Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Setembro 01, 2014, 15:12

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade (Lida 18433 vezes)

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #100 em: Maio 26, 2009, 14:31 »

Iniciado

Localidade: St. Gallen
Masculino

So, finally back home... after flying back to Geneva (French) i went down to Lugano (Italian) for supoorting my team. Now, i can speak my beloved swisgerman dialect again.

one_o_six: Wow, youre incredibly cool. Was a lot of fun and we could meet a lot of very nice people. And we watched Sporting - Nacional for free. What du you want more?

Pro_Trunks: Seems also to be happy with his new scarf...

And the others: Good luck with the elections and many goals for your club... Smiley

I'M REALLY HAPPY!!! I loved the scarf and I'm considering in buying an official St. Gallen shirt for next season if it looks cool!  Positivo! Do you know when can we see some images for next season shirt?

You are very nice, I'm sorry I had to go so quickly but I had some friends waiting for me.

We don't know anything yet. Yesterday the team played in yellow and green shirts, which I have never seen before. They publish the style of the new shirt for the next season sometime in the summer break...  Wink

Do you have photos from yesterday?

And can I personalize my St. Gallen shirt with my name and number? Because I can't see where I can I but St. Gallen's shirt in the official website.  Indeciso

Ehm... the shirt...http://www.fcsg.ch/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-545/636_view-31/
Choose "Mit Aufdruck"  and then you can write in your number and the name you want to have printed on the shirt. Makes it 30 Francs (20 Euro) more expensive.

Pics: other thread.

€85 just for the shirt! Chocado Too expensive!  :'( Embarrassed

Well, i guess the sporting shirts with an own name printing arent much cheaper... Wink
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #101 em: Agosto 08, 2011, 01:55 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Up!

Are dates for Sporting 2011/12 already? Im thinking about visiting you guys again... Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #102 em: Agosto 08, 2011, 01:57 »

Veterano

Localidade: Braga
Masculino

Up!

Are dates for Sporting 2011/12 already? Im thinking about visiting you guys again... Wink

Yes! You can check them here http://www.zerozerofootball.com/team/por.../2011_2012/all_matches/141/allmatches/16  Positivo!
Registado

Há coisas na vida que nunca mudam, a nobreza de carácter é uma delas, ou se tem, ou não. Por mais “riqueza” que ostentem, os pobres de espírito sempre o serão. O complexo de inferioridade demonstrado por todas estas atitudes é totalmente incompatível com um clube que para além de títulos quer ser grande, pois a grandeza é muito mais do que o vencer. A grandeza é vencer, é saber vencer, é saber perder, é saber estar, algo que não está ao alcance de todos.

O Sporting Clube de Portugal,
Lisboa, 28 de Outubro de 2013
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #103 em: Agosto 08, 2011, 09:21 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Thx! The week with your home matches against Nordsjælland and Maritimo seem to be interessting!  Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #104 em: Agosto 08, 2011, 09:59 »

Veterano

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

Thx! The week with your home matches against Nordsjælland and Maritimo seem to be interessting!  Wink

Positivo! Positivo! Positivo!
Registado

In · Hoc · Signo · Vinces
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #105 em: Agosto 08, 2011, 14:01 »

Iniciado

Masculino

And I definitely ned a 2nd need a 2nd sporting scarf  Cool

Btw: Does anybody know something about this John Malkovich club in Lisboa? A friend told me somethin... Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #106 em: Agosto 08, 2011, 15:46 »

Veterano

Masculino

And I definitely ned a 2nd need a 2nd sporting scarf  Cool

Btw: Does anybody know something about this John Malkovich club in Lisboa? A friend told me somethin... Wink

http://www.luxfragil.com/

Lux is very well known around here
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #107 em: Agosto 09, 2011, 23:17 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

Hi Marco,
The first match should take place in Thursday August 25, but nobody knows if @ 18:05 or 20:05 (GMT).
The second one should only happen 72 hours later, according to local regulations (but there were exceptions in the recent past), so most probably on Sunday 28 or even Monday 29, in the evening in both cases (TV and advertising leaders are watching you).
Please let us know about your plans in advance.

L8tr,
J
Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #108 em: Agosto 11, 2011, 08:49 »

Iniciado

Masculino

So, just booked my flight...  I'll be there from August 25 to 29.  Rebolar de Tanto Rir
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #109 em: Agosto 11, 2011, 10:55 »

Júnior

Localidade: Amadora
Masculino

Welcome back!!!!! Brinde
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #110 em: Agosto 11, 2011, 14:42 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Yeah man, sorry for the waiting time. But Lisboa isn't a place next door... Wink

But found a very good offer for stay/flight and i'm really happy to come. Euro lost compared to Swiss Franc around 50% of it's value during the last 1.5 years. So it's as cheap as never before for travelling. They are equal now.
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #111 em: Agosto 11, 2011, 15:16 »

Iniciado

Localidade: USA

Yeah man, sorry for the waiting time. But Lisboa isn't a place next door... Wink

But found a very good offer for stay/flight and i'm really happy to come. Euro lost compared to Swiss Franc around 50% of it's value during the last 1.5 years. So it's as cheap as never before for travelling. They are equal now.

I had a swiss friend here for NYE. He said 12€ for a rodizio was mega cheap!  Rebolar de Tanto Rir

enjoy your stay... i'll prob be there for the Maritimo game
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #112 em: Agosto 11, 2011, 15:47 »

Iniciado

Masculino

I had a swiss friend here for NYE. He said 12€ for a rodizio was mega cheap!  Rebolar de Tanto Rir

enjoy your stay... i'll prob be there for the Maritimo game

Yeah, Switzerland has been a expensive country for ages. and now for tourists more than ever. Here you usually pay around 10-15 Euro for every crap (f.e. drink in a bar, tickets for an extremly bad concert, or incredible prizes for public transport).
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #113 em: Agosto 23, 2011, 14:54 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Im looking forward to meet you guys on Thursday or Sunday! yeah!  Grin
lets have a beer together!
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #114 em: Agosto 23, 2011, 20:38 »

BANIDO

Veterano

Thursday i am going to the stadium, sunday i dont know yet.
But you could go and buy a ticket for the "curva sul"
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #115 em: Agosto 23, 2011, 22:37 »

Júnior

Localidade: Amadora
Masculino

I'm going to the game too, i hope you enjoy it, we are desperate for a win !
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #116 em: Agosto 23, 2011, 23:47 »

Iniciado

Masculino

I'm going to the game too, i hope you enjoy it, we are desperate for a win !

Fineee! Is there a Sporting fan pub, where we can do our International Lounge meeting? I heared about something at my last visit, but we didn't had the time to go there. I'd be grateful for any propositions Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #117 em: Agosto 26, 2011, 14:17 »

Veterano

Masculino

You have to go to zurich vs Sporting
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #118 em: Agosto 30, 2011, 14:43 »

Iniciado

Masculino

You'll meet me there.

I'd like to thank one_o_six for his assistance in finding tickets, the transport to the stadium and all other helpful explications. And it was also great to meet Protrunks again, haha... Wink

I promise: I'll be back... but you guys are also invited to visit St. Gallen  Vitória
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #119 em: Agosto 30, 2011, 16:06 »

Condecorações:Extra-Futebol 2008

Localidade: Lisboa, Portugal
Masculino

You'll meet me there.

I'd like to thank one_o_six for his assistance in finding tickets, the transport to the stadium and all other helpful explications. And it was also great to meet Protrunks again, haha... Wink

I promise: I'll be back... but you guys are also invited to visit St. Gallen  Vitória

Nice to meet you again, my friend! It's always a pleasure to talk to you. Like I told you will be very difficult to me to go to Zurich because I'm already planning on going to Rome. Smiley

You always bring a new (girl) friend, huh?  Tongue
Registado

"Por cada leão que cair, outro se levantará." - António Oliveira
Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: