Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Outubro 24, 2014, 08:10

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Everton FC interest in João Moutinho

Páginas: « anterior 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: Everton FC interest in João Moutinho (Lida 18489 vezes)

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #40 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 14:33 »

Júnior

Localidade: LISBOA
Masculino

Friendly English Dude

Welcome to our forum. It's always a pleasure to discuss football and experiences with blokes from other countries. On the moutinho subject it would no doubt be an excellent addiction to your squad, he's the perfect player for the premiership. A above average box-to-box, extremely resilient, determined, and with an amazing natural fitness, but it seems that Sporting is adamant in receiving the 25 mil and since Everton needs more than one player, I don't think you'll be able to spend so much in just one guy.

Good luck for your season, and count yourself lucky for Stojkovic missing the trials when he was there. The guy is crazy and delusional  Smiley
Registado

Vuk10Bala ©

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #41 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 15:56 »

Júnior

Localidade: Lisboa/Leicester
Masculino

Oh Yazalde70 tás a ser um bocadinho estúpido.

Queres pedir desculpa ou preferes que eu tenha que pedir a intervencao de quem modera
o topico ?

Friendly English Dude
Please abstain from making comments on my personal life.
What we are here to discuss is the fact that Joao Moutinho is NOT, I repeat, is NOT going
to Everton for the price of yesterdays bag of chips.

I know your lot must be wetting themselves over having such a great player on a team that lives
off a Spanish player that never made the side that just won the Euro and an overweight striker
that is the laughing stock of the Premiership.

Here is the image/caption that gave me the enjoyable amount of 100 quid in a Guardian's competion.

If you have any doubts go to the Gallery on the website of the same paper and have a look.
I am not losing any more of my time discussing an hypothetic transfer of Sporting's
captain to a team that the idea of a great season is a fifth place and can't even afford to
have a go at the UEFA cup because it might cut their chances of doing well in the league.
And by doing well for an Everton fan means staying in front of that great English team called
Liverpool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2007/sep/12/1?picture=330727922

Registado

(Este post NÃO foi escrito ao abrigo do Acordo Ortográfico)
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #42 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 16:02 »

Veterano

Masculino

Moutinho would be a great player for your squad, of course. He could be as important for you as Tim Cahill, I guess. But his quality is not the only thing that counts, for most of us. The guy showed no respect for the club that made him the player is he today, about one month ago, after the game against Blackburn.

His main preocupation is obviously the money he receives on the final day of each month, and not the rest. With all respect, Everton doesn't play frequently the Champions League, as you do, and doesn't have either any possibilities of winning the Premiership, although it's a good team.

If he waited one or two more years, he would probably receive offers from Barcelona, Manchester United or other teams like those but, as his main preoccupation is money, he'd rather go now to a team that doesn't have many chances of winning any trophy (except the Carling and the FA Cup).

In my opinion, he has no place in our current first team, since he's playing really bad and we've got players like Rochemback, Izmailov, Miguel Veloso and Vukcevic, that can play instead of him. If I was the chairman, I wouldn't mind at all to sell him for about 20M, in this moment, after what he said, since he wants to leave and many of us (Sporting supporters) wouldn't also mind if he went to England.

By the way, Everton lost a great goalkeeper (as we did). I'm talking about Stojkovic, he's better than all your goalkeepers (and than ours too). Unfortunately, we have a stubborn coach and he insists on keeping Stoj out of the team.
Registado

Querem acabar de vez com a nossa paixão!
Não vamos deixar... porque nunca desistimos de ti!
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #43 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 17:49 »

No avatar!

Registado

Friendly English Dude
Please abstain from making comments on my personal life.

Then stop putting sly little digs in all your responses (oh wait i can already see you have included a few more in this response as well)

What we are here to discuss is the fact that Joao Moutinho is NOT, I repeat, is NOT going
to Everton for the price of yesterdays bag of chips.

Then why did you ask me a load of questions which have no relevance to Moutinho ? you asked me about the stadium as well as what internationals/great players everton have developed... If you just want to talk about Moutinho then you shouldn't ask me questions about stuff which has no relevance to him !

I know your lot must be wetting themselves over having such a great player on a team that lives
off a Spanish player that never made the side that just won the Euro and an overweight striker
that is the laughing stock of the Premiership.

Oh dear, i shouldnt really dignify you with a response to this but here goes...

Since when is Yakubu a laughing stock ? he scored 20 goals last season and is 2nd only to Thierry Henry in the premiership scoring records over the past 5 years. No one considers him a laughing stock, not even Liverpool fans, you are just trying to create an arguement...and yet again i have to ask you WHY are you doing this ? You also just said you wanted to only discuss Moutinho, So why are you bringing up this stuff ? Can you not remember what you wrote a sentence or two ago ?

I am not losing any more of my time discussing an hypothetic transfer of Sporting's
captain to a team that the idea of a great season is a fifth place and can't even afford to
have a go at the UEFA cup because it might cut their chances of doing well in the league.
And by doing well for an Everton fan means staying in front of that great English team called
Liverpool.

Considering our net spending on transfers (money spent minus money gained from selling) over 5 seasons has been £1.2 million i think we have done very well to finish in the top six 3 times out of the past 4 years. You also don't seem to know your history very well. Everton are the 4th most successful club in english football history (much more successful than Chelsea) and have also been in top flight football longer than anyone else in the league (Arsenal may be equal with us in fact)

I dont know what you are talking about when you say "we cant afford to have a go at the UEFA cup" ? we actually did quite well last season and only lost to Fiorentina on penalties. We know we cant compete with the top 4 at the moment, we dont have the finances to do so. Why would you turn your nose up at a club over something like that ? We are one of the few clubs who still have english ownership and we give lots of youngsters a chance... Those should be seen as positives not negatives. Its not like we spend millions and millions each season and still fail to win the premiership every year (Liverpool).

Not once have i felt the need to belittle your club but for some reason you have felt the need to belittle my club at every chance possible. Why do you feel the need to do this ? what do you gain from doing it ? does it make you feel like a big man ?

Im afraid to tell you every single response you have made in this thread has just made you look like an immature teenager who isnt capable of discussing things in a normal manner. You contradict yourself left right and centre, surely you can see this ?

Anyway i can't be bothered to respond to you anymore. Yet again you failed to reply to my responses to your original post which leaves me to believe that deep down you know you have been well and truly schooled on all counts.
« Última modificação: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:27 por Friendly English Dude » Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #44 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:03 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Melhor Avatar 2010Humorista 2009Humorista 2008

Localidade: Alfena
Masculino

Oh Yazalde, o que é que se passa contigo?!

Ainda não vi uma frase do inglês com a qual pudéssemos pegar, mas tu não páras de provocar o gajo que já te está a dar um banho no que diz respeito a civismo.  Vermelho

Se não tens nada de útil a dizer no tópico, salta para outro.
Registado

#&%@-$€!!!
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #45 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:07 »

No avatar!

Registado

With all respect, Everton doesn't play frequently the Champions League, as you do, and doesn't have either any possibilities of winning the Premiership, although it's a good team.

If he waited one or two more years, he would probably receive offers from Barcelona, Manchester United or other teams like those but, as his main preoccupation is money, he'd rather go now to a team that doesn't have many chances of winning any trophy (except the Carling and the FA Cup).

i agree with all of that, we (everton fans) realise that if he were to join (which is look very unlikely) he would only be with us for one or two season before moving onto teams like the ones you mentioned.

By the way, Everton lost a great goalkeeper (as we did). I'm talking about Stojkovic, he's better than all your goalkeepers (and than ours too). Unfortunately, we have a stubborn coach and he insists on keeping Stoj out of the team.

I think he probably would have just been back up for us, i cant comment on his ability as i have never seen him play before but Howard has done very well for us and has made very few mistakes and thus i don't think moyes would drop him unless he hit a poor run of form
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #46 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:09 »

No avatar!

Registado

Ainda não vi uma frase do inglês com a qual pudéssemos pegar, mas tu não páras de provocar o gajo que já te está a dar um banho no que diz respeito a civismo.  Vermelho

Sorry i cant understand portugese Embarrassed

I see the Red Card though. Sorry for arguing, didnt mean to cause any trouble !
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #47 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:11 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Humorista Ano 2013Humorista Ano 2012Humorista Ano 2011Humorista 2010

Localidade: Ponta Delgada
Masculino

Deixa o coitado do brit da mão. Ele não veio cá causar problemas e essa não é imagem que devemos dar como adeptos sportinguistas.
Registado

“no small number of these whaling seamen belong to the Azores, where the outward bound Nantucket whalers frequently touch to augment their crews from the hardy peasants of those rocky shores.”
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #48 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:14 »

Veterano

Masculino

Sorry i cant understand portugese Embarrassed

I see the Red Card though. Sorry for arguing, didnt mean to cause any trouble !

Relax, wasn't for you.
Registado

#&%@-$€!!!
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #49 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:29 »

Iniciado

I must say, in fairness, that i have been in touch with Everton suporters in a forum like this one, as well as a couple of other Sporting fans, and dispite the odd joke about being an infiltrated red, there was no lack of respect towards Sporting the club or their fans. Hopefully we can do the same here. Brinde

(devo dizer que tenho estado em contacto com fans do Everton num forum como este, junto com 2 ou 3 sportinguistas, e apesar de uma piada ou outra inofensiva e engraçada sobre ser um fan do liverpool infiltrado, não houve qualquer falta de respeito ao Sporting ou aos seus adeptos. Talvez possamos fazer o mesmo aqui.) Brinde

Desculpem a presunção, já que sou um membro novato deste forum, mas não há necessidade de tratar mal quem nos visita com genuino interesse e sem sombra de falta de respeito.
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #50 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 18:58 »

Júnior

Masculino

Entao continueam a espera e a serem todos muito civilizados que quando ele acabar o lurking
que é o que se chama ao que ele esta a fazer ja nos manda todos aquela parte.

Só porque voces nao tem nada contra os fans do Everton nao quer dizer que eu tenha que ter a mesma
opniao, se calhar tem que ver com o ter varios amigos do Liverpool (entre os quais o filho da minha esposa)
e ja ter que me ter chateado mais que uma vez em pubs e outros locais.

So porque voces vivem em Portugal nao quer dizer que eu viva tambem e ja agora eu nao fui mal educado
para ele, nao o insultei mas nao tenho nada de bom a dizer sobre os fans do clube dele nem do clube.
Ele pode dar as voltas todas que quiser, dizer que sao um dos clubes com mais ano na premier league e
mais nao sei que, que nao passam de um clube a quem nos damos 5 de avanco e quem nao pensar assim
se calhar era melhor mudarem-se para a parte azul de Liverpool.

Nao me venham falar em civismo que ate foi ele o primeiro a mandar bocas a minha vida pessoal e ja o
Balakov 1906 me chamou estupido, viram eu insultar alguem ? chamei nomes a alguem ?
Entao calma.

Eu sou do Sporting Clube de Portugal acima de qualquer outra coisa, se voces acham bem estarem aqui
a serem muito civicos com os mesmo que durante o Euro 2004 e World Cup 2006 causaram motins
nos sitios onde os Portugueses vivem e trabalham como foi o caso do que fizeram em Boston (o Ingles
nao o Americano) entao pronto, olha entretenham-se a praticar o vosso Ingles...
« Última modificação: Agosto 20, 2008, 19:05 por Yazalde70 » Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #51 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 19:38 »

Condecorações:Membro do Ano 2010

Localidade: Stockholm
Masculino

Entao continueam a espera e a serem todos muito civilizados que quando ele acabar o lurking

Só porque voces nao tem nada contra os fans do Everton nao quer dizer que eu tenha que ter a mesma
opniao, se calhar tem que ver com o ter varios amigos do Liverpool (entre os quais o filho da minha esposa)

So porque voces vivem em Portugal nao quer dizer que eu viva tambem e ja agora eu nao fui mal educado
para ele, nao o insultei mas nao tenho nada de bom a dizer sobre os fans do clube dele nem do clube.
Ele pode dar as voltas todas que quiser, dizer que sao um dos clubes com mais ano na premier league e
mais nao sei que, que nao passam de um clube a quem nos damos 5 de avanco e quem nao pensar assim

Nao me venham falar em civismo que ate foi ele o primeiro a mandar bocas a minha vida pessoal e ja o
Balakov 1906 me chamou estupido, viram eu insultar alguem ? chamei nomes a alguem ?
Entao calma.

Eu sou do Sporting Clube de Portugal acima de qualquer outra coisa, se voces acham bem estarem aqui
a serem muito civicos com os mesmo que durante o Euro 2004 e World Cup 2006 causaram motins
nos sitios onde os Portugueses vivem e trabalham como foi o caso do que fizeram em Boston (o Ingles

Independentemente dele ser ou não um canalha, tratar as pessoas com cortesia na nossa própria casa é o dever de um bom Sportinguista, pelo menos enquanto formos respeitados. Vamos lá a ter mais calma, ok?
Registado
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #52 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 20:00 »

Júnior

Masculino

Ok eu tenho calma
Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #53 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 20:43 »

Júnior

Localidade: Amadora
Masculino

Essa ideia corporativista de considerar o todo pela parte não me parece que seja correcta, eu não vi nenhum insulto ou provocação da parte do inglês. Considerá-lo igual a muitos hooligans que existem no reino unido, quando ele nada fez para o colocar-mos nessa posição não me parece justo. Até parece que são todos iguais e que não há gente boa em Inglaterra!
Até parece que em Portugal não ha pessoas como os adeptos do everton que referiste...
Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #54 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 21:20 »

Veterano

Localidade: Sintra
Masculino

Não tendo nada contra ti, estúpido é esse avatar.  Vermelho Vermelho Vermelho
Registado

Sporting Sempre! 14.244
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #55 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 22:04 »

Veterano

Masculino

Ok eu tenho calma

Eu calculei que soubesses mais dos adeptos do Everton do que todos nós. E que a tua atitude em relação ao bife provinha disso mesmo.

No entanto acho que o comportamento de alguns ou até de muitos, não pode ser generalizado para todos.
Cá em Portugal também encontramos lampiões porreiros, e com alguns poucos até é possível falar de futebol. E por outro lado também temos sportinguistas com os quais não nos identificamos em nada, mas que não afectam o nosso sentimento pelo clube.

Portanto, se o gajo está a vestir a pele de carneirinho para a seguir mandar-nos para aquela parte, deixa-o prosseguir com a missão. Pode ser que aprendamos uma lição, ou por outro lado ganhemos um adepto além fronteiras mesmo que este seja adepto do Everton.

Só não percas a postura pois a TAG que acompanha o teu nick, dá uma credibilidade aos teus posts que não deve ser beliscada por esta atitude.

Brinde
Registado

#&%@-$€!!!
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #56 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 22:18 »

Júnior

Masculino

Na boa Armas

Brinde

Eu gosto bastante de participar no Forum e nao vais ser por causa disto que vou perder a calma,
no entanto fico contente que mesmo nao concordando comigo compreendas o porque de eu
ja estar escaldado com eles.
Registado

Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #57 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 22:23 »

Veterano

Masculino

With all respect, Everton doesn't play frequently the Champions League, as you do, and doesn't have either any possibilities of winning the Premiership, although it's a good team.

i agree with all of that, we (everton fans) realise that if he were to join (which is look very unlikely) he would only be with us for one or two season before moving onto teams like the ones you mentioned.

I think he probably would have just been back up for us, i cant comment on his ability as i have never seen him play before but Howard has done very well for us and has made very few mistakes and thus i don't think moyes would drop him unless he hit a poor run of form
I doubt that Howard would continue playing if Stoj(kovic) went to Everton. I know both of them and I consider Stoj a little better than the american.
Registado

Querem acabar de vez com a nossa paixão!
Não vamos deixar... porque nunca desistimos de ti!
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #58 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 23:42 »

El Matador

Localidade: Berço
Masculino

Não tendo nada contra ti, estúpido é esse avatar.  Vermelho Vermelho Vermelho

Chocado Vermelho
Registado

Wiki SPORTING          |          O SPORTING SOMOS NÓS!
Re: Everton Fan comes in peace (sorry for not speaking portugese !) , « Resposta #59 em: Agosto 20, 2008, 23:58 »

No avatar!

Veterano

Masculino

Entao calma.

Já agora vamos culpar todos os adeptos do Liverpool por causa de Heysel Park, pela tua lógica é aceitável.
Registado
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

Everton FC interest in João Moutinho

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: