Wiki Sporting, a enciclopédia do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Forum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal

Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Outubro 02, 2014, 01:41

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

Anúncios:

Início Início  Ajuda Ajuda  Regras Regras  Pesquisa Pesquisa  Entrar Entrar  Registe-se Registe-se       Wiki Wiki  Links Links 
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

Páginas: « anterior 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 seguinte » Ir para o fundo Imprimir
Autor Tópico: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade (Lida 18814 vezes)

Re: Help in English , « Resposta #40 em: Julho 31, 2008, 12:30 »

Juvenil

Welcome to our forum, FCSG. It's nice to see that Sporting has fans from other countries, you seem to have gained interest for Sporting since it shares some similarities with your local team, FC St. Gallen. The same happens with me, in Portugal I'm supporter of Sporting but I also like Celtic FC, because they also share some similarities with Sporting.

I hope you have a nice stay in Portugal, and besides watching the exhibition game Sporting v PSV, I advise you to explore the city of Lisbon, which is a very beautiful city. If you have time, of course. I would personally recomend Belem, which has nice monuments from the manueline era, which is a type of gothic architecture, Parque das Nações, the zone of the old Expo 98, and Bairro Alto, Rossio, which is an old part os the city... any of these are nice places to visit.

well, theres only one problem: we are going tomorrow for three days to lagos. so if we want go to your match, we have to come back to lisboa, miss the night in our hotel because theres no train back in the evenings and we have to look for a cheap place where we can stay for a night...

so this is our story... can somebody help us? we are 2 person who want to see this match...
please write if you have any idea where we can sleep or could lend us a room for a night, etc...

thx

Check this: http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php/ChosenCity.Lisbon/ChosenCountry.Portugal
Registado

Re: Help in English , « Resposta #41 em: Julho 31, 2008, 14:50 »

Iniciado

Localidade: St. Gallen
Masculino

Welcome to our forum, FCSG. It's nice to see that Sporting has fans from other countries, you seem to have gained interest for Sporting since it shares some similarities with your local team, FC St. Gallen. The same happens with me, in Portugal I'm supporter of Sporting but I also like Celtic FC, because they also share some similarities with Sporting.

I hope you have a nice stay in Portugal, and besides watching the exhibition game Sporting v PSV, I advise you to explore the city of Lisbon, which is a very beautiful city. If you have time, of course. I would personally recomend Belem, which has nice monuments from the manueline era, which is a type of gothic architecture, Parque das Nações, the zone of the old Expo 98, and Bairro Alto, Rossio, which is an old part os the city... any of these are nice places to visit.

well, theres only one problem: we are going tomorrow for three days to lagos. so if we want go to your match, we have to come back to lisboa, miss the night in our hotel because theres no train back in the evenings and we have to look for a cheap place where we can stay for a night...

so this is our story... can somebody help us? we are 2 person who want to see this match...
please write if you have any idea where we can sleep or could lend us a room for a night, etc...

thx

Check this: http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php/ChosenCity.Lisbon/ChosenCountry.Portugal

hehe, we are very flexible... a night at a sporting fans home would be very funny...football discussions inclusive Brinde
Registado
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #42 em: Julho 31, 2008, 14:51 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Humorista Ano 2013Humorista Ano 2012Humorista Ano 2011Humorista 2010

Localidade: Ponta Delgada
Masculino

Eles querem é uma noite à pala Rir Muito Alto
Registado

“no small number of these whaling seamen belong to the Azores, where the outward bound Nantucket whalers frequently touch to augment their crews from the hardy peasants of those rocky shores.”
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #43 em: Julho 31, 2008, 20:57 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Eles querem é uma noite à pala Rir Muito Alto

Nobodz seems to be interested...  Huh? Sad
Registado
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #44 em: Agosto 25, 2008, 21:51 »

No avatar!

Iniciado

Localidade: Lisboa
Masculino

An interesting game for you should be Sporting-PSV next saturday, it's our presentation game, and there will be sort of a party with special effects etc to introduce our players.

You can check our next games here

Enjoy your stay  Brinde

Hehe, thanks for your post... we (me and my girlfriend) have checked the offical site, but we didnt find this information...  Wink

We wrote in our first posting, that our club is also green-white, so we also could swapping our fan scarfs, if somebodys interested...  Cheesy

Here a picture from our guys ... Hopp FCSG!

you look exactly like us guys!! awesome Shocked

have your away shirts at the ready, you'll need 'em! LOL
Registado

Caneira, Rochemback, Viana...e já agora porque não o Duscher também!?
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #45 em: Agosto 25, 2008, 22:03 »

Iniciado

Masculino

No, no... there is a difference: Wink

Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #46 em: Agosto 25, 2008, 22:54 »

No avatar!

Iniciado

Masculino

LOL

not that different!

oh, and our numbers on the back are black on a white patch! but they used to be like that in old times, right on top of the stripes...
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #47 em: Agosto 26, 2008, 00:36 »

ex-Luisito

Condecorações:Melhor Avatar 2007

Localidade: Viseu
Masculino

LOL

not that different!

oh, and our numbers on the back are black on a white patch! but they used to be like that in old times, right on top of the stripes...

Ours are white on a green patch. Huh?
Registado

« O futebol é um desporto onde os portugueses trocam bem a bola e os outros fazem os golos. Nem por uma só vez os portugueses vão directos ao objectivo. Galanteiam-se com a bola e... pára, ficam satisfeitos com os preliminares. Deliciosos perdedores. Deve ser culpa do fado, a música mais triste do globo. »
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #48 em: Agosto 26, 2008, 16:17 »

No avatar!

Iniciado

Masculino

oh yeah, Luisito, i was thinking of last year's uniform...the black one.

yes, white on a green patch.
Registado

Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #49 em: Agosto 26, 2008, 16:52 »

ex-Luisito

Condecorações:Melhor Avatar 2007

Localidade: Viseu
Masculino

Two years ago. Last year was exactly the same as the new one. Grin
Registado

« O futebol é um desporto onde os portugueses trocam bem a bola e os outros fazem os golos. Nem por uma só vez os portugueses vão directos ao objectivo. Galanteiam-se com a bola e... pára, ficam satisfeitos com os preliminares. Deliciosos perdedores. Deve ser culpa do fado, a música mais triste do globo. »
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #50 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 15:13 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Condecorações:Revelação 2008

Localidade: Southwest corner of Europe
Masculino

Is it possible to buy a FCSG shirt? If so, how much does it cost?

Registado

L8tr,

«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»    
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #51 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 17:17 »

No avatar!

Iniciado

Masculino

Two years ago. Last year was exactly the same as the new one. Grin

remember, back in the mid-90's, we used to have one just like theirs. white numbers on top of the stripes-

i think around 1997 maybe.
Registado

Re: Help in English , « Resposta #52 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 18:42 »

Veterano

Condecorações:Humorista Ano 2013Humorista Ano 2012Humorista Ano 2011Humorista 2010

Localidade: Ponta Delgada
Masculino

I saw it on their website, http://shop.fcsg.ch/abashop?i=7CxsAgLHNa...mp;s=37&p=productdetail&sku=3904, it costs 100 CHF, that's 62€.
Registado

“no small number of these whaling seamen belong to the Azores, where the outward bound Nantucket whalers frequently touch to augment their crews from the hardy peasants of those rocky shores.”
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #53 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 19:23 »

Iniciado

Masculino

I saw it on their website, http://shop.fcsg.ch/abashop?i=7CxsAgLHNa...mp;s=37&p=productdetail&sku=3904, it costs 100 CHF, that's 62€.

Right, its cheaper than yours ...

Registado
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #54 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 19:37 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

No, no... there is a difference:

Guilty...

Embarrassed
Registado

L8tr,

Re: Help in English , « Resposta #55 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 19:48 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Guilty...

Embarrassed

Hehe, no worries... i hope that i can again go Portugal... (next year i have to go to Vancouver...)...

this would be a chance for bringing some FCSG articles to the southwest...  Wink
Registado
Re: Help in English , « Resposta #56 em: Agosto 27, 2008, 22:30 »

No avatar!

Iniciado

Masculino

official football tees are too expensive!

just go to an Indian shop and get one for 10/15 euro! Cheesy

Guilty...

Embarrassed

Hehe, no worries... i hope that i can again go Portugal... (next year i have to go to Vancouver...)...

this would be a chance for bringing some FCSG articles to the southwest...  Wink
Registado

Re: Help in English , « Resposta #57 em: Setembro 02, 2008, 11:17 »

Juvenil

Localidade: Parede
Masculino

Hey together...

We are going to visit Portugal tomorrow and of course we want to see a game of Sporting. This is because we are swiss football fans from FC St. Gallen (our club has been relegated to 2. Division last season  :'(). Our colours are also green-white and we play in "Celtic"-Style-Shirts like you  Wink May be you also know, that your legend Krassimir Balakov was our coach last year...

So now our question: Are there any amical games of Sporting in the period between tomorrow and the 3th of August. Its very difficult to find these information if you cant speak portuguese... We hope that someone can help us and who knows... we could also drinking beer together and have a lot of fun... football discussions, etc...  Wink

Thanks and greetings from your swiss forum user...

Today: ST GALLEN 0 - WERDER BREMEN 4

Bom empate...Good Draw! Tongue
Registado

www.bandeiraverdeebranca.blogspot.com
Sócio 18.171
"Mais vale um dia de Leão..Que uma vida de Carneiro"

1997-2010   13 anos de gemellagio SPORTING-FIORENTINA...Per sempre insieme, unica fede!
DAI VIOLA !
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #58 em: Maio 04, 2009, 12:56 »

Iniciado

Masculino

Up!

Could you help me? Im thinking about visiting Lisboa again for your last game vs. Nacional. I noticed, that its on Sunday.. but i didnt find the exact time for kickoff? Is there a real chance to flyhome at the same night) Doesnt matter if not, I probably would leave on Monday... Wink
« Última modificação: Maio 04, 2009, 13:02 por FCSG » Registado
Re: FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade , « Resposta #59 em: Maio 04, 2009, 13:58 »

Sete a Um, estive lá!

Masculino

Up!

Could you help me? Im thinking about visiting Lisboa again for your last game vs. Nacional. I noticed, that its on Sunday.. but i didnt find the exact time for kickoff? Is there a real chance to flyhome at the same night) Doesnt matter if not, I probably would leave on Monday... Wink
Well, usually, the last matches are all at the same time on the same day, except if there will be no importance at all, which seems that will be the case this season, FCP is one match away from the title, and Sporting almost on second.
OTOH, televisions never open the game, definitive match times are only know one week before.
So, it will be difficult to know if the match will begin at 4 pm on May 24, or in any other day and time.
One thing for sure though, if it does not rain, and it is probable that it does not, it will be rather hot, as far as weather is concerned.
All you have to do is post here, and you will probably meet some of us.

Check
The area still looks as in this map. The old stadium area is still being used as parking. Most forum members meet either in the shopping inside the stadium, or in the small bars outside, which you must visit, otherwise it would be a shame. «Boia Verde», on R. Cipriano Dourado, «O Magriço» on R. Francisco Stromp, «Academia», also on R. Francisco Stromp, are some were forum members meet.

But do post here, closer to the match, and we will surely organize something on your behalf.
Registado

L8tr,

Gosta deste tópico? Partilhe-o:
Páginas: « anterior 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 seguinte » Ir para o topo Imprimir
Fórum SCP - A Comunidade do Sporting Clube de Portugal Assuntos Desportivos Futebol de Outras Equipas e Selecções International Lounge International Lounge (Moderadores: wild_oscar, Stunner) Tópico:

FC St. Gallen fans trip to Alvalade

« tópico anterior seguinte »
Ir para: