Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Setembro 02, 2014, 20:24

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade (Lida 18474 vezes)

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #80 em: Maio 06, 2009, 16:56 »

Iniciado

Localidade: St. Gallen
Masculino

Could you please bring me one of those scarfs you like, please? Rezar

Yes, i could help you...
But i first I need a nice place to stay...  Wink

Look here!

Thx!
I'll check it...
other ideas are still welcome... Wink

I have to leave now, we have a fantalk with our coach and the president tonight...
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #81 em: Maio 13, 2009, 15:42 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Damn, these fuckin' flights... Azn

Okay, i hope one of you guys has a family in Switzerland..

I'm flexible with the time i have to spend in Lisbon:
21. 5 - 24.5 or 25.5
Airport doesn't really matter: Zürich, Geneva, Basel or Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen  Wink

The cheapest offer i found was 376,90 SFR (about 250 Euro with Easykjet and TAP)

Could someone give me some advice for Last-Minute-booking, etc... Smiley
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #82 em: Maio 13, 2009, 16:37 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

I'm afraid I can't help you; the last time I took an international flight was on September 11th, 2001...
Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #83 em: Maio 17, 2009, 18:37 »

Iniciado

Masculino

I'm afraid I can't help you; the last time I took an international flight was on September 11th, 2001...

doesn't matter i found a flight from Geneva with easyjet, amazing! Cheesy
Looks god, that i can visit you next weekend...

If someone wants a scarf, please write a PM to me... tell me which one you want to buy and i'll take it to Portugal for you... But you shouldn't only pay for the scarf, you should also offer a beer to me, guys! Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #84 em: Maio 17, 2009, 19:48 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

If someone wants a scarf, please write a PM to me... tell me which one you want to buy and i'll take it to Portugal for you... But you shouldn't only pay for the scarf, you should also offer a beer to me, guys! Wink
I'll pay more than a beer for a M size jersey!
Registado

L8tr,

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #85 em: Maio 18, 2009, 20:26 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

The match will be on Sunday, March 24, at 19 H.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #86 em: Maio 19, 2009, 12:36 »

Iniciado

Masculino

The match will be on Sunday, March 24, at 19 H.

No problem. I've booked from 22. - 25... Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #87 em: Maio 19, 2009, 12:37 »

Condecorações:Extra-Futebol 2008

Localidade: Lisboa, Portugal
Masculino

I'll buy you the scarf and also the beer! 
Registado

"Por cada leão que cair, outro se levantará." - António Oliveira
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #88 em: Maio 19, 2009, 12:42 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Im doing my best! Hope i find the time to go to SG and buy it for you. But i cant promise, i have a very stressful week... But we could meet us in Lisboa and in the worst case i would send it from here in a package...  Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #89 em: Maio 19, 2009, 12:42 »

Masculino

Im doing my best! Hope i find the time to go to SG and buy it for you. But i cant promise, i have a very stressful week... But we could meet us in Lisboa and in the worst case i would send it from here in a package...  Wink

€20?
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #90 em: Maio 19, 2009, 12:46 »

Iniciado

Masculino

€20?

Jap...this is nearly 30 Franken  Wink

http://www.fcsg.ch/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-548/636_view-8/
Btw: There is a new scarf...
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #91 em: Maio 19, 2009, 12:55 »

Masculino

€20?

Buy me your favourite one. Since you are a St. Gallen's fan, you are perfect to choose.  Wink
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #92 em: Maio 19, 2009, 13:00 »

Iniciado

Masculino

€20?

Buy me your favourite one. Since you are a St. Gallen's fan, you are perfect to choose.  Wink

Okydoky, im going to suprise you...hehe
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #93 em: Maio 26, 2009, 00:41 »

Iniciado

Masculino

So, finally back home... after flying back to Geneva (French) i went down to Lugano (Italian) for supoorting my team. Now, i can speak my beloved swisgerman dialect again.

one_o_six: Wow, youre incredibly cool. Was a lot of fun and we could meet a lot of very nice people. And we watched Sporting - Nacional for free. What du you want more?

Pro_Trunks: Seems also to be happy with his new scarf...

And the others: Good luck with the elections and many goals for your club... Smiley
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #94 em: Maio 26, 2009, 09:34 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Thanks Marco.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #95 em: Maio 26, 2009, 11:04 »

Masculino

So, finally back home... after flying back to Geneva (French) i went down to Lugano (Italian) for supoorting my team. Now, i can speak my beloved swisgerman dialect again.

one_o_six: Wow, youre incredibly cool. Was a lot of fun and we could meet a lot of very nice people. And we watched Sporting - Nacional for free. What du you want more?

And the others: Good luck with the elections and many goals for your club... Smiley

I'M REALLY HAPPY!!! I loved the scarf and I'm considering in buying an official St. Gallen shirt for next season if it looks cool!  Positivo! Do you know when can we see some images for next season shirt?

You are very nice, I'm sorry I had to go so quickly but I had some friends waiting for me.
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #96 em: Maio 26, 2009, 11:54 »

Iniciado

Masculino

I'M REALLY HAPPY!!! I loved the scarf and I'm considering in buying an official St. Gallen shirt for next season if it looks cool!  Positivo! Do you know when can we see some images for next season shirt?

You are very nice, I'm sorry I had to go so quickly but I had some friends waiting for me.

We don't know anything yet. Yesterday the team played in yellow and green shirts, which I have never seen before. They publish the style of the new shirt for the next season sometime in the summer break...  Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #97 em: Maio 26, 2009, 12:01 »

Masculino

We don't know anything yet. Yesterday the team played in yellow and green shirts, which I have never seen before. They publish the style of the new shirt for the next season sometime in the summer break...  Wink

Do you have photos from yesterday?

And can I personalize my St. Gallen shirt with my name and number? Because I can't see where I can I but St. Gallen's shirt in the official website.  Indeciso
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #98 em: Maio 26, 2009, 14:01 »

Iniciado

Masculino

I'M REALLY HAPPY!!! I loved the scarf and I'm considering in buying an official St. Gallen shirt for next season if it looks cool!  Positivo! Do you know when can we see some images for next season shirt?

We don't know anything yet. Yesterday the team played in yellow and green shirts, which I have never seen before. They publish the style of the new shirt for the next season sometime in the summer break...  Wink

And can I personalize my St. Gallen shirt with my name and number? Because I can't see where I can I but St. Gallen's shirt in the official website.  Indeciso

Ehm... the shirt...http://www.fcsg.ch/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-545/636_view-31/
Choose "Mit Aufdruck"  and then you can write in your number and the name you want to have printed on the shirt. Makes it 30 Francs (20 Euro) more expensive.

Pics: other thread.
« Última modificação: Maio 26, 2009, 14:14 por FCSG » Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #99 em: Maio 26, 2009, 14:28 »

Masculino

And can I personalize my St. Gallen shirt with my name and number? Because I can't see where I can I but St. Gallen's shirt in the official website.  Indeciso

Ehm... the shirt...http://www.fcsg.ch/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-545/636_view-31/
Choose "Mit Aufdruck"  and then you can write in your number and the name you want to have printed on the shirt. Makes it 30 Francs (20 Euro) more expensive.

Pics: other thread.

€85 just for the shirt! Chocado Too expensive!  :'( Embarrassed
Registado

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: