FC St. Gallen

Ah, i dont know. First match of group stage is FCSG - Kuban. Im sure, it will alteady be a deciding one.

Todays result: St. Gallen beats Luzern 4 - 1.
Ah, i dont know. First match of group stage is FCSG - Kuban. Im sure, it will alteady be a deciding one.

Nice one!  :great:
A team that score four goals against spartak in Russia, has great possibilities to fight for at least the second place. Swansea and Kuban are no better than Spartak imho.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk 2

- FC St. Gallen
- Valencia
- Swansea
- Kuban Krasnodar

Hard group but best of luck!

Valencia might be the hardest team of the 3 that St. Gallen will be playing against but I think that if St. Gallen mantains the good form it can defeat Swansea and Kuban, but it won't be easy!
Once again, good luck!

I think you are underestimating Swansea, they play one of the best football in the Premier(I love to watch them playing, a freeflowing, ofensive football), they can beat Valencia in a good day.
"Se uma equipa de futebol fosse uma empresa de construção civil e o adepto comum um empreiteiro, os trabalhadores não construiriam segundo um projecto, mas trabalhariam incessantemente, colocando tijolos em tudo o que era sítio. Não haveria casa, mas ninguém os poderia acusar de não terem trabalhado."
A team that score four goals against spartak in Russia, has great possibilities to fight for at least the second place. Swansea and Kuban are no better than Spartak imho.

- FC St. Gallen
- Valencia
- Swansea
- Kuban Krasnodar

Valencia might be the hardest team of the 3 that St. Gallen will be playing against but I think that if St. Gallen mantains the good form it can defeat Swansea and Kuban, but it won't be easy!
Once again, good luck!

I think you are underestimating Swansea, they play one of the best football in the Premier(I love to watch them playing, a freeflowing, ofensive football), they can beat Valencia in a good day.

My bad then andre.
Well, then I guess St. Gallen is in a really though situation, but i'm hoping they can pull through such a hard group  :great:

C'MON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN!  :beer: :victory: :mrgreen:
"Por cada leão que cair, outro se levantará." - António Oliveira

- FC St. Gallen
- Valencia
- Swansea
- Kuban Krasnodar

Once again, good luck!

My bad then andre.
Well, then I guess St. Gallen is in a really though situation, but i'm hoping they can pull through such a hard group  :great:

Hey, c'mon it's football. And it's St. Gallen.  ;)
St. Gallen - Kuban Krasnodar 2 - 0
 :victory:

PS: I told you Swansea was the true danger of this group.
"Se uma equipa de futebol fosse uma empresa de construção civil e o adepto comum um empreiteiro, os trabalhadores não construiriam segundo um projecto, mas trabalhariam incessantemente, colocando tijolos em tudo o que era sítio. Não haveria casa, mas ninguém os poderia acusar de não terem trabalhado."
«Opiniões divergentes não significam ataques pessoais»

Posssible. I didnt see the match between them and Valencia and was very surprised by the result. I dont know what to think about and how strong Swansea is. Now im planning to drive north for the match in two weeks.

Posssible. I didnt see the match between them and Valencia and was very surprised by the result. I dont know what to think about and how strong Swansea is. Now im planning to drive north for the match in two weeks.

Well, I saw it and I can tell you exactly what andredesterro told you!

Althouhg Valencia is playing really bad right now and with Rami sent off after the 10th minute, Swansea played a really good and quality football.

About St. Gallen what a great result, congratulations mate!

Grats!  :)

Hopefuly the next game will be a victory! Best of luck St. Gallen!!!!!
Really nice result at home! I hope you can qualify to the next phase.
''JUNTOS SOMOS MAIS E MELHORES. VAMOS SPORTING, VAMOS EQUIPA!'' - JOÃO BENEDITO
Hmmmm, right no I really feel that we can do it. We have limited possibilities in experience and skills, but we do have such a great team spirit and great fans (away tickets in Swansea are sold out for weeks).
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

2-1 against Valencia with 1 player less! And after the red card, the goalkeeper defended a penalty.

LET'S GO ST. GALLEN! :)
That's Incredible! Karanovic with a Great Finish!
Sócio 37.083 do Sporting Clube de Portugal. [Since 2000]