Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Outubro 31, 2014, 04:59

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Everton FC interest in João Moutinho

Páginas: « anterior 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Everton FC interest in João Moutinho (Lida 18693 vezes)

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #20 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 15:49 »

No avatar!

Juvenil

Localidade: Lisboa

Never mind the obnoxiousness of some of our fans, dude. We are quite irked with the kid because he has stated his will to leave after one this seasons' earliest training matches: before that he was adored by the fans, has been the squad's captain in the last two and a half seasons and actually ranks as one of the best talents that we have produced lately and we do produce a lot, even if several of them are/were lost due to the legendary incompetence of our boards and a traditional national propension for anti professional behaviour (you already have enrolled one of our alumni: Valente started with us and got the boot, as he was deemed not worthy of our hooples). Alas, nowadays the board's policy seems to be (and rightfully so) no clause money, no move to Goodison Park. My bet is that his performance in blue will leave your terraces very very happy.
Regarding the moronic comments about the Toffees and their history: never mind them. They are mostly from young lads that follow english football just since the inception of the premier and don't even begin to fathom the historical stature of your colours, the amount of the silverware you have won, the bad luck your side has had with the concurrence of your squad's heights and world wars : They aren't even old enough to remember your fantastic mid eighties squad that featured amazing players as Southall, Stevens, Reid, Bracewell, Sheedy, Gray et alia which could have reached a far bigger international greatness if not for the ban that that rowdy irishmen's squad with that fictional bird in their crest brought upon some great english sides of the time such as yours or Tottenham Hotspur.
Good luck for this season and do make life miserable for your city rivals (their ranks are full of spaniards, so I guess you understand what I mean  Wink )    
Registado

... thoughts strung together, so dreadfully dull and plodding... like some glacially moving freight train of suck! My god. That's what must be like to be like him:

http://www.ionline.pt/conteudo/6071-jose...-alta-financa-que-sonhava-ser-presidente

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #21 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 16:58 »

Veterano

Masculino

Quase que fizeste o Everton parecer uma das melhores equipas do mundo e com um historial tão rico como o Real Madrid.
Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #22 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:18 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Humorista Ano 2013Humorista Ano 2012Humorista Ano 2011Humorista 2010

Localidade: Ponta Delgada
Masculino

He won´t leave, but Ronny is still growing as a player, so he would be fairly cheap, and he can play in the midfield as well. He's ready to explode but he is likely to stay in the bench for most of the season because we have spent lot's of money to sign Caneira and Grimi, Ronny will have to wait, but he is the next great player in Sportings squad. If we didn't have so many great players like Izmailov, Veloso, Moutinho and Rochemback, Ronny would surely be our left midfielder. Sometimes I don't understand our coach, he only wants to play with the big guns and doesn't give Ronny a fighting chance. One of the best players that ever stood tall in Alvalade, and he will most likely leave for scraps.  Bater Cabeça Bater Cabeça Who ever sign him now will have a big income in the next two years, probably triple the amount spent.
Registado

“no small number of these whaling seamen belong to the Azores, where the outward bound Nantucket whalers frequently touch to augment their crews from the hardy peasants of those rocky shores.”
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #23 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:21 »

No avatar!

Registado

Wayne who ?!? The only thing world class about Rooney is his wages.

sorry but he is clearly world class, im an everton fan...i should hate him by default but im man enough to admit he is world class. ill take alex fergusons + countless other managers opinion over yours im afraid.

And about players who are promising prospects with a lot of potential, we have so many that we can't
get them all to play in the first team.

good for you, why does it have to be a competition to see who producers better players ? iv already admitted that we dont produce as many wonderkids as sporting.

When I say world class I don't mean expensive, international for their country will do.
So apart from the fattest, ugliest and most hyped player in the history of English football
did your ever producing and amazing academy manage anyone else ?
Guess not.

You want me to name internationals in our squad ? how does that make them world class. if we had an international who played for iraq would that make him world class ? of course not. You also said by world class you mean "international for their country" well Rooney plays for his country so by your own logic he is world class... you might want to think that about that one for a minute or two

And when did i say we had an "ever producing and amazing academy" ? I didnt... It just you feeling the need to take digs at the club i support... why you feel the need to do this i dont know, maybe you can explain ?

anyway our internationals include

Howard, Yobo, Lescott, Jagielka, Valente (althogh dont think he still plays for portugal does he ?), Yakubu, Pienaar, Anichebe and Cahill.

Out of them the only id class as having the potential to be world class is Lescott. The rest are all great players but not worthy of the term world class which imo should only be used for the very best players in the world.

I'm ever so sad that your supermarket stadium is now facing a public inquiry, I'm sure you'll
agree that would be excellent to watch the footie while the wife is out shopping with
the mother in law, you could all travel in the same car saving a lot of petrol which is a bonus,
what an atmosphere, what a vibe, specially for a club known by fans who want to be buried
underneath the penalty spot. Saves on the walk when you have to buy flowers, eh ?

righttt...

Oh, that part about me being treated fairly and decently in an Everton forum, I doubt, maybe
because I live in England and never seen any football fan treating another from an opposite
team fairly and decently, except from some Liverpool fans on European night.

Well im afraid your wrong, fans from other teams often post on each others forums and so long as they are not trying to wind up anyone or cause trouble then everything is fine. Plenty of people support opposing teams and are still friends, do you honestly believe that people are only friends with fans of the same team ?

Also you feeling the need to name Liverpool fans as being the only ones who can behave is quite laughable seeing as their fans are the only ones in the history of european football who have managed to get a whole countries teams banned from European football (Heisel disaster). In fact your digs about the stadium and everton in general are leading me to believe that you might indeed have a soft spot for Liverpool which is fair enough, but i don't see why you feel the need to take digs at me and my team considering i came here with good intentions just to get the Sporting fans opinions. You seem to have an attitude problem and im guessing your slightly lacking in social skills as well.

« Última modificação: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:36 por Friendly English Dude » Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #24 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:24 »

No avatar!

Registado

sorry for the double post
« Última modificação: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:28 por Friendly English Dude » Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #25 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:26 »

No avatar!

Registado

Never mind the obnoxiousness of some of our fans, dude. We are quite irked with the kid because he has stated his will to leave after one this seasons' earliest training matches: before that he was adored by the fans, has been the squad's captain in the last two and a half seasons and actually ranks as one of the best talents that we have produced lately and we do produce a lot, even if several of them are/were lost due to the legendary incompetence of our boards and a traditional national propension for anti professional behaviour (you already have enrolled one of our alumni: Valente started with us and got the boot, as he was deemed not worthy of our hooples). Alas, nowadays the board's policy seems to be (and rightfully so) no clause money, no move to Goodison Park. My bet is that his performance in blue will leave your terraces very very happy.
Regarding the moronic comments about the Toffees and their history: never mind them. They are mostly from young lads that follow english football just since the inception of the premier and don't even begin to fathom the historical stature of your colours, the amount of the silverware you have won, the bad luck your side has had with the concurrence of your squad's heights and world wars : They aren't even old enough to remember your fantastic mid eighties squad that featured amazing players as Southall, Stevens, Reid, Bracewell, Sheedy, Gray et alia which could have reached a far bigger international greatness if not for the ban that that rowdy irishmen's squad with that fictional bird in their crest brought upon some great english sides of the time such as yours or Tottenham Hotspur.
Good luck for this season and do make life miserable for your city rivals (their ranks are full of spaniards, so I guess you understand what I mean  Wink )    

Why thank you, great response and thanks for the info on moutinho. Its nice to know that some people outside of the UK still remember Everton's glory days.

You mention your boards "legendary incompetence"... i think this is one area where are two teams are very similar, as that is exactly how i would describe Evertons !
« Última modificação: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:52 por Friendly English Dude » Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #26 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:33 »

Júnior

Localidade: Amadora
Masculino

Hey, Everton Fan, to me you are quite welcome here.
I love your premiership, is by far the most exciting in Europe, although i cheer for tottenham.
As for moutinho, yes, we loved him and he broke our hearts, that's just it.
He is still a fenomenal player, he played 65 games last season, even more than Cristiano Ronaldo.
I supose Ronaldo did to Man. Utd fans what Moutinho did to us. How are they reacting to his mess?
At lest he apologised.
Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #27 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:42 »

No avatar!

Registado

Hey, Everton Fan, to me you are quite welcome here.
I love your premiership, is by far the most exciting in Europe, although i cheer for tottenham.
As for moutinho, yes, we loved him and he broke our hearts, that's just it.
He is still a fenomenal player, he played 65 games last season, even more than Cristiano Ronaldo.
I supose Ronaldo did to Man. Utd fans what Moutinho did to us. How are they reacting to his mess?
At lest he apologised.

Hey

Glad you like the premiership, its definetley exciting although i kind of wish it had the same level of technical ability seen in Spain etc but that side of things is constantly improving thanks to foreign players.

I can understand how Moutinho broke your hearts, some people over here are comparing it to what gerrard did when he said he wanted to leave Liverpool for Chelsea... some fans are still angry with him about that but most have since forgiven him, hopefuly you guys can do the same with Moutinho. Has Moutinho apologised ? Do you think he is still hoping that someone signs him before the transfer window shuts or has he resigned himself to staying at Sporting for another season ?

As for Ronaldo, Man United fans were pissed off with him because of his comments during the summer and some hardcore fans are still angry with him as they feel he has shown a lack of respect to the club but if he has another great season im sure everything will be forgotten.
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #28 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 17:55 »

Condecorações:Membro do Ano 2010

Localidade: Stockholm
Masculino

@ Friendly English Dude,

Take into consideration that, although Moutinho is clearly above average in almost every aspect of what a midfielder should be, his true strength is his 'generous heart' playing style due to the warmth and cosyness given by his home-club. Unfortunately for us, he's been shining less and less since those incredibly stupid words about his transfer (and for a captain even unimaginable Azn) and I feel we're losing him as a player.

In my view, the only team where Moutinho could (can) be tremendously brilliant would be in Sporting, never outside (he might play very well, still Wink).
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #29 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 18:00 »

BANIDO

No avatar!

Júnior

Localidade: Lx
Masculino

Friendly English Dude the perfect tactical dude is Izmailov. For 25M€ you could try to buy him. Not easy though seems Inter already spying on him if Quaresma fails.
Registado

O exemplo vem de cima.. ou devia vir
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #30 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 18:03 »

No avatar!

Registado

@ Friendly English Dude,

Take into consideration that, although Moutinho is clearly above average in almost every aspect of what a midfielder should be, his true strength is his 'generous heart' playing style due to the warmth and cosyness given by his home-club. Unfortunately for us, he's been shining less and less since those incredibly stupid words about his transfer (and for a captain even unimaginable Azn) and I feel we're losing him as a player.

In my view, the only team where Moutinho could (can) be tremendously brilliant would be in Sporting, never outside (he might play very well, still Wink).

Cool, i can see where you are coming from.

Id be more than happy with him playing very well at Everton... deep down i know this isnt going to happen though. Even if he did join us i think he would only stay for 1-2 seasons before moving onto someone like Chelsea etc.

Do you guys think that 25 million euro's is overpriced or a fair price btw ? I feel it is maybe a little overpriced... i think a price of 20 million euro's is a more realistic valuation but totally understand why sporting want more considering his importance to the team.
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #31 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 18:05 »

No avatar!

Registado

Friendly English Dude the perfect tactical dude is Izmailov. For 25M€ you could try to buy him. Not easy though seems Inter already spying on him if Quaresma fails.

I know of Izmailov, didnt he used to play for Lokomotiv Moscow ?

Didnt realise he was now with Sporting. If inter are interested in him then i doubt we have much hope of signing him !
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #32 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 18:17 »

BANIDO

No avatar!

Júnior

Localidade: Lx
Masculino

You could try, if you know the president you could tell him if not Moutinho why not Izmailov?
Registado

O exemplo vem de cima.. ou devia vir
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #33 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 18:22 »

Iniciado

Localidade: Almada

Didnt realise he was now with Sporting. If inter are interested in him then i doubt we have much hope of signing him !

That's just press talk...
In my opinion Moutinho is hoping to leave before the tranfer windows shuts down.
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #34 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 19:15 »

Iniciado

I also believe that it is possible for Moutinho to leave before 31st of August if at least 20 mil Euros are given to Sporting, unless unlike previous seasons, the board finds a way to keep him happy at Sporting to play another season where adding to the new signings can make us serious contenders to Porto's tittle. The reason why J. Moutinho is so important is due, in my opinion, to the strategy of Sporting to enhance the team on last year's foundations. To let him go is to put this strategy at risk, being difficult to replace Moutinho and the importance he has in Sporting's midfield, so hopefully the relutance of the board in letting Moutinho go is not just business tactics but a firm holding to this season's strategy. We have now a group much better options for the coach, the squad is deeper and all the players have portuguese championship as well as CL and Uefa cup experience - this is counting the new signings - Postiga, Rochemback, Caneira.

Good luck to Everton.
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #35 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 19:52 »

No avatar!

Juvenil

Localidade: Cacém
Masculino

please ... buy moutinho and we offer you the speaker man... the guy that speaks before, during and after the games! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #36 em: Agosto 19, 2008, 23:49 »

Até morreres, Sporting allez

Júnior

That's just press talk...
In my opinion Moutinho is hoping to leave before the tranfer windows shuts down.

He can hope all he wants, there's no way the board will let him leave for a figure below the buyout clause without having a suitable replacement lined up. And the closer we get to the transfer deadline, the less likely it is those two things will happen. I wouldn't mind terribly if he left (for the right price), though I'm pretty sure he'll be staying.
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #37 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 05:33 »

Júnior

Localidade: Lisboa/Leicester
Masculino

Now I've seen it all...
A Everton fan that tell us how the bloody mancs feel IF C.Ronaldo leaves..Oh dear oh dear
Do the Man United supporters need an spokesperson or you also live in Surrey ? Maybe they all
very busy eating prawn cocktail sandwiches.

Registado

(Este post NÃO foi escrito ao abrigo do Acordo Ortográfico)
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #38 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 10:32 »

No avatar!

Registado

Now I've seen it all...
A Everton fan that tell us how the bloody mancs feel IF C.Ronaldo leaves..Oh dear oh dear
Do the Man United supporters need an spokesperson or you also live in Surrey ? Maybe they all
very busy eating prawn cocktail sandwiches.

Again you must live a very sheltered life (this would explain your lack of social skills) if you dont think football fans talk to each other, i know lots of man united fans and so can quite easily get a good grasp of how a lot of them are feeling. I post on football forums where tons of mancs post... not everyone lives an insular life where all they do is speak to fans of the team they support.

you have yet again failed on all fronts, and how come you decided not to answer any of my questions in my response to your first post ?

i wonder why that might be...

anyway thank you to the rest of you for responding to my post and giving me some info. seems there is a lot more paper talk today about a possible move for him but i feel its all a load of nonsense. hope you guys have a good season this year.

peace
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #39 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 12:09 »

No avatar!

Juvenil

Localidade: Madeira

Oh Yazalde70 tás a ser um bocadinho estúpido.
Registado
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Everton FC interest in João Moutinho

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: