is that stupid... :sleep:
The most beautiful thing is that currently work in Zürich - im really looking forward to see their stupid faces tomorrow when i wear my sporting shirt. Monday was already great in my FCSG jersey  ;)
The most beautiful thing is that currently work in Zürich - im really looking forward to see their stupid faces tomorrow when i wear my sporting shirt. Monday was already great in my FCSG jersey  ;)

We have a lot of injured players, so don't get any high expectations.
I guess you will have an happier friday  :twisted: