Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Setembro 21, 2014, 05:14

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

Páginas: « anterior 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade (Lida 18701 vezes)

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #60 em: Maio 04, 2009, 14:23 »

Iniciado

Localidade: St. Gallen
Masculino

Up!

Could you help me? Im thinking about visiting Lisboa again for your last game vs. Nacional. I noticed, that its on Sunday.. but i didnt find the exact time for kickoff? Is there a real chance to flyhome at the same night) Doesnt matter if not, I probably would leave on Monday... Wink
Well, usually, the last matches are all at the same time on the same day, except if there will be no importance at all, which seems that will be the case this season, FCP is one match away from the title, and Sporting almost on second.
OTOH, televisions never open the game, definitive match times are only know one week before.
So, it will be difficult to know if the match will begin at 4 pm on May 24, or in any other day and time.
One thing for sure though, if it does not rain, and it is probable that it does not, it will be rather hot, as far as weather is concerned.
All you have to do is post here, and you will probably meet some of us.

Check
The area still looks as in this map. The old stadium area is still being used as parking. Most forum members meet either in the shopping inside the stadium, or in the small bars outside, which you must visit, otherwise it would be a shame. «Boia Verde», on R. Cipriano Dourado, «O Magriço» on R. Francisco Stromp, «Academia», also on R. Francisco Stromp, are some were forum members meet.

But do post here, closer to the match, and we will surely organize something on your behalf.

Oh good to know, so with TV ist worse than Switzerland... Sad Jaaah, seems to be very complicated with your matches. Im just not really hot for booking last minute shit...  Wink

Hehe, i was already there, no worries, i know the area a bit... and it was Alvalade-Station where i lost my Cam in the Metro... grrr... Sad
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #61 em: Maio 04, 2009, 14:45 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

Thinks are a little better nowadays, there is more police and surveillance cameras, but being robbed is always a risk, of course.
Depending on how long you are staying here, you could also visit a beach and Lisbon nightlife, but I should not be able to help you on that.
As a coincidence, I have been hosting three women from Geneva, who came here for the weekend. I am afraid they took some extra weight back to Switzerland, although I only gave them fish...
Do post here closer to the match, we will certainly meet by then.
Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #62 em: Maio 04, 2009, 14:52 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Thinks are a little better nowadays, there is more police and surveillance cameras, but being robbed is always a risk, of course.
Depending on how long you are staying here, you could also visit a beach and Lisbon nightlife, but I should not be able to help you on that.
As a coincidence, I have been hosting three women from Geneva, who came here for the weekend. I am afraid they took some extra weight back to Switzerland, although I only gave them fish...
Do post here closer to the match, we will certainly meet by then.

Three Girls from Geneva, i hope you had to speak French for a bit... Grin

Well, i'm planing to arrive on Friday (22.5) and to leave on Monday (25.05), for being sure, that i dont miss the Sporting game...
About nightlife: I've already Bairro Alto (?) and a awesome location near the beautiful bridge...but i dont remember the name..
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #63 em: Maio 04, 2009, 15:14 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Although rusty, my French is better than my English, and one of them had already lived here.
Given you already knew Bairro Alto, you could try the riverside this time, but you should arrange that with someone younger than me.
It also could be a good idea visiting Costa da Caparica or Cascais on Saturday, depending on a ride a younger forum member could provide you.
But until then there will be enough time to organize things.
Registado

L8tr,

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #64 em: Maio 04, 2009, 16:38 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Okay, thank you!

So i hope now, that there are some "younger" fans online here...

If someone of you want to watch football, a shirt or scarf of FC St. Gallen, please contact...  Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #65 em: Maio 04, 2009, 17:04 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Okay, thank you!
So i hope now, that there are some "younger" fans online here...
If someone of you want to watch football, a shirt or scarf of FC St. Gallen, please contact...  Wink
Err... Seems FCSG sweaters are cheaper than SCP ones... Perhaps you could bring a medium size one...
Registado

L8tr,

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #66 em: Maio 05, 2009, 10:53 »

Condecorações:Extra-Futebol 2008

Localidade: Lisboa, Portugal
Masculino

I want a scar, please! How much is it?

I have a collection football scarfs. From Swiss I have:
FC Basel
Neuchatel Xamax
Registado

"Por cada leão que cair, outro se levantará." - António Oliveira
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #67 em: Maio 05, 2009, 11:14 »

Iniciado

Masculino

FC Basel
Neuchatel Xamax

Well, there are three offical...
http://www.fcsg.ch/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-548/636_view-8/

... and one inoffical...
http://www.dv1879.ch/Shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=37

(Damn, there are no more of my prefered one)...
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #68 em: Maio 05, 2009, 11:35 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

FC Basel
Neuchatel Xamax
FCSG, Here you have a younger than me, who could help you here...

Registado

L8tr,

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #69 em: Maio 05, 2009, 11:38 »

Masculino

What's the difference between "Nicht-Mitglied" and "Mitglied" ?
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #70 em: Maio 05, 2009, 12:03 »

Iniciado

Masculino

What's the difference between "Nicht-Mitglied" and "Mitglied" ?

It means member of the club...  Wink
with membership it would be cheaper, but i'm not... so i have to pay the full price..
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #71 em: Maio 05, 2009, 12:20 »

Masculino

Ok. Which scarf would you advice?

I liked this one:

But it looks photoshopped... Indeciso
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #72 em: Maio 05, 2009, 12:42 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Ok. Which scarf would you advice?

I liked this one:

But it looks photoshopped... Indeciso

I guess its photoshopped, too, hehe...
Theres just one thing: you can ket them print your own text on to the back side... On this pic its: 17 - Marc Zellweger

Ehm by the wayL... my favourite one is this one..
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #73 em: Maio 05, 2009, 13:01 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Aveiro
Masculino

Are you all from St.Gallen, Winkel or from other place ?

Wir können uns in Deutsch unterhalten. War 16 jahre in der Schweiz, im kanton Thurgau (Bischofszell).  Cheesy
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #74 em: Maio 05, 2009, 13:12 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Are you all from St.Gallen, Winkel or from other place ?

Wir können uns in Deutsch unterhalten. War 16 jahre in der Schweiz, im kanton Thurgau (Bischofszell).  Cheesy

Hehe, n Thuuurgauer, wases nöd alles git ;-) Warst du auch dann und wann mal FCSG schauen?  Wink
I'm from Buchs SG, and i'm a journalist. I'm writing for famous newspapers like Rheintalische Volkszeitung, Sarganserländer, Werdenberger & Obertiggenburger, etc...  Cheesy

Btw: My dad was born in Bischofszell...
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #75 em: Maio 05, 2009, 20:45 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Aveiro
Masculino

FCSG schauen war ich noch nicht, obwohl ich im jahre 2000 den titel mit schulfreunde gefeiert habe (Die Farben haben mich dazu gebracht).

Habe mit trauer erfahren dass FCSG abgestiegen ist,würde aber gerne wiessen ob es am Balakov lag oder halt an der Mannschaft an sich, die nicht die stärkste war ?

Wünsche euch viel glück für den rest der saison (habe schon erfahren dass es gut aussieht für die nächste saison).
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #76 em: Maio 06, 2009, 13:04 »

Iniciado

Masculino

FCSG schauen war ich noch nicht, obwohl ich im jahre 2000 den titel mit schulfreunde gefeiert habe (Die Farben haben mich dazu gebracht).

Habe mit trauer erfahren dass FCSG abgestiegen ist,würde aber gerne wiessen ob es am Balakov lag oder halt an der Mannschaft an sich, die nicht die stärkste war ?

Wünsche euch viel glück für den rest der saison (habe schon erfahren dass es gut aussieht für die nächste saison).

What a shame! For the not german speakers: he lived near St. Gallen and never watched a game of our club in the Stadium!
He had a question about Balakov: Was he a reason for our relegation last year? Yessss, he was! It was a terrible time with him, and we've been relegated with the most expensive team of club history. Budget was about 14 million francs, which is nearly 10 Million Euro. Other clubs in Super League (NLA) are playing with the half of the money... About Balakov is only one thing to say: A good football player isnt automatically a good football coach...

Well, i continued with the preparations for my third trip to Lisboa. Already choosen the flight (TAP)... but the hotels are fuckin' expensive again... Could you give me some advice for camping? Or wants somebody to host 1 or 2 St. Gallen Fans in his (or her) house?  Grin
« Última modificação: Maio 06, 2009, 14:00 por FCSG » Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #77 em: Maio 06, 2009, 13:21 »

Masculino

Could you please bring me one of those scarfs you like, please? Rezar
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #78 em: Maio 06, 2009, 14:12 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Yes, i could help you...
But i first I need a nice place to stay...  Wink
Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #79 em: Maio 06, 2009, 14:15 »

Masculino

Yes, i could help you...
But i first I need a nice place to stay...  Wink

Look here!
Registado

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: